Copenhagen sightseeing [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderators: Cartographers, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby Flapcake on Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:32 pm

koontz1973 wrote:About the neutrals, might be an idea to reduce the trams to a two neutral. But I agree that there are a lot for a small map.



Yes... solution - reduce numbers to two / reduce numbers of trams ? give every player one tram each as starter ?
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby koontz1973 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Reducing the number of trams slows GP and you have a nice spread of them. Giving one away sounds like a nice idea, the same could also be said for the winning condition. So 5 positions with a tram and sight is another way to have it. Lots of ways to reduce the neutrals, up to you flaps to find one you like.
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
 
Posts: 7538
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby Flapcake on Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:08 am

koontz1973 wrote:Reducing the number of trams slows GP and you have a nice spread of them. Giving one away sounds like a nice idea, the same could also be said for the winning condition. So 5 positions with a tram and sight is another way to have it. Lots of ways to reduce the neutrals, up to you flaps to find one you like.



I would like to go with the one that fits the map the bedst, reducing to 5, yes it slows GP down, but for a start the easy change are give 1 sigth and 1 tram for each player, that way everone are equal. (this go ofcourse only for 1v1)

So I think we should try this out first...
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby wi1bert on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 pm

I help 4 attractions twice (all apart from little mermaid) twice in game 11698418 I think and didn't win. Had to get all 5, thanks for developing and good luck.
Captain wi1bert
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:19 pm
Medals: 41
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (2) General Achievement (1) Clan Achievement (9)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby Gilligan on Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:55 pm

Flapcake wrote:
koontz1973 wrote:About the neutrals, might be an idea to reduce the trams to a two neutral. But I agree that there are a lot for a small map.



Yes... solution - reduce numbers to two / reduce numbers of trams ? give every player one tram each as starter ?


I think giving one to each wouldn't work too well. Since trams border each other the guy first could just clear all of the trams. I'd say two neutral apiece

Besides there are only 7 you'd need to add another.
Image
User avatar
Captain Gilligan
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 12735
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Providence, RI
Medals: 203
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Most Improved Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3)
Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (32)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby perchorin on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:38 pm

There is a small grammar mistake in the map legend. It should say "Roads and water are impassable." rather than "Roads and water is impassable."
Also "pays +1 for every 2" right below that in the legend sounds awkward. I'd just put "+1 for every 2" but that may just be a style opinion on my part rather than an English mistake.
The first one is definitely an error though. Nice work on the map otherwise, my first game on it has just begun.
Image
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
User avatar
Major perchorin
 
Posts: 1849
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:19 am
Location: Busan, South Korea
Medals: 121
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby Flapcake on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:38 am

perchorin wrote:There is a small grammar mistake in the map legend. It should say "Roads and water are impassable." rather than "Roads and water is impassable."
Also "pays +1 for every 2" right below that in the legend sounds awkward. I'd just put "+1 for every 2" but that may just be a style opinion on my part rather than an English mistake.
The first one is definitely an error though. Nice work on the map otherwise, my first game on it has just begun.


thx perchorin, it will be corrected ASAP

flaps
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby thenobodies80 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:32 am

The map was updated! :)

Give every man your ear, but few thy voice. Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thenobodies80
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 am
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (8) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (17)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Here is the XML for having the metros start at 2.
Attachments
copenhagenxml2.xml
(21.28 KiB) Downloaded 52 times
highscore
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby thenobodies80 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Sent to lackattack

Give every man your ear, but few thy voice. Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class thenobodies80
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:30 am
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (8) Map Contribution (7) Tournament Contribution (6) General Contribution (17)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby perchorin on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:40 pm

Flapcake wrote:
perchorin wrote:There is a small grammar mistake in the map legend. It should say "Roads and water are impassable." rather than "Roads and water is impassable."
Also "pays +1 for every 2" right below that in the legend sounds awkward. I'd just put "+1 for every 2" but that may just be a style opinion on my part rather than an English mistake.
The first one is definitely an error though. Nice work on the map otherwise, my first game on it has just begun.


thx perchorin, it will be corrected ASAP

flaps

Still hasn't been fixed ;)
Image
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
User avatar
Major perchorin
 
Posts: 1849
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:19 am
Location: Busan, South Korea
Medals: 121
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:23 pm

perchorin wrote:
Flapcake wrote:
perchorin wrote:There is a small grammar mistake in the map legend. It should say "Roads and water are impassable." rather than "Roads and water is impassable."
Also "pays +1 for every 2" right below that in the legend sounds awkward. I'd just put "+1 for every 2" but that may just be a style opinion on my part rather than an English mistake.
The first one is definitely an error though. Nice work on the map otherwise, my first game on it has just begun.


thx perchorin, it will be corrected ASAP

flaps

Still hasn't been fixed ;)

dont think lack has updated the files yet, the XML isnt fixed yet either.
highscore
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby perchorin on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:28 am

crazymilkshake5 wrote:
perchorin wrote:
Flapcake wrote:
perchorin wrote:There is a small grammar mistake in the map legend. It should say "Roads and water are impassable." rather than "Roads and water is impassable."
Also "pays +1 for every 2" right below that in the legend sounds awkward. I'd just put "+1 for every 2" but that may just be a style opinion on my part rather than an English mistake.
The first one is definitely an error though. Nice work on the map otherwise, my first game on it has just begun.


thx perchorin, it will be corrected ASAP

flaps

Still hasn't been fixed ;)

dont think lack has updated the files yet, the XML isnt fixed yet either.

Ah I see, didn't know it was all part of the same process.
Image
Silvanus wrote:perch is a North Korean agent to infiltrate south Korean girls
User avatar
Major perchorin
 
Posts: 1849
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:19 am
Location: Busan, South Korea
Medals: 121
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (28) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (11) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (12) General Contribution (1)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V23. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby Flapcake on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:31 am

New image, text are corrected, from "is" to "are, and "pays" are removed.

Click image to enlarge.
image


Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V24. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby Flapcake on Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:32 am

[quote="Flapcake"]Image Image Image
Image

Map Name:Copenhagen Sightseeing
Mapmaker(s):Graphics and gameplay by Flapcake - XML by crazymilkshake5
Number of Territories:49 (14 neutral starters) Map size 760x840
Special Features:9 multiply bonus +1 for every 2. 3 autodeploy +1 each. Hold 4 of 5 sights for one round to win.
What Makes This Map Worthy of Being Made:Copenhagen is just an exciting city as any ohter city, as a tourist you will be overwhelmed by all the many things you can experience and see. Moreover, I love Copenhagen because I was born there and is employed by the city 8-)

Info for the 5 sigths:
Christiania
Queens Soldiers
H.C. Andersen
Little mermaid
Tivoli

TERRITORIES:
49 areas in total
15 areas always starts with 3 troops neutral (territories with metro, transport and sights icons)

Bonuses:
7 Bonus Areas

Østerbro 5
Vesterbro 5
Amager 3
Nørrebro 4
City south 6
City north 8
Christianshavn 3
Metro +1 for every 2 held
Autodeploy + 1 troop all territories with transport icons.
Hold any 4 of 5 sights for one round to win.

Distribution of troops:
34 starting positions
2 players - 11 territs each
3 players - 11 territs each
4 players - 8 territs each
5 players - 6 territs each
6 players - 5 territs each
7 players - 4 territs each
8 players - 4 territs each

Color blind test results.
Deuteranope (a form of red/green color deficit)
Protanope (another form of red/green color deficit)
Tritanope (a blue/yellow deficit- very rare)

Map Image:
Click image to enlarge.
image


Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V24. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby iancanton on Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:39 am

the large map says Hold any 4 Sights, while the small map says Hold any 4 sights. amend the large map to Hold any 4 sights?

