Conquer Club

4chan is my hero

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 4chan is my hero

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:20 pm

I'll wait until you calm down and read what I've been typing. Hopefully, you'll realize how much you've been misconstruing things. If you don't take this advice, then I can no longer convince you that you've got this all wrong.

But no worries for me! Sunk costs are sunk--woo!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Symmetry on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:28 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:I'll wait until you calm down and read what I've been typing. Hopefully, you'll realize how much you've been misconstruing things. If you don't take this advice, then I can no longer convince you that you've got this all wrong.

Oh dear- have I disagreed with you too much? Did the death poll stuff you were so recently banned for perhaps take the edge off of what you think I should be doing?

I'll stick with staying alive and posting my opinions, and maybe you can tone down your threats and general rhetoric.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby BigBallinStalin on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Symmetry wrote:
BigBallinStalin wrote:I'll wait until you calm down and read what I've been typing. Hopefully, you'll realize how much you've been misconstruing things. If you don't take this advice, then I can no longer convince you that you've got this all wrong.

Oh dear- have I disagreed with you too much? Did the death poll stuff you were so recently banned for perhaps take the edge off of what you think I should be doing?

I'll stick with staying alive and posting my opinions, and maybe you can tone down your threats and general rhetoric.

Haha! You sound so crazy, bro!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Army of GOD on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:17 am

This is pretty tame for 4chun, but it goes a long way in showing the sheep-like mindset a large portion of the majority of the population has.

I can only imagine how Bieber's agents or whatnot will use this fake event in their favor to garner even more popularity.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Woodruff on Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:13 am

Symmetry wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
john9blue wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Emotionally vulnerable young girls with a crush get conned. Excuse me if i find this less than a triumph for the internet age.

seriously. i'm not a fan of bieber but i don't get why supposedly "tolerant" people hate him and everything he stands for with such a passion.

Me either. That being said, the rumor is that he's quite the self-satisfied little jerk. So that could be part of it.

Sure, but this wasn't targeted at him, but at the young girls who have a crush on him. That's the key difference. Bieber wasn't the target, it was a bunch of kids who had adolescent crushes. That's why it's nasty and manipulative.

I don't disagree with you, but what you said is irrelevant to my point and the point I was responding to.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby MeDeFe on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:48 am

Army of GOD wrote:This is pretty tame for 4chun, but it goes a long way in showing the sheep-like mindset a large portion of the majority of the population has.

I can only imagine how Bieber's agents or whatnot will use this fake event in their favor to garner even more popularity.

The simplest way would be for Bieber to shave his head bald in solidarity with his fans who got trolled. Of course, the trolls would love it, too, they'd have gotten a pop star to shave his head.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:14 pm

I don't like any of Beibers music, of the little I have heard, but I know on New Years last year my good buddy came across him on either chat roulette or some other site, and my buddy told him to hold on and went to get his son because he was a huge fan. It took him about 10 minutes to find his kid and tell him to get his ass home if he wants to talk to Justin Beiber, and when they got back, Justin was still there waiting for him and totally make Jacob's month.

Not a punk in my book
Major Phatscotty

Postby muy_thaiguy on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:49 pm

MeDeFe wrote:
Army of GOD wrote:This is pretty tame for 4chun, but it goes a long way in showing the sheep-like mindset a large portion of the majority of the population has.

The simplest way would be for Bieber to shave his head bald in solidarity with his fans who got trolled. Of course, the trolls would love it, too, they'd have gotten a pop star to shave his head.

So, everyone wins then.
"Eh, whatever."
-Anonymous

What, you expected something deep or flashy?
Private 1st Class muy_thaiguy

Postby maasman on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:55 pm

Phatscotty wrote:I don't like any of Beibers music, of the little I have heard, but I know on New Years last year my good buddy came across him on either chat roulette or some other site, and my buddy told him to hold on and went to get his son because he was a huge fan. It took him about 10 minutes to find his kid and tell him to get his ass home if he wants to talk to Justin Beiber, and when they got back, Justin was still there waiting for him and totally make Jacob's month.

Not a punk in my book

That's pretty awesome, even if I don't like him very much.
Major maasman

Postby Woodruff on Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:57 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Not a punk in my book

Sure, but you like Romney too, so I'm not sure that's worth much.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby jonesthecurl on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:22 pm

Phatscotty wrote:I don't like any of Beibers music, of the little I have heard, but I know on New Years last year my good buddy came across him on either chat roulette or some other site, and my buddy told him to hold on and went to get his son because he was a huge fan. It took him about 10 minutes to find his kid and tell him to get his ass home if he wants to talk to Justin Beiber, and when they got back, Justin was still there waiting for him and totally make Jacob's month.

Not a punk in my book

Thanks for that - he's certainly gone up in my estimation with that story.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,