[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three, Need Reserves

Postby rishaed on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:58 pm

Amd that hammers. . . hopefully we get a good night action
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!
Medals: 17
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (4)

Postby / on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:39 pm

LSU: 1 vote: Bekito
Lord Voldemort: 11 votes: Commander9, DoomYoshi, new guy1 spiesr ghostly447 Nendreel edocsil jonty125, Iron Butterfly, Kanin Usagi, jak111
Kanin Usagi: 1 votes: vodean,

thechuck51 replaces Victor Sullivan

with 24 alive it will take 11 to lynch, and that's a lynch, scene later.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Postby strike wolf on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:02 pm

Looks like I am a little late. guess I should have posted earlier when I had the chance even If I couldn't go into detail. would have been nice to let Logo claim. I believe it to be the right lynch but would prove useful as far as figuring out possible Dale claims or the specifics of what his role was in the off chance he was telling the truth, of course this assumes that he doesn't have an ordinary or easy to understand role.

rockin presents an interesting case on bloop, should be relooked at tomorrow.

not sure what to make of ghostly claim. connection to Rishaed interesting. will reevaluate.

safari may be worth looking at tommorow, have to say I don't see Mich in it though.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.
Cadet strike wolf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby lord voldemort on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Well that is unfortunate that I didnt even get a chance to fully claim...I do not have a vote to kill mechanic though...Honestly telling the truth with that one...
gg wp
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Medals: 66
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (4) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (3)

Postby thechuck51 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:26 pm

Ahoy! Gonna read through things tonight and I will see you guys tomorrow.
Sergeant 1st Class thechuck51

Medals: 39
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (5) Tournament Contribution (7)

Postby / on Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:51 pm

The perfidious Shoggoths may have failed at their task directly, but that did not mean that the Elder Things were meant to survive...
The humans were the new masters of the lands above, and they were not willing to let the deaths of their own go unanswered for. The humans cast off their ships in wait for the ancient extraterrestrials, the nervous energy this time was not of a lamb surrounded by wolves, but instead the adrenaline rush of a predator, hoping dearly that their prey doesn't outwit them.

The Elder things had far more time to prepare, far vaster an arsenal and sharper a killer instinct, but it did not prepare for the insignificance of humankind, who in the vast cosmic plays were mere specs of dust no greater than any defenseless animals. The creature floated leisurely to the surface, taking no mind of the boats, the fishing ships cast their nets, holding onto the creature just long enough to fire their old whaling harpoons at a new target, a much smaller, and yet much greater foe. Eventually the creature writhed its stalks and fins, then sunk to the deep.

show

Night Three begins, you have until Monday to send in actions.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Night Three, Need Reserv

Postby / on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:11 am

The abyssal pipes from last night sound again in a person's house, rumbling loudly from the cacophony, as well as the movements of the massive creature within. this time the creature sinks down into the summoning circles, slinking back into the shifting outer chaos of its home realm.

Elsewhere the Elder Things seek out their targets once more, this time they come across a man doing strange incantations while reading from a book the the creature are surprised, for the first time in thousands of eons, they hear another species speaking a recognizable tongue, a tongue of enemies to all life, words that greet with open arms horrors that could easily crush this planet. The Elder things rip this man apart, taking his book into their own possession, lest the flying beasts, or swimming hybrids take it for their own purposes.

Just as it seemed the Elder Things had struck a major victory against an ancient threat, a human jumps down from a nearby roof, landing a lucky blow against the previous inhabitants of the lands.

show

Day four begins, with 21 alive, it takes 10 to lynch, you have until next tuesday
Sergeant 1st Class /

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Four

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:27 am

Hey commander did anything strange happen to you last night?
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:29 am

One other thing concerns me quite a bit here. . . It says that there is a BLACK Brotherhood, but from the flavor they may act as cult/killswitch. This isnt good at all guys.

Postby pancakemix on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 am

rishaed wrote:Hey commander did anything strange happen to you last night?

I read this like: "Did anything... straaaaaaaange happen to you last night?" :P

Also, I'm free. Proof: Vote Rishaed. Purely to show my vote has returned.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Sergeant pancakemix

Medals: 13
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
General Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby spiesr on Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:54 am

Alright, Strikewolf's death looks to be a good thing and I suppose we should thank the Elder Things for it as they seem to be responsible for it. While we don't know for sure what he was it sure looks like a cult leader to me.
That said, I now have to look at the Elder Things themselves. Lord Voldemort was one and, while he was hammer before a full claim could be extracted, claimed not to have a kill. Yet, the scene very much points to that faction making a kill last night. So, was he lying and this group is therefor not to be trusted, or what?

So, did anybody get anything last night that they would like to share?
Lieutenant spiesr
Suggestions Moderator
Suggestions Moderator

Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (5) General Contribution (2)

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:01 am

I'm caught up and ready to rock!

First of all, the weird majority thing seems to arise from Commander's faction always having voteless people, be it themselves or players they have captured. That's why with 26 players it took 12 to lynch, because there were only 23 voters.

Commander, when do you find out the powers of the person whose mind you've captured? For instance, you've captured new people N3. Do you already know their powers or will you only know N4?

Hippo, could you please adress the post about you I made yesterday?
Brigadier Rodion

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (27) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (3)
General Contribution (1)

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:09 am

Rodion wrote:I'm caught up and ready to rock!

First of all, the weird majority thing seems to arise from Commander's faction always having voteless people, be it themselves or players they have captured. That's why with 26 players it took 12 to lynch, because there were only 23 voters.

Commander, when do you find out the powers of the person whose mind you've captured? For instance, you've captured new people N3. Do you already know their powers or will you only know N4?

Hippo, could you please adress the post about you I made yesterday?

I take it your brief foray into insanity has passed or will you be drinking Red Bull mixed with Vodka next?
Major Iron Butterfly
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor

Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Postby rishaed on Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:47 am

pancakemix wrote:

Well should be interesting, but I'm assuming that since Comm isn't dead that nothing big happened, but I want to know first.

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:15 am

rishaed wrote:
pancakemix wrote:

Well should be interesting, but I'm assuming that since Comm isn't dead that nothing big happened, but I want to know first.

or you have inside information. like using the last ability. also, ghostly, please reveal some aspect of your alignment/WC for my purposes... i trust you but want to confirm something.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Medals: 30
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives