Conquer Club

fuckoffdude - Offensive Username [Changed] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

fuckoffdude - Offensive Username [Changed] DCR

Postby Keefie on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:28 pm

Comments:

All ages play this great game and I don't think it's suitable to have a player with a username like this that is visible to all. After all there are filters in the forums to stop the F-word being displayed in it's entirety.

eg: f*ck
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Re: fuckoffdude - Offensive Username

Postby afroaction on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:15 pm

lmao, gl with that, all you need to do is put the potty mouth filter on if you don't like the f-word.
Last edited by afroaction on Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major afroaction

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:57 pm

It's been pretty much standard for offensive usernames to be told to change by the C&A team for a while.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby OutSider on Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:58 pm

agree with Keefie
Captain OutSider

Postby rhp 1 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:15 pm

I like it.. kinda weak, but hell, there is so much stuffiness around here, I say wtf...
Lieutenant rhp 1

Location: IF YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, IT IS BEST TO DO IT....... QUICKLY

Postby jltile1 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:37 pm

Could he change it to fockoffdude. And don't you have to have a CC to join here maybe that is the kids parents responsibility. Just my thoughts
Major jltile1

Postby 72o on Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:03 pm

if nafuckingpoleon or whatever that dude's name is is ok, this should be ok also
Sergeant 72o

Postby universalchiro on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:33 am

I vote: yes to proposition change his name. Heck it's a crime to cuss in the court room, we are told to not swear from a wee age, but most of all; it's childish, crude and a sin. But I doubt he knows, nor cares. He is probably 15, lied about his age and is failing in school. Who knows, disciplinary sanctions on him could set him on the straight and narrow and save the poor kid from a life of crime and poverty.
They say we are what we eat, well he may have to eat his words.
If we become what our name means, then he won't amount to a hill of beans.He'll remain just a lazy dude
General universalchiro
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:47 am

universalchiro wrote:I vote: yes to proposition change his name. Heck it's a crime to cuss in the court room, we are told to not swear from a wee age, but most of all; it's childish, crude and a sin. But I doubt he knows, nor cares. He is probably 15, lied about his age and is failing in school. Who knows, disciplinary sanctions on him could set him on the straight and narrow and save the poor kid from a life of crime and poverty.
If we become what our name means, then he won't amount to a hill of beans.He'll remain just a lazy dude

I really enjoyed reading universalchiro's post and it's very much food for thought. Very convincing and very nice flow too. +1
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby freakns on Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:57 am

universalchiro wrote:I vote: yes to proposition change his name. Heck it's a crime to cuss in the court room, we are told to not swear from a wee age, but most of all; it's childish, crude and a sin. But I doubt he knows, nor cares. He is probably 15, lied about his age and is failing in school. Who knows, disciplinary sanctions on him could set him on the straight and narrow and save the poor kid from a life of crime and poverty.

you know, i do swear all the time. sometimes even in front of children(something i actually do regret). every time i want to tell something to someone i say it in his/her face. and my explanations usually have words like f*ck, cock, cunt and similar... in my life i have committed numerous sins. smoking pot when 15, getting drunk as hell even before that, i had inappropriate sex with minor and damn that was sweet. and i dont regret all those things... you know why?
because i was 18 and she was 17 when we had sex, im still not full time alcoholic(if nothing, i have notice i drink much less in last couple of yours), ganja hasnt killed all my brain cells and strangely enough i have never got hooked on some stronger shit. i actually never failed in school too, i got my master degree and i have full time job.
so i guess we have difference in opinion when it comes to what is right and what is wrong. i think its all my fathers fault. he taught me love, sex and caring are gods finest creation while guns and politics are devils craftsmanship. he also taught me to judge people not by their words, but by their actions. and its a good thing, cause if we start judging all those politicians and priests by their words we might think for a second they are nice ppl... ewwww, now thats a scary thought :sick:
so i vote no on changing his/her name. i also vote no on using word sin like its a bad thing. and i also vote no on stop swearing policy. but most of all, i vote no on attempt to think for someone. and if its different then mine, thats OK... f*ck it, its more fun if its different!
im off to masturbate... is that sin too?
Brigadier freakns

Postby smegal69 on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:05 am

freakns wrote:

you know, i do swear all the time. sometimes even in front of children(something i actually do regret). every time i want to tell something to someone i say it in his/her face. and my explanations usually have words like f*ck, cock, cunt and similar... in my life i have committed numerous sins. smoking pot when 15, getting drunk as hell even before that, i had inappropriate sex with minor and damn that was sweet. and i dont regret all those things... you know why?
because i was 18 and she was 17 when we had sex, im still not full time alcoholic(if nothing, i have notice i drink much less in last couple of yours), ganja hasnt killed all my brain cells and strangely enough i have never got hooked on some stronger shit. i actually never failed in school too, i got my master degree and i have full time job.
so i guess we have difference in opinion when it comes to what is right and what is wrong. i think its all my fathers fault. he taught me love, sex and caring are gods finest creation while guns and politics are devils craftsmanship. he also taught me to judge people not by their words, but by their actions. and its a good thing, cause if we start judging all those politicians and priests by their words we might think for a second they are nice ppl... ewwww, now thats a scary thought :sick:
so i vote no on changing his/her name. i also vote no on using word sin like its a bad thing. and i also vote no on stop swearing policy. but most of all, i vote no on attempt to think for someone. and if its different then mine, thats OK... f*ck it, its more fun if its different!
im off to masturbate... is that sin too?

I really enjoyed reading freakns post and it's very much food for thought. Very convincing and very nice flow too. +1 =D>
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby Keefie on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:45 am

Guys, I swear all of the time but what you guys forget is that there are minors using this site. So something as in your face as a username should have certain standards. Just my opinion.
Click image to enlarge.
Major Keefie
Chatter
Chatter

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:35 am

This isn't the place to debate anything, post your thoughts if they are pertinent and move on. Thank you.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Re: fuckoffdude - Offensive Username [Pending] DCR

Postby Arama86n on Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:18 pm

Change his name to "PinkPonyOffDude" or "DonateMore$toCC" or somthing. O:)
Major Arama86n

Postby Funkyterrance on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:34 pm

In all seriousness, why should the word be filtered in chat but not on a username?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby GeneralRisk on Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:In all seriousness, why should the word be filtered in chat but not on a username?
The word f*ck is hidden in the username just as anus is hidden in Uranus or f*ck is hidden in the Austrian Village of Fucking..........Fucking, Austria
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fucking
— Village —
The frequently stolen traffic sign,[1] at the entrance to the village of Fucking.Image
Fucking, Austria is located in Austria
Fucking
Located in Austria 4 kilometers from the German border.
Coordinates: 48°04′02″N 12°51′49″ECoordinates: 48°04′02″N 12°51′49″E
Country Austria
State Upper Austria
Region Innviertel
Municipality Tarsdorf
Established since at least 1070
Named for 6th century nobleman named Focko
Population
• Total 104
Time zone CET (UTC+1)
• Summer (DST) CEST (UTC+2)
Postal code 5121
Area code(s) 06278
Licence plate BR

Fucking (German pronunciation: [ˈfʊkɪŋ], rhymes with "booking"[2]) is an Austrian village[3] in the municipality of Tarsdorf,[4] in the Innviertel region of western Upper Austria. The village is 33 kilometres (21 mi) north of Salzburg, 4 kilometres (2.5 mi) east of the German border.

Despite having a population of only 104, the village has become famous for its name in the English-speaking world. Its road signs are a popular visitor attraction, and were often stolen by souvenir-hunting tourists until 2005, when they were modified to be theft-resistant.
Major GeneralRisk

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:34 pm

I doubt that he was going for a reference to that town in Austria with his username.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby agentcom on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:24 am

Symmetry wrote:I doubt that he was going for a reference to that town in Austria with his username.

QFT lol
Brigadier agentcom

Postby Jippd on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 am

What rule does having a swear word break as listed under the rules tab for this site?
Major Jippd

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:42 am

GeneralRisk wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:In all seriousness, why should the word be filtered in chat but not on a username?
The word f*ck is hidden in the username just as anus is hidden in Uranus or f*ck is hidden in the Austrian Village of Fucking..........Fucking,

Yer, but that's just more or less avoiding the filter. So obviously it's not allowed, it's just not blocked when its in the middle of the word so it doesn't interfere with non-cussing combinations. Either the word is objected to by the site or it isn't.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby persianempire on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:22 am

Let the man keep his name ... and for those who dont like i suppose you could do what it says? lol
Major persianempire

Postby Kaskavel on Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:39 am

Indeed....In fact he could even answer to this post with a blank empty message. His name offers both his identity and his opinion at the same time.
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby trinicardinal on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:38 am

I'd agree that because of the minors using this site it might be best to have him change his name

jltile1 wrote:Could he change it to fockoffdude. And don't you have to have a CC to join here maybe that is the kids parents responsibility. Just my thoughts

Actually you don't need to have a credit card to join... you don't even need it to get premium.

72o wrote:if nafuckingpoleon or whatever that dude's name is is ok, this should be ok also

FYI - His name was also deemed to be unfit and has already changed it.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:57 am

persianempire wrote:Let the man keep his name ... and for those who dont like i suppose you could do what it says? lol

It's not that we don't like it, it's just inconsistent with other rules and incongruous with the overall tone of the site.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby GeneralRisk on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:33 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
persianempire wrote:Let the man keep his name ... and for those who dont like i suppose you could do what it says? lol

It's not that we don't like it, it's just inconsistent with other rules and incongruous with the overall tone of the site.
If he changes username to IWillKillYouAsswipe then everyone will be pleased.
Major GeneralRisk

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports