Conquer Club

[CC3] TOFU vs. THE PACK (32-29) - Final 1/9

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. THE PACK (0-0)

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:37 pm

I'm predicting 5-7 after Batch 1 (gulp!).

Are you guys all set for Batch 2 exchange this Saturday?
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. THE PACK (0-0)

Postby lynch5762 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:I'm predicting 5-7 after Batch 1 (gulp!).

Are you guys all set for Batch 2 exchange this Saturday?

This Saturday is still great with us. Thanks again for being patient and giving us a chance to get our act together.
Captain lynch5762

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. THE PACK (1-1)

Postby therev1957 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 pm

Game 11766880Another win for the Pack good job Betiko! =D> =D> =D>
Lieutenant therev1957
SoC Training Adviser

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. THE PACK (1-2)

Postby Denise on Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:08 am

2nd round games have been exchanged.

Also, we're even now with a TOFO win. Game 11766859 =D>
Colonel Denise

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:00 am

Denise wrote:2nd round games have been exchanged.

Also, we're even now with a TOFO win. Game 11766859 =D>

what is tofo? :o
other than this, i don't really see how can cof see us ending 7-5 on batch 1... looks more like an 8-4 or something like that for youguys to me...
Major betiko

Postby Denise on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:33 am

betiko wrote:what is tofo? :o

It's an acronym for The Order of Female Omnipotence, which I haven't quite sold to CoF, but I'm working on it.

betiko wrote:other than this, i don't really see how can cof see us ending 7-5 on batch 1... looks more like an 8-4 or something like that for youguys to me...

Oh, I see. Two guys playing the "lull them into a false sense of security game", huh? This could get interesting...
Colonel Denise

Postby betiko on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:41 am

Denise wrote:
betiko wrote:what is tofo? :o

It's an acronym for The Order of Female Omnipotence, which I haven't quite sold to CoF, but I'm working on it.

betiko wrote:other than this, i don't really see how can cof see us ending 7-5 on batch 1... looks more like an 8-4 or something like that for youguys to me...

Oh, I see. Two guys playing the "lull them into a false sense of security game", huh? This could get interesting...

well look at the remaining 8 games and tell me if it really looks like you are not going to win at the very least 5 of them!
Major betiko

Postby freakns on Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:34 pm

Denise wrote:It's an acronym for The Order of Female Omnipotence, which I haven't quite sold to CoF, but I'm working on it.

ok, i can understand having Fenrir and CoF in that clan, but no makeup in the world could turn Dako into anything remotely attractive, so there is no way you can have him in...

Denise wrote:Oh, I see. Two guys playing the "lull them into a false sense of security game", huh? This could get interesting...

thats actually quite valid stalking technique. ive tried out couple of times, worked like charm before those god damn restriction orders come into play. seriously, only because i was caught sniffing through girls underwear(and it was a clean one, im not some kind of pervert!) some stupid judge can order me not to come closer then 500yds from her house?! those lads have way too much power, and they are using it against honest working class!
anyhow, as i was saying, valid technique.
Brigadier freakns

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:55 pm

and it was a clean one, im not some kind of pervert!

Good old freaky - that's class.

Re score prediction.....I'm just an eternal pessimist, don't mind me. But for sure at the outset, after a few rounds had been played, it looked as if you Pack guys were on top.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Master Fenrir on Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:57 am

freakns wrote:
Denise wrote:It's an acronym for The Order of Female Omnipotence, which I haven't quite sold to CoF, but I'm working on it.

ok, i can understand having Fenrir and CoF in that clan, but no makeup in the world could turn Dako into anything remotely attractive, so there is no way you can have him in...

I always go where the ladies are, Freak. Don't worry, though, I promise to wash my briefs before you come sniffing.
General Master Fenrir

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. THE PACK (2-2)

Postby josko.ri on Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:21 am

The war between 2 clans whose members visit clan forum the most often, I wonder if this thread will finally have the most wiews ever on CC. Good luck to both clans ;)
Major josko.ri

Postby Ace Rimmer on Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:54 am

josko.ri wrote:The war between 2 clans whose members visit clan forum the most often, I wonder if this thread will finally have the most wiews ever on CC. Good luck to both clans ;)

From a quick look, it look like the original CCup thread had the most views, followed by the TOFU v KORT thread.
Lieutenant Ace Rimmer

Postby Dako on Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:17 pm

TOFU vs KORT had 22k views. THOTA vs KORT had 22k views (but a bit less then tofu vs kort). Original CCup thread - 24k views.

Though this thread had 33k views ^^
viewtopic.php?f=443&t=440
Colonel Dako

Postby betiko on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:34 pm

vs empire and vs IA we had 16k views, but given that most of pack members aren't really active anymore on forums and that those threads got heatened up fairly quickly which is not the case here, I don't expect this thread to get 5K views.
Major betiko

Postby Big Whiskey on Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:10 pm

tofu wins Game 11766828 gg PACK
General Big Whiskey

Postby Foxglove on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:40 pm

Good luck to the eventual winners of this challenge!
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby niMic on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:44 pm

Bad luck to the eventual winners of this challenge!
Highest score: 3692
Highest rank: 17
General niMic

Postby Foxglove on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:59 pm

niMic wrote:Bad luck to the eventual winners of this challenge!

What I meant to say, of course, was something more like:

Enjoy your last CC3 victory, eventual winners of this challenge! :)
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby Chariot of Fire on Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Oi! Cheeky ;)

Truth is we'd like to try and win this by the smallest of margins. When playing opposition of equal calibre it invariably comes down to one or two games where the fickle dice played their part. Well we'd like just enough luck to tip the scales, but not too much. Too much means those same dice come full circle and bite you in the ass in the next round. I see it happen every time.

How are you good folks at KORT faring in your match-up?
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby freakns on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:15 am

Chariot of Fire wrote:Oi! Cheeky ;)

Truth is we'd like to try and win this by the smallest of margins. When playing opposition of equal calibre it invariably comes down to one or two games where the fickle dice played their part. Well we'd like just enough luck to tip the scales, but not too much. Too much means those same dice come full circle and bite you in the ass in the next round. I see it happen every time.

How are you good folks at KORT faring in your match-up?

you had incredible amount of lucky rolls in previous round of CC3!
i mean, even Fenrir won some games in previous round, and we all know that is statistical anomaly which is possible only with extraordinary rolls. im thinking Dako is fixing rolls with some of his programing shit.

also, why do i read tofu players count as tofu players cunt?

oh yes, if you happen to win this one too(aint possible, ofc, but who knows, maybe Dako will fix dice again...) and get to play against KORT, can you have Denise vs Foxy in couple of games, and giving me privileges to see hidden chat? for some strange reason they both dont find me repulsive(yet!), so id like a chance to prove them wrong...

im talking nonsense again #-o but i was up all night, watching Bucs whooping Vikings in middle of Minneapolis, so i should be forgiven... im gonna go take my medication and shut up now
Brigadier freakns

Re: [CC3] TOFU vs. THE PACK (3-2)

Postby jghost7 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:48 am

For BW.
Here it is in full.
If the second team to join a foggy game also gets the first turn, they must hold their attack for 12 hours or until a member of the opposing team announces that they have taken their snapshot. Should that team accidentally break this agreement, then they will give all relevant information to their opponents in the game chat. eg. territories taken during the first turn, plus the owners of any other territory thrown into the fog as a result of the attack (Note that this does not necessarily include attack information). If all information is provided accurately after the accidental breaking of the agreement, absolutely no consequences shall result of the turn being taken early.

The agreement can be ignored, if the following conditions are met;
a) No borders are shared by both teams at the start. (Conquer Style Maps ie. Antartica, AoR I, AoR II, AoR III, Clandemonium, Feudal, Feudal Epic, Jamaica, King’s Court, Lunar War, Monsters, Peloponnesian War, Woodboro, WWII Poland)

b) If there is no intent to attack an enemy position, but to only drop, fort and leave, then the turn may be taken.

In short, the turn may be taken, if the enemy will not be losing a territory and are still able to see the map as it was on the original setup.
Major jghost7

Postby L M S on Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:59 am

Freak needs to be in every clan.
priceless.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Master Fenrir on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 am

freakns wrote:also, why do i read tofu players count as tofu players cunt?

This actually made me go back and double-check that I didn't have a typo. Bastard, Freak.
General Master Fenrir

Postby Chariot of Fire on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:39 am

L M S wrote:Freak needs to be in every clan.
priceless.

Hear hear. Trouble is the fuqa won't leave his compatriot bumchums. At least he has the temerity to invade every thread, so even without his dodgy playing style we can still enjoy his golden banter.

I don't know many (read 'any') Serbs, so after Ivanovic I think freaky would be the next one I'd most enjoy going to bed with.

Did I really just say that?
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Denise on Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:03 pm

freakns wrote:oh yes, if you happen to win this one too(aint possible, ofc, but who knows, maybe Dako will fix dice again...) and get to play against KORT, can you have Denise vs Foxy in couple of games, and giving me privileges to see hidden chat? for some strange reason they both dont find me repulsive(yet!), so id like a chance to prove them wrong...

:lol: I can't be repulsed when I'm laughing, so I don't see that happening. You'll just have to put up with my adoration, Freak, or quit saying funny stuff. Up to you.

Chariot of Fire wrote:I don't know many (read 'any') Serbs, so after Ivanovic I think freaky would be the next one I'd most enjoy going to bed with.

Did I really just say that?

See, Freak? I told you your flirting would pay off soon, and now it has.
Colonel Denise

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges