Conquer Club

How to play Age of Realms 2 Map?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

How to play Age of Realms 2 Map?

Postby ZeekLTK on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:40 am

On the map it says "Hold the sanctuary and thou will rule the land" - so is the objective of this level simply to take the sanctuary rather than conquer everyone like a normal game? I just want to make sure so I can plan accordingly since I just joined a game on this map. 8-)
Lieutenant ZeekLTK

Re: How to play Age of Realms 2 Map?

Postby MoB Deadly on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:44 am

ZeekLTK wrote:On the map it says "Hold the sanctuary and thou will rule the land" - so is the objective of this level simply to take the sanctuary rather than conquer everyone like a normal game? I just want to make sure so I can plan accordingly since I just joined a game on this map. 8-)

This map has an optional Sanctuary that if you capture and hold for 1 round, you will win the game. However, you may still just kill you opponent just as any other map. The choice is yours.

From my experience you will almost always kill your opponent because the sanctuary has a 75 neutral stack on it! In Trench Games it seems like more people go for the Sanctuary.

Hope this helps
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby ZeekLTK on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Ah okay, thanks.

Another question about the "frostbite" - if I only have 1 troop on a tile that gets frostbite, does it revert to just 1 neutral army? Or does it go back to however many were originally on that territory?

Like for example, let's say I take a territory that had 3 neutrals on it. I leave 1 army, that army dies from frostbite my next turn. How many neutrals are now on that space? 1? or 3?
Lieutenant ZeekLTK

Postby spiesr on Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:14 pm

The decay feature (used in the frostbite) will not do anything if you only have one troop on the territory.
This is different than the Killer Neutral feature on some other maps which simply overwrites what is there with a set neutral value.
Captain spiesr

Postby codierose on Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Major codierose

Postby SirSebstar on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:47 am

the link to the map creation thread.
it is always usefull to read how maps got into being, and what special rules apply.

viewtopic.php?f=374&t=127766
is the link to the strategy guide, it tells you how you can win (or what you should look out for)
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby ZeekLTK on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 pm

Thanks for all the answers!
Lieutenant ZeekLTK

Return to Conquer Club Discussion