Conquer Club

I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE IDIOTS THOUGHT ROMNEY WOULD WIN!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE IDIOTS THOUGHT ROMNEY WOULD WIN!

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:44 am

HOW DID YOU EVEN CHOOSE TO VOTE FOR THAT MORON! THE DUDE IS AN IDIOT! YOU HAVE TO BE THE MOST RETARDED PERSON IN THE WORLD IF YOU THOUGHT A VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY WAS WORTH THE TIME AND EFFORT! OH MY GOD! GARY 'FUCKING POTHEAD IDIOT FORMER GOVERNOR' JOHNSON WAS A BETTER CANDIDATE! MICHELLE 'CRAZY EYES' BACHMANN AND HERMAN 'CAN YOU TOUCH MY' CAIN AND RICK 'STANDS FOR RETARDED' PERRY COULD ALL HAVE ARGUABLY BEEN BETTER CHOICES, AND THEY'RE LITERALLY INSANE, SEXUALLY INSATIABLE, AND AS PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED RETARDED, RESPECTIVELY. HO.LY.SHIT! HOW DID THIS MORMON PLAYBOY MILLIONAIRE FOOL EVEN GET NEARLY HALF OF THE POPULAR VOTE! THERE MUST BE SOME DUMB, f*ck, TINY-DICK IDIOTS IN THIS WORLD!

HELL, I DON'T EVEN RESPECT THE GAYS, BUT I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE GUY THAT WOULD ASSURE THEIR LOSS OF MARRIAGE RIGHTS, THE DUDE WAS THAT DUMB! HELL, I DON'T EVEN RESPECT WOMEN, BUT I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE GUY THAT WOULD ASSURE THEIR LOSS OF BODILY FREEDOM, THE DUDE WAS THAT DUMB! HELL, I DON'T EVEN RESPECT STONERS, BUT I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE GUY THAT WOULD ASSURE THE MAINTENANCE AND INCREASED POLICING OF DRUG ENFORCEMENT POLICY! HELL, I DON'T EVEN RESPECT FREE-LOADERS, BUT I DIDN'T VOTE FOR THE GUY WHO WOULD ASSURE THAT WE'D SOMEHOW DROP 47% OF THE HANDOUT GRUBBING PIECES OF SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY!

HOW DID THAT FUCKWAD GET THAT CLOSE TO THE WHITE HOUSE? RABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLERABBLE

edit: oh god, someone must have gotten their hands on my account info and are trying to sully my reputation. but i'll leave this comment as there is already great discussion on the topic at hand. sorry if the words attributed to my account are uncouth or spark outrage, I'm really not so antagonistic. sorry.
Last edited by whitestazn88 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant whitestazn88

Postby 2dimes on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:46 am

Lozenge?
Corporal 2dimes

Re: I CAN'T BELIEVE THOSE IDIOTS THOUGHT ROMNEY WOULD WIN!

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:50 am

wow....lol

You heard it here. If the polls say your guy won't win, don't even bother excersizing your right to vote....

Maybe you believing that Romney getting elected would mean women are barred from healthcare for the rest of their lives was a stupid, sensationalist, and EFFECTIVE lie, and you bought it hook line and sinker?

btw, if you voted for Obama, then yes you did VOTE FOR THE GUY THAT WOULD ASSURE THE MAINTENANCE AND INCREASED POLICING OF DRUG ENFORCEMENT POLICY!

Maybe you should learn about the issues before you get involved with politics, as opposed to being sucked up into a cult of personality and then learning about the issues and positions.

Just like I noticed in 2008... After Obama's election, I noted that Obama supporters were even MORE angry than before. I remember wondering why they weren't "happy".

Same in 2012.

USA is going insane. Everybody is confused. Nobody knows what anything means anymore. Everything is open to be "redefined". What else would we expect?

Leftism is a mental disorder, and is becoming a religion. Look at the way you think about Christians (oh, but NOT MUSLIMS!) and then look at the OP, and tell me it isn't the exact same insanity!
Major Phatscotty

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:11 am

Well, just to let you know, that rant doesn't even come close to reflecting my thoughts on the election. As I noted, I was hacked or one of my friends who has access for me to sit decided to mess with me. I hadn't even been on the forums much until earlier today when AoG sent me a PM about this shib.

But yeah, you're totally correct. The people that support Obama are becoming angrier for some reason, as if they don't even understand how politics work, and that they expected some kind of magic bullet from re-electing this guy who has done nothing of benefit to this nation in 4 years (surprise surprise ;) ). And I don't know where religion came into it, I stopped reading after the first paragraph of crap anyway, but it is ridiculous how badly Christians are treated in this country, which in case anyone wasn't paying attention, was founded by Christians, and has always had Christian leaders, and has routinely based its ideologies on the Christian tradition. Seriously, I'm not even religious, but it's truly insane that people feel like they can freely attack one group but then play baby with another, although maybe its because they know that Christians aren't the type to retaliate, and they just like bullying people.

Just please, take the time to read the edit before you attack me and my mental state personally next time.
Lieutenant whitestazn88

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:13 am

okay
Major Phatscotty

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:40 am

Phatscotty wrote:Image

okay

I don't understand the purpose of this picture? Can you clarify or else I'd like to report the post for providing nothing to the conversation at hand, which seemed to me fairly productive, at least between you and I, up til this point.
Lieutenant whitestazn88

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 am

It means forgiveness and understanding and displays temperance...
Major Phatscotty

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:46 am

Phatscotty wrote:It means forgiveness and understanding...

Or does it mean appearing to show forgiveness and understanding under the guise of formality? Because I notice that in the bottom right, the person in the painting is portrayed as removing the curtain from the scene which we're privy to.

I can't tell with you anymore PS. You used to actually post things that I may not have always agreed with, but contained substance. Now you act like, what, you're better than everyone? Or that you're above discussion here because you're smarter than us or something? So all you do for the most part is post cryptic things that people have to try to interpret or equally cryptic pictures and videos. I really don't get it man.
Lieutenant whitestazn88

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 am

whitestazn88 wrote:

Or does it mean appearing to show forgiveness and understanding under the guise of formality? Because I notice that in the bottom right, the person in the painting is portrayed as removing the curtain from the scene which we're privy to.

I can't tell with you anymore PS. You used to actually post things that I may not have always agreed with, contained substance. Now you act like, what, you're better than everyone? Or that you're above discussion here because you're smarter than us or something? So all you do for the most part is post cryptic things that people have to try to interpret or equally cryptic pictures and videos. I really don't get it man.

well, I couldn't tell with you either, because you edited your post, but not the angry lashing out in the thread title.

And it's not that cryptic. Other things you could pick out of the picture, is people shaking hands, smiling, rainbows. They are at peace
Major Phatscotty

Postby notyou2 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:03 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
whitestazn88 wrote:

I can't tell with you anymore PS. You used to actually post things that I may not have always agreed with, contained substance. Now you act like, what, you're better than everyone? Or that you're above discussion here because you're smarter than us or something? So all you do for the most part is post cryptic things that people have to try to interpret or equally cryptic pictures and videos. I really don't get it man.

well, I couldn't tell with you either, because you edited your post, but not the angry lashing out in the thread title.

And it's not that cryptic. Other things you could pick out of the picture, is people shaking hands, smiling, rainbows. They are at peace

Looks like Republican largesse to me.
Captain notyou2

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,