Conquer Club

Halloween

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Halloween

Postby Woodruff on Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:38 pm

...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:59 pm

Army of GOD wrote:It's been years since I've worn a Halloween costume because Halloween is for conformists but my roommates have been trying to get me to be Ness (the Nintendo character...probably because I'm short).

I'm curious, what were your own favorite Halloween costumes and what do you want to be (ignoring cost of costume)?

My own personal favorite was Zorro two years in a row (when I was 9 and 10) because f*ck, I look good in leather.

We used to make our own costumes out of paper bags at school. One year, I made one that had a black shirt and a face.. I cannot even remember what I was supposed to be. Anyway, after I won, i found out that the judges had thought I was supposed to be a blackboard. (I tried to correct it, but the teachers basically just told me to "go with it" ).

At home, it was mostly ghosts or bums or other things that came from our rag bag.

My son had a fun one this year. He was a ghost fireman. (the scream mask,skeleton hands and a fireman's costume).
Corporal PLAYER57832

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:08 pm

PLAYER57832 wrote:My son had a fun one this year. He was a ghost fireman. (the scream mask,skeleton hands and a fireman's costume).

Sounds like a cool/creative one. :)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby jonesthecurl on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Jimmy Saville.
instagram.com/garethjohnjoneswrites
Lieutenant jonesthecurl

Postby nagerous on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:32 pm

jonesthecurl wrote:Jimmy Saville.

Loads of people I know are doing that, going to mix it up as Gary Glitter instead.
Captain nagerous

Postby PLAYER57832 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:23 pm

My brain seems to be back on again..

I am remembering what really was my favorite costume. I dressed up as a local person with a distinct style of clothing and character (sort of a local fun-loving slob). What made it funny to everyone is that I am almost opposite that person in my appearance and personality (though in a friendly, not antagonistic, way), but I was able to mimic pretty well.
Corporal PLAYER57832

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,