Conquer Club

Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
55%
2 Week Day
10%
10 Day Day
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Six: LYLO?

Postby betiko on Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:00 pm

also as a proof, IB can you place your second vote on a person of your choice that you will name here, preferably not me nor ng1 who both already have a vote?
Major betiko

Postby new guy1 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:45 pm

I understand betiko, just a misunderstanding of motives with the given actions. I will also unvote because I feel like he had a reason to think the way he did.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:59 pm

I will vote PCM.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby new guy1 on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Can you at least give us a reason why? Also might wanna make that bold and a color.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Kanin Usagi on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:47 am

new guy1 wrote:Can you at least give us a reason why? Also might wanna make that bold and a color.

I'm not entirely sure he's being serious. He did the same thing to me in the joke stage.

Anyway, I guess we should just put pressure on inactives. I don't have anything else so far. Vote soundman.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:53 am

new guy1 wrote:Can you at least give us a reason why? Also might wanna make that bold and a color.

I emailed Doom to secrete vote PCM to prove my claim. Its my second vote so no need to bold cap red it. I picked PCM at random so please don't read anything into it.

Either that he will mod kill me and that will prove i was telling the truth as well.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby vodean on Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:31 am

NoSurvivors wrote:
betiko wrote:hum well, I have to say I did find ng1 somewhat strange this game for similar reasons. we don't have much to go with today and I'm fine bandwagoning on that. after all, iron nailed it yesterday.

vote newguy1

Yes.. Iron DID nail it yesterday.. Could it be a twisted scheme to try and their us way off course? I mean what better disguise than to throw his scum buddy under the bus trying to get NG1 lynched. NG has made good defence and I do think he was right to defend edoc.

Anyhow FOS IB
i would FOs Betiko for Bw. but i defo agree with IB. i noticed it yesterday, and i think i even said something then, but we were busy. [color=red=]unvote vote NG1[/color]
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:12 am

vodean wrote:
NoSurvivors wrote:
betiko wrote:hum well, I have to say I did find ng1 somewhat strange this game for similar reasons. we don't have much to go with today and I'm fine bandwagoning on that. after all, iron nailed it yesterday.

vote newguy1

Yes.. Iron DID nail it yesterday.. Could it be a twisted scheme to try and their us way off course? I mean what better disguise than to throw his scum buddy under the bus trying to get NG1 lynched. NG has made good defence and I do think he was right to defend edoc.

Anyhow FOS IB
i would FOs Betiko for Bw. but i defo agree with IB. i noticed it yesterday, and i think i even said something then, but we were busy. [color=red=]unvote vote NG1[/color]

FOS vodean for bandwagoning on IB's case. bandwagoning is not a capital sin when it's got a purpose, and there are many for town in this game. You're giving as much reasons as I have to vote ng1, only that I worded that what I did was bwing and you don't. That is so hypocritical from you.

anyway, compiling my quotes from ng1 I saw that great quote thinking it was his but "unfortunately" for my case it was from soundman he was quoting:
soundman wrote:Unvote. Well no one has done anything suspicious yet so that leaves us with a random lynch. It's looking like Vodean is going to be the target at this point. I say if he has an important role then he should claim.

if he has an important role then he should claim...? why would he not have to claim if he has a minor role? why would he have to claim at all with like 3 votes and like 5 days left? Also he is clearly the less active.

vote soundman
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:41 am

No reason to go modkill happy yet.

Please quote the PM into thread.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:53 am

DoomYoshi wrote:No reason to go modkill happy yet.

Please quote the PM into thread.

There is nothing more in that PM that what I said in here.

Time warp mafia

Sent: 15 Nov 2012, 07:03
To: betiko
check the game
Major betiko

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:13 pm

Soundy soundy soundy.... He claimed a power role and you want him to claim? What if he's a doc or a cop dude? Do you REALLY want that getting out to the mafia for an easy target? I didn't think so. (Well, unless you're mafia :lol:) ill save my vote for after he rebuddles or he scummarines more. FOS SOUNDY
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby new guy1 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Im finding NoS scummy. I will look back, but I cant remember him voting... Yeah, looked back and the only time he placed a vote was on himself in joke vote stage then he unvoted twice. He is hiding in plain sight by posting things that have already been said in a different way. Vote NoS.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:56 pm

new guy1 wrote:Im finding NoS scummy. I will look back, but I cant remember him voting... Yeah, looked back and the only time he placed a vote was on himself in joke vote stage then he unvoted twice. He is hiding in plain sight by posting things that have already been said in a different way. Vote NoS.

you know what....with all things considered this sounds as good as anything.

unvote vote NOS
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby ghostly447 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:03 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
new guy1 wrote:Im finding NoS scummy. I will look back, but I cant remember him voting... Yeah, looked back and the only time he placed a vote was on himself in joke vote stage then he unvoted twice. He is hiding in plain sight by posting things that have already been said in a different way. Vote NoS.

you know what....with all things considered this sounds as good as anything.

unvote vote NOS

'I actually recall voting him for the exact reason on Day 1. I dont think he is anywhere near L-2, but just to make sure I will wait for a vote count to put mine on him.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby new guy1 on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:18 pm

According to last vote count he should only have 2, but with all the vote manipulators in this game that we may have, I would just assume see if we have enough pressure on him in his opinion to claim before we push him to the point where vote manipulators can hammer him.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby soundman on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:02 pm

betiko wrote:anyway, compiling my quotes from ng1 I saw that great quote thinking it was his but "unfortunately" for my case it was from soundman he was quoting:
soundman wrote:Unvote. Well no one has done anything suspicious yet so that leaves us with a random lynch. It's looking like Vodean is going to be the target at this point. I say if he has an important role then he should claim.

if he has an important role then he should claim...? why would he not have to claim if he has a minor role? why would he have to claim at all with like 3 votes and like 5 days left? Also he is clearly the less active.

vote soundman

Actually we had about 1 1/2 days left. Crunch time. At that point I didn't think anything else would come up and as such Vodean was on the lynching block. Vodean has a thing about holding off till the last minute to claim. If he had an important role and did that, then there would be a good chance he would be lynched before people could unvote and choose another target. Simple logic.

NoSurvivors wrote:Soundy soundy soundy.... He claimed a power role and you want him to claim? What if he's a doc or a cop dude? Do you REALLY want that getting out to the mafia for an easy target? I didn't think so. (Well, unless you're mafia :lol:) ill save my vote for after he rebuddles or he scummarines more. FOS SOUNDY

Uh... What? Read above for the answer to your other questions.

Frankly, NoS, your posts today have been pretty scummy in my eyes. You've just been following along with whatever other case is presented without adding anything to it and then backing down at the first sight of trouble. Then you make a post like the above that doesn't even make sense and makes it look like you're skimming. He claimed after my post. Why would I be making a post after he claimed asking for another claim from him?
Lieutenant soundman

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:23 pm

no soundman, it was 2,5 days left out of 7

and yeah what's up with nos.... he's trying very hard to be targeted skimming, never voting and openly scummarining?
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Vote Count

NoSurvivors (1) - new guy1
soundman (2) - kanin usagi, betiko

Not voting (3)

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is November 26th.
Last edited by DoomYoshi on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:01 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:Vote Count

NoSurvivors (3) - new guy1, Iron, anon.

Not voting (8)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

With 8 not voting, this means that 11 players agree to lynch NoSurvivors.

can you confirm doom there is no vote on PCM?
Major betiko

Postby NoSurvivors on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:35 pm

Openly scummarining.. more like openly using sarcasm.. w/e, sorry you fellas cant get the sarcasm thing. Anyhow, yeah my posts have been wonky, but I'm not a scum. Just posting poorly trying to avoid being caught as inactive. but I will claim if town wants, I dont feel my role is THAT important. but i might end up using it anyhow to try and save someone (me) who i know is town later.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:45 pm

betiko wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:Vote Count

NoSurvivors (3) - new guy1, Iron, anon.

Not voting (8)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

With 8 not voting, this means that 11 players agree to lynch NoSurvivors.

can you confirm doom there is no vote on PCM?

yes
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Iron Butterfly on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:50 pm

I put my secrete vote on NOS as it dawned on me that there may be an off chance someone would have supressed or screwed with it as I advertised it was going to be PCM.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:06 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:I put my secrete vote on NOS as it dawned on me that there may be an off chance someone would have supressed or screwed with it as I advertised it was going to be PCM.

Are you day 6 then? (Just makin sure I got this right)
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby NoSurvivors on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:11 am

Shit I'm going through my role PM's for the mafia games and I totally messed up my role for this one and the angels and demons one. Sorry disregard the part about me using my town power role :roll: lol I'm an idiot.
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby vodean on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:41 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:I put my secrete vote on NOS as it dawned on me that there may be an off chance someone would have supressed or screwed with it as I advertised it was going to be PCM.

not likely. this is during the day. only scum with day actions could mess with you... what are the odds? then we have soundman. i dont buy his defense at all.
so these are my votes for today's lynch
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives