Conquer Club

ok time to explain guys and girls....

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

ok time to explain guys and girls....

Postby eddie2 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:37 pm

i think it is time i explained myself, I joined cc several years ago and i seen this site as a stress release. throughout my life i have had major problems with anger and with advice from my therapist took on a way to release my tension. this was in the forums of this site,i will admit i have picked on some players for no reason but several that i have done this to deserved it because i seen them as bullys picking on people who did not deserve it . these are people i will not mention. there are people who after i have had a drink i have offended people like evil semp who was a good guy but i reported him after a major time in my life when i found out my dad had died 4 years previous and 1 of my 2 step sons was abusing drugs (while the other has major mental health problems.) there are many others i have offended and i would like to apologize to you all. this is just a short explanation of my past action and if anyone would like to pm me i will explain more to them as a individual. but here is a small thing i hope you will accept.

over the past 3 4 months i have been looking over comments and posts i have made and see how many see me as a irrational player and someone who can over post a point that can be valid at the beginning but because of my over posting and getting involved in petty arguments this seems to be lost. like many say about my spelling and grammar i made this worse just to piss you lot off (childish.) anyway after the new management have been appointed i just hope you will all forgive me and we can join up and make cc a better place to live.lets all enjoy and carry on kicking ass.

and ps i think that instead of baiting players like i used to be, we should actually ask them if they are ok instead of banning them as they are proberly acting up because of real life issues and just want to release it.
Lieutenant eddie2

Re: ok time to explain guys and girls....

Postby smegal69 on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:14 pm

i think someone should lay of the booze and take his Meds

P.S CC is no cure for Major Anger problems ...... ask your therapist
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:20 pm

eddie2 wrote:i think it is time i explained myself, I joined cc several years ago and i seen this site as a stress release. throughout my life i have had major problems with anger and with advice from my therapist took on a way to release my tension. this was in the forums of this site,i will admit i have picked on some players for no reason but several that i have done this to deserved it because i seen them as bullys picking on people who did not deserve it . these are people i will not mention. there are people who after i have had a drink i have offended people like evil semp who was a good guy but i reported him after a major time in my life when i found out my dad had died 4 years previous and 1 of my 2 step sons was abusing drugs (while the other has major mental health problems.) there are many others i have offended and i would like to apologize to you all. this is just a short explanation of my past action and if anyone would like to pm me i will explain more to them as a individual. but here is a small thing i hope you will accept.

over the past 3 4 months i have been looking over comments and posts i have made and see how many see me as a irrational player and someone who can over post a point that can be valid at the beginning but because of my over posting and getting involved in petty arguments this seems to be lost. like many say about my spelling and grammar i made this worse just to piss you lot off (childish.) anyway after the new management have been appointed i just hope you will all forgive me and we can join up and make cc a better place to live.lets all enjoy and carry on kicking ass.

and ps i think that instead of baiting players like i used to be, we should actually ask them if they are ok instead of banning them as they are proberly acting up because of real life issues and just want to release it.

Pleased to meet you, "somewhat new eddie2". I agree that a lot of subtle bullying goes on here and it's satisfying to vent on the ones doing the bullying but as far as using the site as a general outlet for anger I doubt you will be forgiven until you show a consistent pattern of change in this regard. I suppose you aren't hurting the ones you love, which is good, but yeah there have got to be better options like punching a pillow or something. I do think it's great that you are turning over a new leaf.

Cheers,
-FT
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby 2dimes on Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:24 pm

smegal69 wrote:i think someone should lay of the booze and take his Meds

P.S CC is no cure for Major Anger problems ...... ask your new therapist
Corporal 2dimes

Postby chaosfactor on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:46 am

Hey Dimes!

CC is about war,its a ventalation shaft for turmoil, an exhaust medium for rhetoric..

Don't apologize to anyone
Sergeant 1st Class chaosfactor

Postby nietzsche on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:20 pm

chaosfactor wrote:Hey Dimes!

CC is about war,its a ventalation shaft for turmoil, an exhaust medium for rhetoric..

Excuse me! He needs to apologize to Symmetry.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby squishyg on Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:39 pm

welcome back eddie, be well.
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby 2dimes on Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:01 pm

I was pointing out that the guys therapist had told him to play here. So if he were to get anywhere asking a therapist about not doing what his therapist suggested he'd probably need a "new" one.
Corporal 2dimes

Postby notyou2 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:55 pm

That was a big step Eddie and honourable of you.
Captain notyou2

Postby chaosfactor on Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:41 pm

As you know Cc sponsers fighting, you can stir fry your enemy into nano-vada., Just.,,
Be sure to not talk about it @ any point

Once was said "The pen is mightier than the sword

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:18 pm

chaosfactor wrote:As you know Cc sponsers fighting, you can stir fry your enemy into nano-vada., Just.,,
Be sure to not talk about it @ any point

Once was said "The penis mightier than the sword

Fixxed.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Kaskavel on Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:40 pm

Very good Eddie. It is realy nice and rare for people to apologize in the cyber-world for mistakes that could not possible hurt or influence their real lifes. Brave and honorable from you and do not listen to teasers unless you have done something to them.
Colonel Kaskavel

Postby codeblue1018 on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:03 pm

Kaskavel wrote:Very good Eddie. It is realy nice and rare for people to apologize in the cyber-world for mistakes that could not possible hurt or influence their real lifes. Brave and honorable from you and do not listen to teasers unless you have done something to them.

Agreed.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby nietzsche on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:53 am

i was under the impression he was joking?

Well if not I congratulate him because one feels much better after apologizing if one has done wrong.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby chaosfactor on Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 am

Kaskavel wrote:Very good Eddie. It is realy nice and rare for people to apologize in the cyber-world for mistakes that could not possible hurt or influence their real lifes. Brave and honorable from you and do not listen to teasers unless you have done something to them.

Dont mind war-gamers while you little hunnys bunker on down and get a room

Postby AAFitz on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Unfortunately, one cannot become less angry through anger. It is the very release of anger, that triggers endorphines, that makes you crave more anger.

Anger begets anger, peace begets peace.

Anger absolutely has its place, so dont get me wrong, but if your goal is to deal with anger issues, practice being nice, not a dick, you fucker.
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Postby greenoaks on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:48 pm

damn

i thought you were going to give us a men are from mars, women are from venus speech
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby kentington on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:55 pm

nietzsche wrote:
chaosfactor wrote:Hey Dimes!

Excuse me! He needs to apologize to Symmetry.

Don't apologize. It would only show weakness, which is even worse than all the cry smilies you put in. We already think you are a nietzscher for your post, don't be a whiny one.
Bruceswar ยป Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:59 pm wrote:We all had tons of men..
Sergeant kentington

Postby jleonnn on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:56 am

It's all good, Ed. We love you :D <3
Major jleonnn

Postby AAFitz on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:51 am

smegal69 wrote:i think someone should lay of the booze and take his Meds

P.S CC is no cure for Major Anger problems ...... ask your therapist

I would suspect that in nearly every case, CC would be more of gasoline to anger fire, than water. In general, such discourse has been proven to change your brain...so in the terms of the principle in Billy Madison, "You are all stupider for having heard it."
I'm Spanking Monkey now....err...I mean I'm a Spanking Monkey now...that shoots milk
Too much. I know.
Sergeant 1st Class AAFitz

Return to Conquer Club Discussion