Flapcake wrote:15 areas always starts with 3 troops neutral (territories with metro, transport and sights icons)

in the first post, this needs to be changed because metros start with only 2 neutral troops now.

ian. :)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier iancanton
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 1732
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:40 am
Location: europe
Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (7) General Contribution (13)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V24. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby Flapcake on Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:52 am

iancanton wrote:the large map says Hold any 4 Sights, while the small map says Hold any 4 sights. amend the large map to Hold any 4 sights?

Flapcake wrote:15 areas always starts with 3 troops neutral (territories with metro, transport and sights icons)

in the first post, this needs to be changed because metros start with only 2 neutral troops now.

ian. :)



Done ;)
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V24. 13/10 pg.15 Beta quenched

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:32 pm

the last update to this map was almost a month ago... just sayin ;)
highscore
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V24. 13/10 pg.15 Beta quenched

Postby koontz1973 on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:55 am

crazymilkshake5 wrote:the last update to this map was almost a month ago... just sayin ;)

So?



;)
Image
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class koontz1973
 
Posts: 7538
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 am
Medals: 117
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (10) General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Map Contribution (12)
Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (10)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V24. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby iancanton on Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:30 am

Flapcake wrote:
iancanton wrote:the large map says Hold any 4 Sights, while the small map says Hold any 4 sights. amend the large map to Hold any 4 sights?

Done ;)

this still looks the same to me! did u save the changes?

the state museum of art uses the english name national gallery of denmark, possibly because the word state might mislead american visitors into thinking that the art is of lesser quality.

http://www.smk.dk/

ian. :)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier iancanton
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 1732
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:40 am
Location: europe
Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (7) General Contribution (13)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V24. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby Flapcake on Tue Nov 13, 2012 7:21 am

iancanton wrote:
Flapcake wrote:
iancanton wrote:the large map says Hold any 4 Sights, while the small map says Hold any 4 sights. amend the large map to Hold any 4 sights?

Done ;)

this still looks the same to me! did u save the changes?

the state museum of art uses the english name national gallery of denmark, possibly because the word state might mislead american visitors into thinking that the art is of lesser quality.

http://www.smk.dk/

ian. :)


Hmm think I totaly had forgotten about the "s" thingy :oops:

state museum of art is the direct translate from danish, I guess that they use a different translate (national gallery of danmark) becourse it define where in the world it is, rater than poor quality of art, state museum could be any where, and that dosent atrack clicks to their homepage, I have changed it to national gallery of Denmark so it define where Copenhagen are located :roll: Enough about that...

Now we need mr crasymilkshake to change the XML aswell ;)

Flaps

Click image to enlarge.
image

Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V24. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby iancanton on Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:20 pm

not yet! it ought to be National Gallery of Denmark, not National gallery of Denmark.

http://www.smk.dk/

we have Roads and water are Impassable on the large map and Roads and water is Impassable on the small map. Roads and water are impassable, with a lower case i, fits best.

ian. :)
Image
User avatar
Brigadier iancanton
Cartography Assistant
Cartography Assistant
 
Posts: 1732
Joined: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:40 am
Location: europe
Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (7) General Contribution (13)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V24. 13/10 pg.15 Beta quenched

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:53 am

Updated!
Attachments
copenhagenxml2.xml
(21.33 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
highscore
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V24. 30/06 pg.12 Beta quenched

Postby Flapcake on Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:07 am

iancanton wrote:not yet! it ought to be National Gallery of Denmark, not National gallery of Denmark.

http://www.smk.dk/

we have Roads and water are Impassable on the large map and Roads and water is Impassable on the small map. Roads and water are impassable, with a lower case i, fits best.

ian. :)



Sorted out...

Click image to enlarge.
image

Click image to enlarge.
image
User avatar
Private 1st Class Flapcake
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:22 am
Location: beyond the unknown
Medals: 23
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
General Achievement (3) Map Contribution (3)

Re: Copenhagen sightseeing V25. 15/11 pg.15 Beta quenched

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:00 pm

*cough*
highscore
Image
User avatar
Lieutenant crazymilkshake5
 
Posts: 784
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:30 pm
Location: Not Here.
Medals: 81
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (8) Map Contribution (1)
Tournament Contribution (17) General Contribution (3)

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Login