Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby DRoZ on Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 pm

I think it is extremely short sighted to not at least plan for chap to use his ability for todays lynch, should he be able to return. It doesn't affect who we lynch one way or the other, so why not hope for the best. I think it is far more likely that he has been silenced than just inactive. His role is very important to the town and if he was simply inactive then I would assume the mod would prod and replace not just say to not wait for their response. In my opinion that looks like they are just unable to participate for whatever reason.
Corporal 1st Class DRoZ

Postby vodean on Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:44 pm

DRoZ wrote:I think it is extremely short sighted to not at least plan for chap to use his ability for todays lynch, should he be able to return. It doesn't affect who we lynch one way or the other, so why not hope for the best. I think it is far more likely that he has been silenced than just inactive. His role is very important to the town and if he was simply inactive then I would assume the mod would prod and replace not just say to not wait for their response. In my opinion that looks like they are just unable to participate for whatever reason.

he was inactive at the end of yesterday and there were no signs of a silencer prior to this. thats not a role that scum often saves for later...
<NoSurvivorsā€ŗ then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Here is the thing that makes me think that it has already been used before,correct me if I am wrong Has VS been replaced? I dont think so yet has anyone heard from him? It may not be your normal silence role at work here.

Edoc in case I am wrong can you prod VS or let us know if he is being replaced.
Private jgordon1111

Postby Rodion on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:21 pm

Just reached page 35. I don't get why Hensow would revive Greg when he could have revived LSU 1.0 and gotten him (or his replacement) to name his N1 target, Mammon. Gonna keep reading, and I don't know what happened between pages 35-57 other than "flips", but not seeing Mammon flip in page 1 really pissed the shit out of me.
Sorry for the outburst and I'll get back to reading.
General Rodion

Postby gregwolf121 on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:15 pm

how long till deadline?

and mod can we get a vote count
Captain gregwolf121

Postby aage on Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:52 pm

Rodion wrote:Just reached page 35. I don't get why Hensow would revive Greg when he could have revived LSU 1.0 and gotten him (or his replacement) to name his N1 target, Mammon. Gonna keep reading, and I don't know what happened between pages 35-57 other than "flips", but not seeing Mammon flip in page 1 really pissed the shit out of me.

LSU v1.1 is currently running as a new player, I think I would principally resign this game and every game if Edoc would have allowed that.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby Rodion on Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 pm

aage wrote:
Rodion wrote:Just reached page 35. I don't get why Hensow would revive Greg when he could have revived LSU 1.0 and gotten him (or his replacement) to name his N1 target, Mammon. Gonna keep reading, and I don't know what happened between pages 35-57 other than "flips", but not seeing Mammon flip in page 1 really pissed the shit out of me.

LSU v1.1 is currently running as a new player, I think I would principally resign this game and every game if Edoc would have allowed that.

Just reached page 53. The fact that LSU 2.0 was in the game should not interfere with Hensow's ability to ressurect whoever he wanted to. I maintain that he should have ressurected LSU 1.0. Since LSU 2.0 was in the game, Edoc would have looked for a replacement to play LSU 1.0 and would PM him his N1 and N2 targets. The replacement would then give us Mammon's identity.

I don't see how that would be ethically wrong as nobody would be getting an unfair advantage.

This is all pointless, though. Hensow messed up in his selection, which is a shame and I was merely ranting. I'll be fully caught up soon.
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:18 am

Fully caught up.

After seeing Hensow's derp-surect, I'll be throwing a tantrum if I find out Chap was roleblocked/silenced while Droz was too busy derp-watching someone else. Hope that is not the case.

Deadline being 14 days, we have until november 22's morning/afternoon depending on your timezone.

Edoc, can you please prod Chapcrap?

jgordon1111 wrote:A few things still not adding up but I pegged Jak on his play and I was wrong.

Nope, you pegged him on a conflicting night action which made town think Jak was a liar. Now it's proven Jak spoke the truth. Entertain me with your theory on how both Jak and you could have been speaking the truth.
General Rodion

Postby gregwolf121 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:36 am

hey rodion edoc said not to wait for chap,
Captain gregwolf121

Postby Rodion on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:42 am

I'm aware. But we don't know why. He may just be lazy. He may have been silenced. He may have been roleblocked, meaning he won't have anything to tell us once/if he gets back from being lazy. I do not think we should enter N4 without at least understanding why Chap has not posted.

The best way of knowing whether someone is not posting due to being silenced or not is by pressuring the mod to prod/replace them (and asking for deadline extensions while that doesn't happen): if the player is still silent and the mods refuses to take action, then it means he was silenced; if the player gets replaced, then he was just being lazy.
General Rodion

Postby Rodion on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:47 am

If you are having trouble getting players, I recommend asking spiesr and drunkmonkey to reserve/replace. Two smart and logical players.

PMC and Everywhere would also be good calls.
General Rodion

Postby strike wolf on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:54 am

I don't think LSU v 1.0 returning would tell you as much as you think Rodion. Though I would say his role would be more useful than Greg's.

Aage, I can buy most of your defense but I still don't like your claim about the archangel part. If you had suggested that he was killed most likely because he was an archangel that would have been one thing but you stated like it was matter of fact as if there was no other reason it could have been.

I think Vodean's answers to Safari's case against him was reasonable enough, though honestly the case that safari posted was quite weak. The case as a whole, admittedly I've been a bit stressed for time over the last week and was more focused on Aage. I'll review and come to a more complete conclusion. Though if I would say right now, my list of scummy acting people:

1. Aage-case has been stated.

2. Jgordon-People do seem to forget that unless the mod made a mistake (which isn't impossible as Edoc didn't fully confirm that he had or would have sent the message), he has to be scum.

3. Jonty: I can't list anything right now but he's been giving me a scum vibe for most of the game.

4. vodean: mostly what others have said. Like Jonty I would need to review before I could put something coherent down.

I'm sure there's more and that most of them listed are kind of obvious and have been mentioned before but without reviewing the thread those were the ones I remember standin out.

Fastposted: I don't think PMC and everywhere are active in mafia right now. Spiesr might be a good call if he's not busy. I believe Doom recently mentioned that he was focusing on fewer games due to less available time (though don't take my word for it).
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:28 am

Rodion wrote:Fully caught up.

After seeing Hensow's derp-surect, I'll be throwing a tantrum if I find out Chap was roleblocked/silenced while Droz was too busy derp-watching someone else. Hope that is not the case.

Deadline being 14 days, we have until november 22's morning/afternoon depending on your timezone.

jgordon1111 wrote:A few things still not adding up but I pegged Jak on his play and I was wrong.

Nope, you pegged him on a conflicting night action which made town think Jak was a liar. Now it's proven Jak spoke the truth. Entertain me with your theory on how both Jak and you could have been speaking the truth.

I specifically asked Edoc if my night action had been recieved on time and used,Jak actually messed up and tried to steal someones vote outside this game apparently. In that it seems Jak actually told the truth,which is what made me pretty sure he was lying. Couple that with several other very strange moves by Jak is why I went after him. I meta'ed Edoc which I should not have done, I thought Edoc would have warned Jak about his mistake in the Vote and let him correct it. My mistake and I have already admitted to it. Combine that with the way Jak was playing and that is what I meant on pegging Jak on his play. He didnt on D1 know whether he was angel or saint, even after coming under fire it seemed he never looked up his role to verify exactly who he was,And I will ask you this Rodion,when you recieved your role PM did you look up who you were in case you didnt know? Jak is a good player and it didnt fit for me. Almost 3 weeks and still didnt give any indication that he researched it,after claiming D1.

Very strange to me so I went after him.
Private jgordon1111

Postby edocsil on Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:48 am

A few things here. One flavor is flavor. I will not directly reveal scum in a scene.

Chap told me he would be able to play over the last night after I proded. He has not appeared since.

Deadline as of now is extended to the 26th. I am on vacation and will be unable to provide a scene until then.

AS for replaces, there have been 5-6 so far already, believe me I am getting them in as fast as I can. All the players you listed besides Everywhere where pmed asking if they would replace, and they have declined for various reasons. I will PM him asking for him to join us, I wasn't aware he was active ATM.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby jonty125 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:41 am

strike wolf wrote:3. Jonty: I can't list anything right now but he's been giving me a scum vibe for most of the game.

I can't really respond to that, can I?
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 am

edocsil wrote:

A few things here. One flavor is flavor. I will not directly reveal scum in a scene.

Chap told me he would be able to play over the last night after I proded. He has not appeared since.

Deadline as of now is extended to the 26th. I am on vacation and will be unable to provide a scene until then.

AS for replaces, there have been 5-6 so far already, believe me I am getting them in as fast as I can. All the players you listed besides Everywhere where pmed asking if they would replace, and they have declined for various reasons. I will PM him asking for him to join us, I wasn't aware he was active ATM.

I notice that My request to prod VS didnt go anywhere,so is VS laying low or has he been silenced in some way?
Private jgordon1111

Postby VioIet on Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:34 am

I do recall Edoc mentioning that he was looking for a replacement for Victor. I believe this post was towards the end of Day 3. I'll try to find it.
Bruceswar: I have big news coming out soonish
Violet: oh, what big news?
Bruceswar: I am leaving KORT to go to RA

Private 1st Class VioIet

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:28 pm

VioIet wrote:I do recall Edoc mentioning that he was looking for a replacement for Victor. I believe this post was towards the end of Day 3. I'll try to find it.

I looked Vio,no mention from edoc about replacing VS.

VS last post was at the beginning of D3,fluff my muffins.
Private jgordon1111

Postby strike wolf on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:52 pm

He mentioned looking for a replacement for Victor at the beginning of day 4. Everywhere is not currently active. as much as I hate to say it, if we don't get replacements soon, you might need to start mod killing.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby rishaed on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:40 pm

We need to go somewhere else guys. The Aage/Strike and Vodean's case have all gone nowhere, but unfortunately i can't make heads or tails of who is right or wrong at the moment. Waiting for chap seems pointless, so rereading is necessary to figure out if someone made a scum slip in the last few days other than Jak111 who got mislynched, and was the target of D3 the entire time.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Nov 16, 2012 5:04 pm

strike wolf wrote:He mentioned looking for a replacement for Victor at the beginning of day 4. Everywhere is not currently active. as much as I hate to say it, if we don't get replacements soon, you might need to start mod killing.

Finally found it strike,yep missed it at the end of scene and Rodion coming on board. That answers all the questions I had. Next!
Private jgordon1111

Postby rishaed on Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Seems like chaps back. . .
will be interesting to see what he says
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby NoSurvivors on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:18 am

strike wolf wrote:I don't think LSU v 1.0 returning would tell you as much as you think Rodion. Though I would say his role would be more useful than Greg's.

Aage, I can buy most of your defense but I still don't like your claim about the archangel part. If you had suggested that he was killed most likely because he was an archangel that would have been one thing but you stated like it was matter of fact as if there was no other reason it could have been.

I think Vodean's answers to Safari's case against him was reasonable enough, though honestly the case that safari posted was quite weak. The case as a whole, admittedly I've been a bit stressed for time over the last week and was more focused on Aage. I'll review and come to a more complete conclusion. Though if I would say right now, my list of scummy acting people:

1. Aage-case has been stated.

2. Jgordon-People do seem to forget that unless the mod made a mistake (which isn't impossible as Edoc didn't fully confirm that he had or would have sent the message), he has to be scum.

3. Jonty: I can't list anything right now but he's been giving me a scum vibe for most of the game.

4. vodean: mostly what others have said. Like Jonty I would need to review before I could put something coherent down.

I'm sure there's more and that most of them listed are kind of obvious and have been mentioned before but without reviewing the thread those were the ones I remember standin out.

Fastposted: I don't think PMC and everywhere are active in mafia right now. Spiesr might be a good call if he's not busy. I believe Doom recently mentioned that he was focusing on fewer games due to less available time (though don't take my word for it).

Wait so since you have a guy feeling on jointy he's probably scum? O..Kay..?

I don't know man, but I think if chaps not back soon we will have to start drilling someone, probably jgord since he WAS the one who was pulling to get jak lynched the most. From what I've seen in past games, jak is seldom wrong. So I'm gonna FOS on JG until I hear from chap or more time passes and people make other accusations.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby rishaed on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:27 am

Well he was on for a small amount of time so that's why i thought he would at least post something, however it looks like he was very busy.

Postby gregwolf121 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:40 am

we cant spend all day waiting on chap we need to pick a direction and go
Captain gregwolf121

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives