Conquer Club

Kicking of a player in a team

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Kicking of a player in a team

Postby Hoofdschudder on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:57 am

Hello,

I'm playing a triples game, and one of my team mates (that I don't know or knew ;) )has been kicked.
Nowhere in the chat or log is there given a reason for this kick. Now, I don't want to moan or complain, but this does raise some problems.

1) Is there a way that I can know why he was kicked?
2) Fairness: My team was loosing, but with the kick, me and the other one in my team are disadvantaged, not because of the bad game of a player (a risk anyone is willing to take), but because of an illegal act ( in which we have no part...). It seems quite unfair.
3) His troops/territories have gone to the other player, a nice gesture, but why him and not me, what are the criteria?

It might be that there is a topic of this, but I haven found it, so that's why i'm posting it here.
Sergeant 1st Class Hoofdschudder

Re: Kicking of a player in a team

Postby agentcom on Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:57 am

1) Maybe. If the player was kicked as a result of a Cheating and Abuse Report, you could see it in that forum. If not, I've been told before when I asked a similar question that they don't generally divulge that information. Probably the result of a routine multi-check if you ask me. (I should add, this was before I was a mod ... I'm sure I could find out now, but the point is that you can't)
2) That's what happens. Having players booted is a fairly rare occurence, but in order to not completely cripple you, you do get to keep the troops, territs and spoils. There are many who think that even this is too generous. See the discussion here for example.
3) They go to the next player. It's just a matter of turn order.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong on any of these, but I'm pretty sure that covers it.
Colonel agentcom

Postby Forza AZ on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 am

3) troops and spoils don't go to the next player, but to the first listed player still alive.
Highest score: 3130 (9 July 2009)
Colonel Forza AZ

Postby Hoofdschudder on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:42 am

Ok, thanks for the answers guys.
Sergeant 1st Class Hoofdschudder

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:05 am

Forza AZ wrote:3) troops and spoils don't go to the next player, but to the first listed player still alive.

i vote this to be the best reply. it is true to
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Return to Conquer Club Discussion