Conquer Club

Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby thehippo8 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:06 pm

EBWOP (clicked submit by accident - meant to hit the Full Editor button)

Well, clearly it is time to both prove my usefulness and to take a stand. I agree with this as a plan and accordingly ... vote Shaggy.
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby samgrossy on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 pm

thehippo8 wrote:EBWOP (clicked submit by accident - meant to hit the Full Editor button)

Well, clearly it is time to both prove my usefulness and to take a stand. I agree with this as a plan and accordingly ... vote Shaggy.

That puts Shaggy at L-4.

Thanks, Hippo.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Postby safariguy5 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:03 am

Well fine by me, I suppose I can investigate either lovo, nag, red, or edoc tonight to keep everyone happy. I'll be honest, I really didn't believe the nurse claim, especially since that claim should be called the jailkeeper and the true nurse claim refers to a doctor backup. Excuse me for making sure that he is who he says he is.

vote shaggy
Captain safariguy5

Postby aage on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:02 am

safariguy5 wrote:Well fine by me, I suppose I can investigate either lovo, nag, red, or edoc tonight to keep everyone happy. I'll be honest, I really didn't believe the nurse claim, especially since that claim should be called the jailkeeper and the true nurse claim refers to a doctor backup. Excuse me for making sure that he is who he says he is.

vote shaggy

'I didn't believe his nameclaim'... Who cares what his role is called? Sam's most likely a mafia member anyway, so you should know his role. We know that he used a roleblock ability during night 1 and I really don't give a damn if he has protective abilities against the NK so really, really, I see no reason whatsoever to justify wasting an investigation on things we already know. I do not know more about anyone's role than you do (and you probably know a lot more about the mafia, but never mind), and I've been explaining how Sam cannot be the cult leader since day three. Yes, you have wasted an investigation. Or did you think there was leeway somehow? Explain. Or don't, you're scum anyway so why do I care so much? Never mind.

sam wrote:If this is not something, then what is it? If you all are bored, then just follow my plan, and see what the heck happens. I haven't seen any other plan that would work or even another plan. You just want to complain, Aage, or what?
Well, I've been trying to make plans work for the past few days... This one however has quite a few holes in it. You seem to think that roleblocking is the only way the CL could have been prevented from recruiting. As I explained in some other post earlier, my jail prevents all other night actions against my target, so the CL could have targeted the same person once or twice. The night kill of the mafia could also have been used on the same person the CL tried to recruit which would lead to a failed recruit since the target would already be dead. That's 2 more people every night, and we can't deduce anything from who they were because (1) we'd be wifom'ing the CL ability and (2) the people I targeted could just as easily be the cult leader as well as the recruit target, so we can't add any value to those abilities and disregard the others.

Or the cult leader is already dead. Vodean sure made this game a pain. Sam I know you said that the cultees will probably revert back but we don't know that. I assumed it because it's the only way town can be saved, but in Vodean's case it might as well be that there's one more cultee and the rest is just mafia avoiding lynches and town being confused. Lsu must be really happy with himself right now.

I'll agree to the plan if only so that the game moves along. vote shaggy.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:17 am

This puts shaggy at L-2.

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:24 pm

This game is fucking dumb. Anyhow, shaggy ain't the CL.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:37 pm

edocsil wrote:This game is fucking dumb. Anyhow, shaggy ain't the CL.

Then who is? If this were three days earlier I would have claimed it to be you, just because I some sort of thing like "If you know shaggy isn't the CL, and you don't know who, then it must be you"

But I get the sense, from somewhere, that you may have lost interest in the game. (that's sarcasm) But seriously, who do you think is CL? I gave my best analysis, and everyone keeps saying "You're wrong" or "That's dumb" but not stepping forward to hash this out.

Are we going to stay at L-2 all this day? We won't ever get a lynch.

If you want this game to be over, then just vote shaggy. If I'm wrong, it will end, at latest, the next day and its over. If I'm right, then maybe we breathe some life back into it. Gives everyone a fighting chance.

Shit, lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong, but don't give up. It like walking off the field in the 4th quarter of a football game. Why the hell would you do that?

Postby aage on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:47 pm

samgrossy wrote:

Then who is? If this were three days earlier I would have claimed it to be you, just because I some sort of thing like "If you know shaggy isn't the CL, and you don't know who, then it must be you"

But I get the sense, from somewhere, that you may have lost interest in the game. (that's sarcasm) But seriously, who do you think is CL? I gave my best analysis, and everyone keeps saying "You're wrong" or "That's dumb" but not stepping forward to hash this out.

If you want this game to be over, then just vote shaggy. If I'm wrong, it will end, at latest, the next day and its over. If I'm right, then maybe we breathe some life back into it. Gives everyone a fighting chance.

Shit, lynch me tomorrow if I'm wrong, but don't give up. It like walking off the field in the 4th quarter of a football game. Why the hell would you do that?

Lynching you tomorrow isn't going to do any good. Edoc thinks Redhedge is the CL and it's indeed a possibility. I also recall that he thinks we're idiots to hope that our roleblocks were successful, where he also has a point (and which I addressed in my previous post).

Shaggy has about similar odds to being the cl though. His roleclaim isn't that different from Redhedge's. We don't even know what his fourth supposed ability does. Nag is also still a legit option, bulletproof towny my ass. My guess would be godfather though, not cult leader. And Edocsil is also still an option.

We need some votes to get out of this hell that we call the game, though...
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:53 pm

samgrossy wrote:

Because what I am mad about is the balance of this game. 20 players is not enough for a cult scum and sk.

I've said I can give pretty good odds who he cult are.

Red: CL
DJ: CL
LoVo: CL

One of these 3 is the CL, or this game is even more of a bastard setup then I already assume.

however this totally assumes that saf hasn't been recruited. If he has, then all his flavor/role results mean f*ck all and we are all screwed anyhow. I have been saying for a month that we should be lynching red, but I am tired of saying it.
Edoc'sil

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:34 pm

So are you not going to vote Shaggy? You're just going to contribute to the stalling of the game? Just get it over with if your so despondent over the game. Like I said, if I'm wrong, the game is probably over tomorrow at the latest, and if not over lynch me tomorrow for my bad game play. If i'm right, then we get a little life in the game. Either way, you get what you want by lynching shaggy, the game to move on!

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:46 pm

So I went back in the record just to see DJs busdrives and his bus drives had no effect on who I or Aage targeted.

So now I really think Shaggy or Strike/Hippo have to be CL. The only way that the cult couldn't have taken over the town by now is if he was blocked. So DJs busdrives had no effect on my block of Shaggy D2 or Aage's block D1 of Strike/Hippo. In actuality, the only one that is still alive that the bus drive effected is Saf, and he was confirmed Mafia because of it.

The only other possibility is if the CL just didn't care one night and forgot to recruit someone. Which I hope didn't happen.

So does this help confirm up my analysis in anyone's mind? Discuss?

Shaggy is at L-2

LSU - How are those prods coming on the inactive players?

Postby LSU Tiger Josh on Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:21 pm

Vote Count takes 6 to lynch
4 Shaggy: Hippo, Sam, Safari, Aage,

Prodding LV. Everyone on the list had had posted within 1 date of that list being made or since then. LV has 48 hours to post or will be modkilled.
LSU Tiger Josh
The man, the myth, the legend has returned.
Corporal LSU Tiger Josh

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm here and have been the whole time. I'm quite a bit on the same line of thinking as Edoc. I am also happy with the lunch though. It needs to happen.
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby thehippo8 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 pm

Well, if uour happu with the lunch whu don't uou vote?
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:38 pm

I had a great lunch too. It was a granny smith apple and 2 bosc pears. I wish I had a lynch for lunch.

If you agree with it, can you vote for shaggy, or do you have something to add?

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:39 pm

thehippo8 wrote:Well, if uour happu with the lunch whu don't uou vote?

And this is why I love Hippo.

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:18 pm

samgrossy wrote:So are you not going to vote Shaggy? You're just going to contribute to the stalling of the game? Just get it over with if your so despondent over the game. Like I said, if I'm wrong, the game is probably over tomorrow at the latest, and if not over lynch me tomorrow for my bad game play. If i'm right, then we get a little life in the game. Either way, you get what you want by lynching shaggy, the game to move on!

Why would I vote for him If I know he isn't the CL? I will wait to see if lovo gets MKed.

Strike/hippo I thought he was cleared. Am I missing something here?
Edoc'sil

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:19 pm

LoVo is not getting mod killed - he just posted. I'm sure the clock resets on him. If other players aren't even going to get prodded, then I am sure he is ok.

As far as I know (and I definitely could have missed something) strike/hippo is not clear. Should I explain again why I think he is one of my top choices for CL?

Postby samgrossy on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:21 pm

Okay Edoc... I mean this as a question and not some sort of way to get you pissed at the game or me.

How do you know that Shaggy is NOT the CL? Why are you so sure?

Postby edocsil on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:08 pm

samgrossy wrote:Okay Edoc... I mean this as a question and not some sort of way to get you pissed at the game or me.

How do you know that Shaggy is NOT the CL? Why are you so sure?

That would be telling. I not really inclined to do so. Pretty much we all agree that I am not a cult recruit, I've been pretty fanatical in my assault of them. People have reasons to believe I am the CL and they are valid. All I am going on is META for me. I almost never lie here, I just distort the f*ck out of the truth, and counterattack if needed. It's so that in situations like this I can go say "this is so" and hope that people will believe me. Lynch shaggy and the cult wins. End of story.

Strike. Red. Lovo. DJ. If you are not cult, take your pick. If you have any reason do assume one of them is not the CL post it now.
Edoc'sil

Postby samgrossy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:03 am

Well then, I believe that we finally have some agreement here.

Based on my analysis (and no one is arguing that anymore) I say that the targets have to be either Shaggy or Strike/Hippo.
Based on your arguments (which haven't been argued yet) you say that the targets have to be Strike/Hippo, Red, Lovo, or DJ.

I think that Edoc and Sam can agree on Strike/Hippo as CL.

Here's what I see about your Meta arguments:
DJ: He is a proven bus driver and he has been willing to offer up information. Don't really see him as cult, but maybe scum.
Red: I think he is mafia because every since I accused him of being scummy after a one line post, he gets super defensive. Plus, the PGO claim is risky to prove for everyone. Last game I played with Red, he got super defensive and flipped town.
LoVo: He just seems pretty chill about things. He is either a cultist or town
Hippo/Strike: He is happy today that my plan was to choose Shaggy and not him. I think he joined the wagon to help himself out. I Put him at CL or cult.

So those are my arguments about those guys sort of based on meta.

Let's lynch shaggy today, then tomorrow we can lynch Strike/Hippo, or if it makes you feel better, Red.

I feel like a politician here trying to barter for votes. I'll say it again, the game will never move forward if we don't vote. Help me out here people.

Postby samgrossy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:04 am

EBWOP

Last game I played with Red and he got super defensive, he flipped SCUM.

Postby aage on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:03 am

Actually I think Shaggy should be the one given a time limit before modkill. I actually find it preposterous that LV is handed such a threat when he last posted on Tuesday, while Shaggy has literally not posted for weeks. I highly disapprove of this mod action.
Not my decision though... Although the current debate would be a lot faster and a lot easier if Shaggy would just BE HERE or be dead.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby edocsil on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:09 am

samgrossy wrote:Well then, I believe that we finally have some agreement here.

Based on my analysis (and no one is arguing that anymore) I say that the targets have to be either Shaggy or Strike/Hippo.
Based on your arguments (which haven't been argued yet) you say that the targets have to be Strike/Hippo, Red, Lovo, or DJ.

I think that Edoc and Sam can agree on Strike/Hippo as CL.

Here's what I see about your Meta arguments:
DJ: He is a proven bus driver and he has been willing to offer up information. Don't really see him as cult, but maybe scum.
Red: I think he is mafia because every since I accused him of being scummy after a one line post, he gets super defensive. Plus, the PGO claim is risky to prove for everyone. Last game I played with Red, he got super defensive and flipped town.
LoVo: He just seems pretty chill about things. He is either a cultist or town
Hippo/Strike: He is happy today that my plan was to choose Shaggy and not him. I think he joined the wagon to help himself out. I Put him at CL or cult.

So those are my arguments about those guys sort of based on meta.
Let's lynch shaggy today, then tomorrow we can lynch Strike/Hippo, or if it makes you feel better, Red.

I feel like a politician here trying to barter for votes. I'll say it again, the game will never move forward if we don't vote. Help me out here people.

With ya till the big text. Tomorrow just ain't gonna happen. Flip it the other way around. Hang strike, If I'm wrong and the CL doesn't get offed in the night, move to shaggy.
Edoc'sil

Postby aage on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:15 am

If we're arguing meta I'll just say it seems surprising for Strike to drop out of such a special role. I still believe Shaggy needs to be replaced or modkilled before we lynch anything though. His (and others') absence is what is making this game so boring.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives