The Men Who Built America (History Channel Series..lol)

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby MegaProphet on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:21 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
MegaProphet wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:Yes, idolize the robber barons who held monopolizes, exploited workers and the government for profit. One of the reasons we are in the mess we are in.


....and also vastly improved Nola's Life, and every person Nola knows life as well.....

"BASTARDS!"

Are you not grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?

Did the show feature Tesla? Maybe I will have to watch it


ummmmmmmmmmmmmm? Yes.....why would that compel you to watch it, but nothing else?

Electricity is definitely one of the most important building blocks of modern America. Tesla invented AC, afterall... and he certainly is one of the men who helped to build America

I just really like Tesla
User avatar
Corporal MegaProphet
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:12 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:31 pm

MegaProphet wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
MegaProphet wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:Yes, idolize the robber barons who held monopolizes, exploited workers and the government for profit. One of the reasons we are in the mess we are in.


....and also vastly improved Nola's Life, and every person Nola knows life as well.....

"BASTARDS!"

Are you not grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?

Did the show feature Tesla? Maybe I will have to watch it


ummmmmmmmmmmmmm? Yes.....why would that compel you to watch it, but nothing else?

Electricity is definitely one of the most important building blocks of modern America. Tesla invented AC, afterall... and he certainly is one of the men who helped to build America

I just really like Tesla


Why? Can I ask you the same thing I asked Nola.....

Are you grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby MegaProphet on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
MegaProphet wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
MegaProphet wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:Yes, idolize the robber barons who held monopolizes, exploited workers and the government for profit. One of the reasons we are in the mess we are in.


....and also vastly improved Nola's Life, and every person Nola knows life as well.....

"BASTARDS!"

Are you not grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?

Did the show feature Tesla? Maybe I will have to watch it


ummmmmmmmmmmmmm? Yes.....why would that compel you to watch it, but nothing else?

Electricity is definitely one of the most important building blocks of modern America. Tesla invented AC, afterall... and he certainly is one of the men who helped to build America

I just really like Tesla


Why? Can I ask you the same thing I asked Nola.....

Are you grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?

I'm grateful for the technology that they gave us. I just don't find all of them all that interesting. Usually Tesla gets the shaft in favor of featuring just Edison so I like to see when he is featured.
User avatar
Corporal MegaProphet
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:12 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:50 pm

MegaProphet wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
MegaProphet wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
MegaProphet wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
....and also vastly improved Nola's Life, and every person Nola knows life as well.....

"BASTARDS!"

Are you not grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?

Did the show feature Tesla? Maybe I will have to watch it


ummmmmmmmmmmmmm? Yes.....why would that compel you to watch it, but nothing else?

Electricity is definitely one of the most important building blocks of modern America. Tesla invented AC, afterall... and he certainly is one of the men who helped to build America

I just really like Tesla


Why? Can I ask you the same thing I asked Nola.....

Are you grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?

I'm grateful for the technology that they gave us. I just don't find all of them all that interesting. Usually Tesla gets the shaft in favor of featuring just Edison so I like to see when he is featured.


he is featured in "changing the game" which i think is part 3. He is also in part 4 a bit I think
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:18 am

It's just a show, guys. You may want to watch it before you trash it?
User avatar
Colonel Funkyterrance
 
Posts: 1924
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:52 pm
Location: New Hampshire, USA
Medals: 22
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (3) General Contribution (1)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:31 am

Funkyterrance wrote:It's just a show, guys. You may want to watch it before you trash it?


not their style....and a very bad habit for them in many other areas as well

"yeah, the guy who made it possible for me to have electricity....meh.....rich asshole, probably a racist slave owner and ate Indian babies for snacks... F him!"

Now, prepare to hear the most important thing I have ever said in my life.

Their understanding of history does not go an inch further than how a how a particular image makes them feel.
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby jimboston on Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Baron Von PWN wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
MegaProphet wrote:I might watch it, but I rather see the Story of All of Us

Image


Indeed that's the story of every country, the story of all of us.

Every country has held slaves and battled with indiginous peeps.


might want to check your sources there scotty.


Are you saying every country "or people" hasn't done this?

I say you're partly right.

If you go back far enough... everyone's ancestors has either been an aggressor or a victim. There's no in between.

Most "people"... by this I mean to refer to "groups" of people... related by country/language/ethnicity...

Most "people" who still have a culture today have been aggressors. The few exceptions are the indigenous people's who have survived in the Americas or Oceania. 5,000 years ago these indigenous groups would have been wiped out or would have been integrated... probably true for the vast majority of indigenous groups from less than 5000 years ago... though I'm sure there are exceptions.

Only in the last 500-1000 years have the "conquering" people's "let" the indigenous people's keep their identity/culture.

BTW... I'm not trying to justify the action of saying the conquering people's have been "right". I'm just stating historical facts.
User avatar
Private jimboston
 
Posts: 433
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:45 pm
Location: Boston (Area), Massachusetts; U.S.A.
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby Nola_Lifer on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:12 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:Yes, idolize the robber barons who held monopolizes, exploited workers and the government for profit. One of the reasons we are in the mess we are in.


....and also vastly improved Nola's Life, and every person Nola knows life as well.....

"BASTARDS!"

Are you not grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?



Tesla got fucked over by Edison. Edison was a terrible person and a thug like the rest of them. Why would I be grateful for what they have done?

Funkyterrance wrote:It's just a show, guys. You may want to watch it before you trash it?


It isn't a show it is propaganda of the highest kind. These guys and their families are no different then the nobility of feudal Europe.
Image
f*ck THE UNION LOUISIANA WILL RISE AGAIN
User avatar
Major Nola_Lifer
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: 雪山
Medals: 61
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (11) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (2)
General Contribution (1)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:52 pm

Nola_Lifer wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:Yes, idolize the robber barons who held monopolizes, exploited workers and the government for profit. One of the reasons we are in the mess we are in.


....and also vastly improved Nola's Life, and every person Nola knows life as well.....

"BASTARDS!"

Are you not grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?



Tesla got fucked over by Edison. Edison was a terrible person and a thug like the rest of them. Why would I be grateful for what they have done?


What is the difference between the way Edison treated Tesla, and the way you treat me?

Do you think Tesla would have been Tesla without being Edison's apprentice, IE teaching him everything he knows??

Do you think Tesla would be Tesla if JP Morgan had not invested billions in Thomas Edison?

Do you think Tesla would be Tesla if there was no free market or no America or Capitalist system that is capable of raising and investing billions of dollars into anything?
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby maasman on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:Yes, idolize the robber barons who held monopolizes, exploited workers and the government for profit. One of the reasons we are in the mess we are in.


....and also vastly improved Nola's Life, and every person Nola knows life as well.....

"BASTARDS!"

Are you not grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?



Tesla got fucked over by Edison. Edison was a terrible person and a thug like the rest of them. Why would I be grateful for what they have done?


What is the difference between the way Edison treated Tesla, and the way you treat me?

Do you think Tesla would have been Tesla without being Edison's apprentice, IE teaching him everything he knows??

Do you think Tesla would be Tesla if JP Morgan had not invested billions in Thomas Edison?

Do you think Tesla would be Tesla if there was no free market or no America or Capitalist system that is capable of raising and investing billions of dollars into anything?


From what I know about Tesla, then that is a definitive yes to all of those questions.
Image
User avatar
Major maasman
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:45 pm
Location: River Falls, USA
Medals: 69
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (5)
Clan Achievement (12)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:08 pm

maasman wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:Yes, idolize the robber barons who held monopolizes, exploited workers and the government for profit. One of the reasons we are in the mess we are in.


....and also vastly improved Nola's Life, and every person Nola knows life as well.....

"BASTARDS!"

Are you not grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?



Tesla got fucked over by Edison. Edison was a terrible person and a thug like the rest of them. Why would I be grateful for what they have done?


What is the difference between the way Edison treated Tesla, and the way you treat me?

Do you think Tesla would have been Tesla without being Edison's apprentice, IE teaching him everything he knows??

Do you think Tesla would be Tesla if JP Morgan had not invested billions in Thomas Edison?

Do you think Tesla would be Tesla if there was no free market or no America or Capitalist system that is capable of raising and investing billions of dollars into anything?


From what I know about Tesla, then that is a definitive yes to all of those questions.


Where did Tesla get all his investments? Where did his main investors get the money to invest in the first place? How did they get enough money? Not tearing Tesla down, he was a genius. But I don't think he did very much unless he was directly under Edison, Westonghouse, or JP Morgan... Perhaps later in life?

I would be interested in more information. I bet you know a lot more about him
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:11 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
maasman wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:Yes, idolize the robber barons who held monopolizes, exploited workers and the government for profit. One of the reasons we are in the mess we are in.


....and also vastly improved Nola's Life, and every person Nola knows life as well.....

"BASTARDS!"

Are you not grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?



Tesla got fucked over by Edison. Edison was a terrible person and a thug like the rest of them. Why would I be grateful for what they have done?


What is the difference between the way Edison treated Tesla, and the way you treat me?

Do you think Tesla would have been Tesla without being Edison's apprentice, IE teaching him everything he knows??

Do you think Tesla would be Tesla if JP Morgan had not invested billions in Thomas Edison?

Do you think Tesla would be Tesla if there was no free market or no America or Capitalist system that is capable of raising and investing billions of dollars into anything?


From what I know about Tesla, then that is a definitive yes to all of those questions.


Where did Tesla get all his investments? Where did his main investors get the money to invest in the first place? How did they get enough money? Not tearing Tesla down, he was a genius. But I don't think he did very much unless he was directly under Edison, Westonghouse, or JP Morgan... Perhaps later in life?

I would be interested in more information. I bet you know a lot more about him


http://theoatmeal.com/comics/tesla
User avatar
Lieutenant Metsfanmax
Head Thinker
Head Thinker
 
Posts: 3680
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 40
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (5)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby Phatscotty on Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:45 pm

I could have googled it myself. I wanted to talk about it with you guys (not the ones that have to google it tho)
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby MegaProphet on Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
maasman wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Nola_Lifer wrote:Yes, idolize the robber barons who held monopolizes, exploited workers and the government for profit. One of the reasons we are in the mess we are in.


....and also vastly improved Nola's Life, and every person Nola knows life as well.....

"BASTARDS!"

Are you not grateful for Rockefeller, Carnegie, Edison, Morgan, Tesla, Westinghouse, Vanderbilt, Ford?



Tesla got fucked over by Edison. Edison was a terrible person and a thug like the rest of them. Why would I be grateful for what they have done?


What is the difference between the way Edison treated Tesla, and the way you treat me?

Do you think Tesla would have been Tesla without being Edison's apprentice, IE teaching him everything he knows??

Do you think Tesla would be Tesla if JP Morgan had not invested billions in Thomas Edison?

Do you think Tesla would be Tesla if there was no free market or no America or Capitalist system that is capable of raising and investing billions of dollars into anything?


From what I know about Tesla, then that is a definitive yes to all of those questions.


Where did Tesla get all his investments? Where did his main investors get the money to invest in the first place? How did they get enough money? Not tearing Tesla down, he was a genius. But I don't think he did very much unless he was directly under Edison, Westonghouse, or JP Morgan... Perhaps later in life?

I would be interested in more information. I bet you know a lot more about him

Tesla was able to relocate to the US due to working for Edison, but that seems to be the most aid he received from Edison. He quit Edison's company after fixing the major flaws in the inefficient motor and generators and not getting the pay he was promised for the job in 1885. He was then approached by investors to create a lighting arc system. (there is little information on these investor)They financed the Tesla Electric Light Company in Rahway, New Jersey. He was issued 4 patents while at the company and including inventing a unique arc lamp. He wanted the company to go on and develop his ideas for alternating current transmission systems and motors. The investors disagreed and pushed him out of the company. In April 1887, Tesla started a company, the Tesla Electric Company, with the backing of New York attorney Charles F. Peck and Alfred S. Brown, the director of Western Union. It was at the the Tesla Electric Company that Tesla developed an AC motor. It was this accomplishment that finally brought Tesla to the attention of Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Company.

I think it's also important to include Michael Faraday in the list of people responsible for Tesla's accomplishments because of his research.
User avatar
Corporal MegaProphet
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:12 pm
Medals: 7
Standard Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)
General Achievement (1)

Re: The Men Who Built America

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Nola_Lifer wrote:Yes, idolize the robber barons who held monopolizes, exploited workers and the government for profit. One of the reasons we are in the mess we are in.


Were we not in "the mess we are in" at the time of these industrialists and inventers?
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1726
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Endgame422, jonesthecurl, kuthoer and 4 guests

Login