Conquer Club

Waterman5000 [Closed] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: Waterman5000 [Pending] DCR

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:55 pm

codierose wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:They don't play quite the same and Waterman (no offense) isn't quite as good as GO as far as speed goes.

totally agree i played over 280+ speed games against and with G,O and played a few with waterman definitely different game play and chat.

Again, to play the devils advocate, couldn't both these things be faked to some extent if the person was smart enough?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby pretender77 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:16 pm

i like taking W-man's points. dont kill him please
ImageImage

22:30:44 ‹Metsfanmax› wait
02/02/2013 22:30:47 ‹Metsfanmax› NoS is 16?
22:31:1 ‹Metsfanmax› there's no way that NoS is not like 27 years old
Captain pretender77

Postby IcePack on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:13 am

Funkyterrance wrote:
codierose wrote:
swimmerdude99 wrote:They don't play quite the same and Waterman (no offense) isn't quite as good as GO as far as speed goes.

totally agree i played over 280+ speed games against and with G,O and played a few with waterman definitely different game play and chat.

Again, to play the devils advocate, couldn't both these things be faked to some extent if the person was smart enough?

Pretty easily

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Chariot of Fire on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:28 am

Can I change my user name to Splurgous?
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Tenebrus on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:34 am

IcePack wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
codierose wrote:

Pretty easily

Not as easily as you would think when you're running several games with a 1 minute timer, and most of the action takes place in a fairly frenetic 10 second clickgasm. I agree with with codie and swimmer, the playstyles are quite different.
Lieutenant Tenebrus

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:27 am

lol, if this is true that would be quite fucked up lol.
Imagine a guy that left a clan to create another, that won every single challenge till date and then he decides to disapear from the surface of the earth.
And having to invent such a story to all his clan mates... "my dad runs a business and after his stroke i need to run mine+his, my bro got divorced and now liveswith us ect"... so he would just make up all this, leave the clan he is leading to join fallen that is a clan just starting to be a foot soldier.. because he got bored of his account?
Ollie has over 30000 games, one of the guys who played the most on the site and won all the gold medals, but he was very involved with his clan and I don't see how he could possibly "quit" to come back with a new account, it's just ridiculous.

If what kraft is saying is that ollie's account is now freemium (haven't checked) therefore he can't play speeders, and maybe he saw his bro at his house playing and asked him for one game real quick, I don't know. All I know is that if that happened, ollie would've gone for doodle crack.
I can't believe he's been that long sober and far from his worse addiction. For those who don't know, it's 8 player FS doodle assassin, the silliest setting ever that made him lose over 20 000pts lol
Major betiko

Postby codierose on Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:27 am

betiko wrote:lol, if this is true that would be quite fucked up lol.
Imagine a guy that left a clan to create another, that won every single challenge till date and then he decides to disapear from the surface of the earth.
And having to invent such a story to all his clan mates... "my dad runs a business and after his stroke i need to run mine+his, my bro got divorced and now liveswith us ect"... so he would just make up all this, leave the clan he is leading to join fallen that is a clan just starting to be a foot soldier.. because he got bored of his account?
Ollie has over 30000 games, one of the guys who played the most on the site and won all the gold medals, but he was very involved with his clan and I don't see how he could possibly "quit" to come back with a new account, it's just ridiculous.

If what kraft is saying is that ollie's account is now freemium (haven't checked) therefore he can't play speeders, and maybe he saw his bro at his house playing and asked him for one game real quick, I don't know. All I know is that if that happened, ollie would've gone for doodle crack.
I can't believe he's been that long sober and far from his worse addiction. For those who don't know, it's 8 player FS doodle assassin, the silliest setting ever that made him lose over 20 000pts lol

you was saying
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=440&t=181129&view=unread#unread
Major codierose

Postby IcePack on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:26 pm

Tenebrus wrote:
IcePack wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
codierose wrote:

Pretty easily

Not as easily as you would think when you're running several games with a 1 minute timer, and most of the action takes place in a fairly frenetic 10 second clickgasm. I agree with with codie and swimmer, the playstyles are quite different.

I'm not saying that's what occurred, he was playing devil adv and I wa just dying it wouldn't be to difficult. Anyway, im sure mh will be able to sort it all out and everyone can breathe a little easier
IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Captain IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby MoB Deadly on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:31 pm

codierose wrote:
betiko wrote:lol, if this is true that would be quite fucked up lol.

you was saying
http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=440&t=181129&view=unread#unread

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby #1_stunna on Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:08 pm

They are both in the "Registered Users" Clan!!!! :shock:

Ollie was always a cock!
12:17:31 ‹Pixar› im gonna be fappin to that all night long
10:59:12 ‹rhp 1› holy hell... that did it.. I pissed myself
15:15:52 ‹Ace Rimmer› Sackett58, I think I may get some action this weekend
15:16:05 ‹Sackett58› Right hand or left Ace?
Major #1_stunna

Postby Swimmerdude99 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:25 pm

IF this guy is a multi I would be surprised. Why would you fake tactics that aren't as good as your own? That to me seems like it wouldn't be any fun. "I'm really good, but I'll play a level below how good I was on my other account..." Why would you do that? That really just doesn't flow at all. And if you are a speed player and you played with GO and you played now Im pretty sure about 50% of the guys who are any good could say the same as me. he isn't the same guy if you look at the play style.
Offsite to 12/31/2023. Reach out to TheSpaceCowboy to reach me
Major Swimmerdude99

Postby deathcomesrippin on Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:01 pm

As much as it may or may not surprise some people, we are going to close this case. There will be no action taken against the OP for this case, ie this is not considered a spurious report. But, please, everyone refrain from bringing something up against Waterman5000 or Great-Ollie again on this specific topic without some new proof. Thank you for your time.

DCR.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports