Conquer Club

What happened to our (thankfully) former conqueror?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: What happened to our (thankfully) former conqueror?

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Viceroy63 wrote:Sounds to me like there are a lot of disgruntled members of the I hate GLG club because he duped me into paying attention to him...

"the guy intentionally bent and broke every rule to create as much dissension and disruption on this site sole for the pleasure of the attention dump."

All I know is that it takes two to tango and if you ignore an idiot then he goes away. But if you address his issues then you're duped. Be honest. You are angry at your self for letting him get to you. But you need closer and now you may never have it. I feel just terrible for you. The pain and those emotional scars will be with you for life.

Meh, he cheated his way to the top, and plenty of people who like the site pointed it out. He got a bunch of chances to redeem himself- more than most people get. He flamed the people who criticised his methods, and eventually he ran out of his karma.

He was abusing the system, and his credit ran out.

Hubris, dude, look it up.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby jonofperu on Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:02 pm

If I'm not mistaken ccatman actually passed GLG with a score of 5052 just before GLG got banned. I believe GLG actually congratulated ccatman on his wall for it, but I don't see the post anymore.
Major jonofperu

Postby Chariot of Fire on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:54 pm

All I know is that it takes two to tango and if you ignore an idiot then he goes away

Just heed this guy's words.

He might go away.
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby betiko on Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:33 pm

codeblue1018 wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
jleonnn wrote:I know this is a little off topic but what happened to blitz?

he changed his name and retired.

Don't kid yourself; guaranteed he's back as a multi as he cannot help himself. It will be a matter of time before he slips up like he always does.

well some people said after he disapeared that he was back with another account, people that knew him well. don't know if it was one started from scratch or not. but I'd say that what greenoaks seem to say sarcastically is actually te truth.

otherwise, very good joke greenoaks again about glg being el_jefe, i kind of believed it for 2 posts! :lol:

and last, lulz at viceroy. is it normal for a number 1 to be to scared to face number 2, 3, 4.... 5000 of a ranking and only play people below that on maps and settings they don't know? You make it sound like you truely think he was the best player on the site and no one will ever be as good as him! :lol: :lol: People have had 6000pts and up farming in the past, and people have stayed much longer as conqueror in the past. So he was not the best farmer either, nor had the longest conqueror reign.
Major betiko

Postby krusher on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:05 pm

Who cares about blitz or all these other cheater wannabes, everyone knows Krusher started it all!
VOTE KRUSHER for Cheater hall of FAME!
Captain krusher

Postby Johnny Rockets on Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:34 am

Viceroy63 wrote:Sounds to me like there are a lot of disgruntled members of the I hate GLG club because he duped me into paying attention to him...

"the guy intentionally bent and broke every rule to create as much dissension and disruption on this site sole for the pleasure of the attention dump."

All I know is that it takes two to tango and if you ignore an idiot then he goes away. But if you address his issues then you're duped. Be honest. You are angry at your self for letting him get to you. But you need closer and now you may never have it. I feel just terrible for you. The pain and those emotional scars will be with you for life.

It takes a little more than the machinations of some cheating hack to get me angry, Vic. However it does get me motivated. Motivated enough to help keep his blatant douchbaggery in the spotlight until his actions put enough nails in his coffin to remove his presence. ( Along with several other great people who researched game data tirelessly to help rub the stain from this site.)
I feel terrible for you that your one of the last remnants of his little cult of personality left here that has the nativity to post in his defense.

Closure? Pain and Emotional Scars??
The guy was a cheater, not a pedophile Vic. He wasn't my babysitter, and he didn't touch me in inappropriate ways.

Keep it in perspective. :lol:

Johnny Rockets
Sergeant 1st Class Johnny Rockets

Postby JCR on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:30 pm

Johnny Rockets wrote:
Closure? Pain and Emotional Scars??
The guy was a cheater, not a pedophile Vic. He wasn't my babysitter, and he didn't touch me in inappropriate ways.

Keep it in perspective. :lol:

Johnny Rockets

Thank you, I needed a laugh today! :lol:
Major JCR

Postby jefjef on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:58 pm

The GLG hate club does have some pull around here!

Cheers!
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:47 pm

jefjef wrote:The GLG hate club does have some pull around here!

Cheers!

He was banned from the site permanently for cheating dude. There's a pretty good reason why he's not liked.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby SirSebstar on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Symmetry wrote:

Cheers!

He was banned from the site permanently for cheating dude. There's a pretty good reason why he's not liked.

Thank you for playing, but no you are wrong.
He did not get banned from cheating in-game, no matter what you feel about it. He did get banned for being a nuicance, a very big and loud one. Thats the gist of it anyways.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:03 pm

greenoaks wrote:

he changed his name and retired.

He didn't change his name.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Gillipig on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:26 am

He was publicly executed! As demanded by the people. You weren't there? It was a lovely sight. It was the first act in the revolution. (second actually, after buying the site.)
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby Symmetry on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:34 am

SirSebstar wrote:
Symmetry wrote:

Cheers!

Thank you for playing, but no you are wrong.
He did not get banned from cheating in-game, no matter what you feel about it. He did get banned for being a nuicance, a very big and loud one. Thats the gist of it anyways.

Aye, and Al Capone went down for tax evasion. I get it.
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Gillipig on Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:50 am

Do you ask what happened to your herpes or do you rejoice in having gotten rid of it?
The disease is gone! Who cares what medicine was used to cure it?
AoG for President of the World!!
I promise he will put George W. Bush to shame!
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:19 pm

its always nice to know how you got it in the first place
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Previous

Return to Conquer Club Discussion