Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
11
55%
2 Week Day
2
10%
10 Day Day
5
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
2
10%
 
Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby DoomYoshi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:47 pm

edocsil wrote:Why do both votes vs greg not count?


Sorry, forgot to change the name over.

DoomYoshi wrote:Vote Count


gregwolf121 (2) - edoc, Iron Butterfly
edoc (3) - betiko, vodean, anon. L-4
Iron Butterfly (1) - new guy1
soundman (1) - Nendreel
betiko (1) - jonty125
NoSurvivors (1) - ghostly

Not Voting - , NoSurvivors, gregwolf121, Kanin, pancakemix, soundman

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch (or a majority at deadline).
Deadline is Tonight at Midnight (EST).

5 players without a vote.
This means 8 players agree to have edocsil lynched tonight.

@ghost: I'm not going to extend it because a) only 1 player requested it, if there was overwhelming support, I might change my mind b) the request was to give edoc a chance to claim. It doesn't seem he will so the reasoning is invalid c)extensions should only be requested by replacements to give more catch-up time d)with 5 days taking less than a page, i don't feel sorry for town not having enough time.
show
User avatar
Corporal 1st Class DoomYoshi
Entertainment Contributor
Entertainment Contributor
 
Posts: 3470
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:30 pm
Location: Termina Field
Medals: 70
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (16)
Tournament Contribution (4) General Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby gregwolf121 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:02 pm

yeah i probably should have posted more, but i didn't have anything to add, i beleive what i came up with was the same as what everyone else did, edoc seems scummy for suggesting that we lynch vod or betiko because they usually say something and we end up lynching them anyway, and ppl got upset at the suggestion, a few other things that ill keep my eye on because they arn't scummy enough to warrant a vote yet, time will tell
so yes im active just not posting
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby jonty125 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:42 pm

gregwolf121 wrote:so yes im active just not posting


Contradiction of terms.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
User avatar
Cook jonty125
 
Posts: 279
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 pm
Medals: 12
Standard Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Tournament Contribution (2)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby Iron Butterfly on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:14 pm

gregwolf121 wrote:yeah i probably should have posted more, but i didn't have anything to add, i beleive what i came up with was the same as what everyone else did, edoc seems scummy for suggesting that we lynch vod or betiko because they usually say something and we end up lynching them anyway, and ppl got upset at the suggestion, a few other things that ill keep my eye on because they arn't scummy enough to warrant a vote yet, time will tell
so yes im active just not posting


Thanks for such an insightful post. You said nothing and until called out where happy to lay low.

My vote stays.
User avatar
Major Iron Butterfly
SoC Training Instructor
SoC Training Instructor
 
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:10 pm
Location: New York City
Medals: 32
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)
General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4) Training Achievement (2) General Contribution (7)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby NoSurvivors on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:56 pm

jonty125 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:By not voting it shows I dont know who to lynch yet.


Well in a manner of speaking you are if you look at the VC.


Lol so you're claiming for me? You're too funny xD
User avatar
Major NoSurvivors
 
Posts: 1437
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 10:25 am
Medals: 80
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (4) General Achievement (8) Clan Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (5)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:28 pm

NoSurvivors wrote:
jonty125 wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:By not voting it shows I dont know who to lynch yet.


Well in a manner of speaking you are if you look at the VC.


Lol so you're claiming for me? You're too funny xD


Hes posting to show that without voting for someone you are technically killing the player with the most votes. If you dont vote, your vote goes on the person with the most..

Vote Greg. Frankly, not adding anything doesnt get us anywhere. As was said before, you did not add anything, and you seemed to be content with staying completely silent until called out. Better to lynch one not posting rather than lynch an active participant (edoc).
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby new guy1 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Ill move my vote to gregwolf, as he hasnt added anything and I would rather give edoc a 50% in exchange for an inactive player. Unvote, vote gregwolf

fastposted.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby gregwolf121 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:07 pm

well so im a bad guy for not adding anything well its day one theres not much to add. and like i said ive only spotted a few small things none of which are enough to make a case or to even warrant mention as of now,
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby new guy1 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Does this mean you are in the same boat as edocsil, not giving information? I understand that theres not alot on you, but what do you expect day one cases to be made of? The scummiest thing that we can catch anyone on is either somewhere where the scum slips or inactivity.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:12 pm

gregwolf121 wrote:well so im a bad guy for not adding anything well its day one theres not much to add. and like i said ive only spotted a few small things none of which are enough to make a case or to even warrant mention as of now,


Correct. Not much to add day 1. But because of that, you need to be active in participation.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby gregwolf121 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:16 pm

ghostly447 wrote:
gregwolf121 wrote:well so im a bad guy for not adding anything well its day one theres not much to add. and like i said ive only spotted a few small things none of which are enough to make a case or to even warrant mention as of now,


Correct. Not much to add day 1. But because of that, you need to be active in participation.


point taken
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby ghostly447 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Greg, I think the only thing thats going to save you here is a claim. You have many votes on you right now. There is really no more time left. We have 5 1/2 hours to go.
User avatar
Cadet ghostly447
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:18 pm
Medals: 1
General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby gregwolf121 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:20 pm

heres a question weres kanin?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class gregwolf121
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:51 pm
Location: right behind you
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby new guy1 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:23 pm

Last post was on page 6, you made no post of substance (before being voted you posted confirmation, zombies!!!!, and a post about vodean being at l4 or something), therefore you did not even add in on the conversation while kanin at least was here, posting, and trying to find a case. You sat in the bleachers.
User avatar
Sergeant new guy1
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:20 pm
Medals: 18
Standard Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (1)

Re: Time Warp Mafia [13/13] Day One

Postby Kanin Usagi on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:24 pm

Yes, I would suggest giving a very good reason to not A)Let an auto-lynch decide between you and edoc or B)be lynched.
With that being said, since majority is lynched at the end of the game day, and NL is not an option, I think people should change their vote to ten-day days so we can have as much time as possible on D2 and D3.

Fp'd by ghostly.
I've been here, watching. There hasn't been a case on either you or edoc to justify my direct vote (to me at least.) Majority is going to decide either way, so my vote will be with what the majority wants.

Fp'd again by new guy
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.


I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
User avatar
Private Kanin Usagi
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:09 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.
Medals: 4
Standard Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Login