Conquer Club

fuckoffdude - Offensive Username [Changed] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: fuckoffdude - Offensive Username [Pending] DCR

Postby Symmetry on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:34 pm

GeneralRisk, for a dude who posts a sig referencing Nazi ideology, you're weirdly outspoken about what's bad for kids.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby denthefrog on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:35 pm

if a minor navigate the internet on his own he will come across stuffs a lot worse then
fuckoffdude
General denthefrog

Postby Symmetry on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:37 pm

denthefrog wrote:if a minor navigate the internet on his own he will come across stuffs a lot worse then
fuckoffdude

That doesn't mean that this is the place he or she should find it though.

That there's worse stuff out there doesn't mean it should be here.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: fuckoffdude - Offensive Username

Postby Pilager on Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:41 pm

jltile1 wrote:Could he change it to fockoffdude. And don't you have to have a CC to join here maybe that is the kids parents responsibility. Just my thoughts

Focker, the nurse? Fockeroffdude RN
Major Pilager

Postby GeneralRisk on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:37 pm

Symmetry wrote:GeneralRisk, for a dude who posts a sig referencing Nazi ideology, you're weirdly outspoken about what's bad for kids.
How so, Mr. 66 games played and 613 posts in 5 and a half years. Please explain to me, how and where I have Nazi ideology in my sig?????????????????????
Major GeneralRisk

Postby jltile1 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:52 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
Symmetry wrote:GeneralRisk, for a dude who posts a sig referencing Nazi ideology, you're weirdly outspoken about what's bad for kids.
How so, Mr. 66 games played and 613 posts in 5 and a half years. Please explain to me, how and where I have Nazi ideology in my sig?????????????????????

Beacuse all five years he is studying your profile!!

Is there a written rule stating that you cannot use cuss words in your profile. If you come across his name and it offends you foe and go play so games. And as far as the kids on this site most of them are the ones with the biggest potty mouths. He says f*ck so what it's a word that is not offending anyone in general, it's not racist lighten up really. You turn on the radio and every other damn song talks about sex and doing it all night and that is what kids are exposed too. I think a little swear word is the least of this sites worries.
Major jltile1

Postby Symmetry on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:02 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:

What, like the black symbol on a white circle background, in a red square only just struck you as being kinda Naziesque? Who are you trying to kid here?

Dude, if you're going to ape the Nazis everytime you post, don't be all "Who me?" when it's pointed out.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:59 pm

From the SS Avatar thread:

GeneralRisk wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
betiko wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:
Haggis_McMutton wrote:
thegreekdog wrote:If someone has a Nazi symbol as their avatar because they sympathize with the Nazi party, is that a problem?
If someone has a Totenkopf symbol as their avatar because they sympathize with the Freemasons, is that not a problem?

Umm, no ?

Not as far as CC is concerned anyway. Or should CC be able to regulate my thoughts now?
As long as he's not actively harassing members, who gives a shit what's in his mind.

Okay, let's hypothetically say it was a Nazi symbol (and not just a stupid skull and crossbones) and continue the discussion. The person bringing the C&A report should be banned.

it's not hypothetical, it's a fact. go and look for that image on google. what does it say?

The wolf was a symbol commonly used by the Nazi party. Please remove your avatar. Thanks.
You are correct and the Wolf was Hitlers nickname and he named one of his dogs Wolf. He also had a home , the Wolfs Lair.

So let's not kid around- you know what's Naziesque about your banner.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby GeneralRisk on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:57 pm

MOD EDIT
Major GeneralRisk

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:32 pm

bring out the locks
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby Symmetry on Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:35 pm

MoB Deadly wrote:bring out the locks

Seconded.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby afroaction on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:32 pm

denthefrog wrote:if a minor navigate the internet on his own he will come across stuffs a lot worse then
fuckoffdude

agreed! It's up to the parents to parent for once! I don't let my kids surff the net without me or my wife knowing what they're surfing.

again, lot of free net nany out there, get it!
Major afroaction

Postby karel on Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:54 pm

why is this his fault?.......the blame should be on cc not on the user......it dont take much to put a filter in,so names like that dont come up,but whatever,ic nothing wrong with it
Private 1st Class karel

Postby persianempire on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:08 am

GeneralRisk wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
GeneralRisk wrote:

What, like the black symbol on a white circle background, in a red square only just struck you as being kinda Naziesque? Who are you trying to kid here?

Dude, if you're going to ape the Nazis everytime you post, don't be all "Who me?" when it's pointed out.
U think the black symbal on a white circle background somehow is nazi ideology...HaHaHa....I look at your avatar and looks to me your sucking on someones cock and is against sight rules to display such a avatar. Please change it or I will file a c and a report.

Lmao , i totally agree
Major persianempire

Postby persianempire on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:14 am

Symmetry please give your pro zionistic views a rest and keep out of the thread whichhas nothing to do with it.. this is about fuckoffdude , which if nafuckingpolean got changed no doubt theyll make this guy change it as well which is hippocritical becuse ive seen all kind of sex names and stuff , this name if anything is funny .let your kid watch tv for 10 minutes and their gonna see murder , sex and drugs and other horrible stuff . parents are the filter, not everybody else
Major persianempire

Postby jakevv on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:30 am

karel wrote:why is this his fault?.......the blame should be on cc not on the user......it dont take much to put a filter in,so names like that dont come up,but whatever,ic nothing wrong with it

I completely agree with karel. CC can easily program this change in if they want. until then... &*$# off keefie :)
Cook jakevv

Postby Army of GOD on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:43 am

fuck
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby maxfaraday on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:21 am

Army of GOD wrote:fuck

How did you do that? isn't it filtered?

f*ck
To: maxfaraday

I have noted this post and if it continues, there will be consequences for you.
Sergeant 1st Class maxfaraday

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:08 am

persianempire wrote:Symmetry please give your pro zionistic views a rest and keep out of the thread whichhas nothing to do with it.. this is about fuckoffdude , which if nafuckingpolean got changed no doubt theyll make this guy change it as well which is hippocritical becuse ive seen all kind of sex names and stuff , this name if anything is funny .let your kid watch tv for 10 minutes and their gonna see murder , sex and drugs and other horrible stuff . parents are the filter, not everybody else

=D>
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:26 pm

GeneralRisk wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
persianempire wrote:Let the man keep his name ... and for those who dont like i suppose you could do what it says? lol

It's not that we don't like it, it's just inconsistent with other rules and incongruous with the overall tone of the site.
If he changes username to IWillKillYouAsswipe then everyone will be pleased.

I won't be "pleased" but it would at least be a consistent ruling.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Symmetry on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:34 pm

persianempire wrote:Symmetry please give your pro zionistic views a rest and keep out of the thread whichhas nothing to do with it.. this is about fuckoffdude , which if nafuckingpolean got changed no doubt theyll make this guy change it as well which is hippocritical becuse ive seen all kind of sex names and stuff , this name if anything is funny .let your kid watch tv for 10 minutes and their gonna see murder , sex and drugs and other horrible stuff . parents are the filter, not everybody else

I'm not sure why you consider a general opposition to Nazi imagery as somehow "pro zionistic". I've also argued for the possibility of a name change for the dude in the OP. I personally think the Nazi imagery is more offensive, as indeed are the contents of General Risk's posts in thread more offensive that anything I said.

I think you may be projecting some of your prejudices here.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:

=D>

Yeah....

So a parent should make their kid stop playing an online game of risk because people think it's cute to make a username that only has any effect on a ten-year-old? Way to fight the establishment, bros.
Fock is infinitely more funny than F*ck anyway so maybe the user should have his name renounced on the principle of being extremely unimaginative. Seems a little contradictory that a juvenile user would want to offend his/her brethren with a username that is for the most part only offensive to other juveniles. Where's the brotherly love?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby jghost7 on Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 pm

Symmetry wrote:

I'm not sure why you consider a general opposition to Nazi imagery as somehow "pro zionistic". I've also argued for the possibility of a name change for the dude in the OP. I personally think the Nazi imagery is more offensive, as indeed are the contents of General Risk's posts in thread more offensive that anything I said.

I think you may be projecting some of your prejudices here.

Symmetry is a troll. Responses to his posts only gives him inspiration to continue to post trolling remarks. Might be best to just ignore his posts altogether.
Major jghost7

Re: fuckoffdude - Offensive Username [Changed] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:34 am

his name has been changed.

Also, somehow I missed the whole 3rd page of posts here. Thanks for the amazingly adult conversations.

Locked.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports