Ron Paul: Farewell Speech

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Ron Paul: Farewell Speech

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:53 pm

"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
Colonel Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser

Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Ron Paul: Farewell Speech

Postby CreepersWiener on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Finally that old fcker is leaving! Make way for change, you old racist white supremacist! Better yet...INVEST IN GOLD!!!! LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D>
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Return to Babble-On Five