Conquer Club

Hawaii FO, Multi, Bigotry, Flaming, Baiting[noted]SN

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Hawaii FO, Multi, Bigotry, Flaming, Baiting[noted]SN

Postby Ahava on Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:22 am

Accused:

Hawaii FO

The accused are suspected of:

Possible Multi
Bigotry
Flaming
Baiting
Excessive use of f***

Game number(s):

Game 11900396

Comments: The game chat says it all. Many people tried to intervene as they were watching the game (I'm in Live Chat a lot and a bunch of us tend to watch each others speed games), including our new admin, rdsrds2120.

The multi suspicion is based on this comment by Hawaii FO in the game chat:
2012-11-06 01:12:15 - Hawaii FO: Like I can't come up with another account in like 2 minutes? What an idiot cocklicker you are
Even if it turns out he isn't a multi, no harm in checking, right? :)

Bigotry occurred multiple times throughout the game chat, in the form of sexism. Examples of this from the game chat are:
2012-11-06 01:04:01 - Hawaii FO: Dickless, brainless, ass munching monkey fucker
2012-11-06 01:08:30 - Hawaii FO: Go get yourself triple dong fucked lady
2012-11-06 01:10:17 - Hawaii FO: Lol. Like I give a shit. Foe me bitch and be quick about it before I really hurt your feelings. Cunt
2012-11-06 01:11:32 - Hawaii FO: No shit cunt?

Flaming and Baiting also occurred throughout the entire game chat. Examples are:
2012-11-06 01:00:07 - Hawaii FO: Got fk yourself and your idiot mother
2012-11-06 01:02:29 - Hawaii FO: Your lucky this isn't live or I would wipe the floor with your pathetic ass

Other examples can be found from reading the game chat.

And before FAMO Is suggested, I have already foe'd him.
02:08:40 ‹Metsfanmax› I don't want your trombone water on my floor
02:08:41 ‹Metsfanmax› period.

Sitters: leyla, 100mates, Gilligan, Arya
Major Ahava

Re: Hawaii FO, Multi, Bigotry, Flaming, Baiting

Postby DJPatrick on Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:31 am

There is no such thing as excessive use of f*ck...read the rules...the rest reads like a hurt statement...
Lieutenant DJPatrick

Postby ke_rassa on Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:04 am

Will there be a Abuse report for Mageplunka clear case of Trolling on this game?????????????
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby Ahava on Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:39 am

DJPatrick wrote:There is no such thing as excessive use of f*ck...read the rules...the rest reads like a hurt statement...

lol doesn't matter, it's something he was doing, after I had asked him to stop, if the mods disagree, they'll tell me. Like I said, I already foe'd him, however, multiple chat mods who watched the game and saw the chat agreed that he should be reported for this.

ke_rassa wrote:Will there be a Abuse report for Mageplunka clear case of Trolling on this game?????????????

As for Mageplunka, as I said in the comments section:
shuston10 wrote:The game chat says it all. Many people tried to intervene as they were watching the game (I'm in Live Chat a lot and a bunch of us tend to watch each others speed games), including our new admin, rdsrds2120.
02:08:40 ‹Metsfanmax› I don't want your trombone water on my floor
02:08:41 ‹Metsfanmax› period.

Sitters: leyla, 100mates, Gilligan, Arya
Major Ahava

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:12 am

Well you got the FA done then... now you just gotta work on the MO... 8-[
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby ke_rassa on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:02 pm

OH, my bad! I didn't realize that going into someone elses game, then calling people morons and assholes with fucking foul language was considered interveneing. And here I was thinking it was trollish behavior.

ke_rassa wrote:Will there be a Abuse report for Mageplunka clear case of Trolling on this game?????????????

As for Mageplunka, as I said in the comments section:
shuston10 wrote:The game chat says it all. Many people tried to intervene as they were watching the game (I'm in Live Chat a lot and a bunch of us tend to watch each others speed games), including our new admin, rdsrds2120.
[/quote]
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby agentcom on Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:14 am

I'm not sure I see the sexism. This appears to be more like insults (and bad language) directed at a woman, rather than (1) insults because you're a woman or (2) insults that directly or indirectly strike at all women.

"Cunt," the strongest word used, I don't think has ever been considered here to be bigotry.

But alas, I have a hard time logically differentiating this from the racial and other forms of bigotry that are punished.
Brigadier agentcom

Postby jltile1 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:43 am

agentcom wrote:I'm not sure I see the sexism. This appears to be more like insults (and bad language) directed at a woman, rather than (1) insults because you're a woman or (2) insults that directly or indirectly strike at all women.

"Cunt," the strongest word used, I don't think has ever been considered here to be bigotry.

But alas, I have a hard time logically differentiating this from the racial and other forms of bigotry that are punished.

He called mag a cunt just saying, read the chat. But no need to be ass but I would say just move on. She foed him end of that... .
Major jltile1

agentcom wrote:I'm not sure I see the sexism. This appears to be more like insults (and bad language) directed at a woman, rather than (1) insults because you're a woman or (2) insults that directly or indirectly strike at all women.

He called mag a cunt just saying, read the chat. But no need to be ass but I would say just move on. She foed him end of that... .
Major jltile1

Major jltile1

Re: Hawaii FO, Multi, Bigotry, Flaming, Baiting[pending]SN

Postby Chariot of Fire on Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:03 am

So the guy uses foul language, big deal. There's nothing to indicate he's a multi (and as a premium member it's also highly unlikely); his expressions are not bigoted in any way; flames/baits I think not; excessive use of the F word isn't a crime.

Seems to me all this talk of foeing him never happened, for if it did the conversation would have ended as his text would disappear. The OP is equally at fault for egging him on / encouraging him - that much is obvious.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Re: Hawaii FO, Multi, Bigotry, Flaming, Baiting[noted]SN

Postby sniffie on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:41 pm

jltile1, is there a point you're telling us something 3 times?
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:43 pm

sniffie wrote:jltile1, is there a point you're telling us something 3 times?

how did he make 3 posts in the same minute? That is pretty difficult isnt it?

Now that you mention it... awkward
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby sniffie on Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:14 am

I have noted this report, although the language used may be a from of bad attitude,it is not bigotry. Feel free to foe him and rate accordingly.
Neither is he a multi.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Return to Closed C&A Reports