Zimmerman vs. DMX - Boxing Match?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Concerning Zimmerman Verdict

I agree and am not American
25%
I disagree and am not American
6%
I agree and am mostly liberal
13%
I disagree and am mostly liberal
13%
I agree and am mostly conservative
27%
I disagree and am mostly conservative
4%
AOG easy as 123
13%

Total votes : 48

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:21 pm

john9blue wrote:
rdsrds2120 wrote:
john9blue wrote:Image

Implausible!

BMO

oh yes, i almost forgot. it's the rest of the country that is right-wing, and YOU that is in the center. because you are such a balanced, nuanced thinker.

I put RDS at center left.
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 pm

That'll rustle their jimmies.
Colonel BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham
Medals: 48
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (10)

Postby Woodruff on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Phatscotty wrote:Image

Certainly, some folks like you are idolizing Zimmerman, I'll give you that.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Medals: 27
Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Contribution (4)

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:55 pm

He has become the most hated man in all the land, no?

Look what the media did to him

Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Postby john9blue on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 pm

notyou2 wrote:
john9blue wrote:
notyou2 wrote:...yeah, Zimmerman is going to need all the help he can get or fabricate.

what do you think is fabricated?

i mean, you can believe what you want to in your own world, but in the real world we use conclusive evidence and the judicial process to decide guilt, not knee-jerk accusations of white-guilt-fueled racism.

i personally don't care whether one hispanic dude that i don't know happens to be racist or not. this case serves the purpose of being a fascinating insight into the racist mind of the modern american liberal.

Nice jump to a conclusion.

lrn2read

nice dodge

what do you think is fabricated? on what basis do you make that claim?
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Postby Woodruff on Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:34 pm

Phatscotty wrote:He has become the most hated man in all the land, no?

Not even remotely, no. It's a joke how some folks are putting him out as if he's some sort of a saint.

I guess the fantasy-land I-can-save-the-world-with-my-six-gun lunatics like yourself need someone you can pray to?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Standard Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:05 am

Woodruff wrote:

Not even remotely, no.

Can you provide a few examples of who is more hated? "not even remotely, no" suggests you can do so verily.

Which other people are experiencing public calls for their lynching?
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Baron Von PWN on Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:43 am

wasn't this like a year ago? hasn't the trialstarted yet?
Sergeant Baron Von PWN

Medals: 19
Standard Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)

Postby Woodruff on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:39 am

Baron Von PWN wrote:wasn't this like a year ago? hasn't the trialstarted yet?

They're waiting for Phatscotty to finish preparing Zimmerman's defense.

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:24 am

Phatscotty, this isn't the Post Your Desktop Background Topic, I think you've got confused somewhere along the way.

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:45 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:Phatscotty, this isn't the Post Your Desktop Background Topic, I think you've got confused somewhere along the way.

--Andy

lmfao
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Postby notyou2 on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:39 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:Phatscotty, this isn't the Post Your Desktop Background Topic, I think you've got confused somewhere along the way.

--Andy

lmfao

The man shot an unarmed teenager to death....and you liken him to Jesus??????

You sir appear to be morally corrupt.
Lieutenant notyou2

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (1)

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:52 pm

maybe it's not a likening to Jesus, and just possibly it is a likening to being crucified (in the media)....

You think Jesus was the only one who was ever crucified???
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Postby thegreekdog on Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:55 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

Not even remotely, no.

Can you provide a few examples of who is more hated? "not even remotely, no" suggests you can do so verily.

Um... seriously? Haven't you started like 500 threads regarding one particular individual?
Corporal 1st Class thegreekdog

Medals: 38
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1)
General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (2) General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?