Conquer Club

Which celebs?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Which celebs?

Postby stoicbird on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:01 pm

Do you think will be implicated alongside national treasure Jimmy Savile for sex abuse of minors?

Apparently, we will be very surprised at some of the household names that indulged in the abuse.

I've got a feeling Noel Edmunds could be capable. Or Timmy Mallett, Kieth Chegwin.

So just for fun which household name do you think will soon be named as a beast?
Captain stoicbird

Location: bedlam or sitting in the pub staring creepily at ladies

Re: Which celebs?

Postby Dukasaur on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:31 pm

stoicbird wrote:Do you think will be implicated alongside national treasure Jimmy Savile for sex abuse of minors?

Apparently, we will be very surprised at some of the household names that indulged in the abuse.

I've got a feeling Noel Edmunds could be capable. Or Timmy Mallett, Kieth Chegwin.

So just for fun which household name do you think will soon be named as a beast?

I guess it's a generational thing, but I don't recognise any of those names.

I'm confident that no real celebs like Charleton Heston or Yul Brynner will be implicated.
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby notyou2 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:33 pm

Rock Hudson?
Captain notyou2

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Gary Glitter got arrested again. I'm not sure that was a huge surprise to anyone.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Woodruff on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:36 pm

stoicbird wrote:Do you think will be implicated alongside national treasure Jimmy Savile for sex abuse of minors?

How are these household names when I've not ever heard of a single one of them?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Symmetry on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:38 pm

Woodruff wrote:

How are these household names when I've not ever heard of a single one of them?

They're British. It's a big scandal. Kind of imagine if Mr Rogers had been found to be a paedophile with over 300 victims, and you'll get an idea of the shock.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby notyou2 on Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Gary Glitter was a rock star. They play one of his songs at US football (non-soccer football) games to this day.
Captain notyou2

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,