Conquer Club

EESHA & fahadeen [Cleared] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

EESHA & fahadeen [Cleared] DCR

Postby stainless83 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:47 am

Accused:

EESHA
fahadeen

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis
Other: I dont believe they are working together. They are seperate instances. I believe both are creating a shit load of 'NEW' accounts to join their games. The amount of new players is waaaay past being a random thing. Im talking 3-4/6 players are new. Sometimes all of them. I just seems way too weird for it to be normal.

I dont think game numbers will help,,, there are too many. Just click on the player and view their games. its a joke they think no1 will notice.
Major stainless83

Re: EESHA & fahadeen [Pending] DCR

Postby EESHA on Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:33 am

Your Complaining of the New Recruits that join my Public games ? What is the problem ? Can't Beat em ? Perhaps you need to go back to your drawing Board.. I have No-Control of who join my games.. Grab some Kleenex-- cry in your poor world world.

I only have one account--

" It is thru our life experiences that we all gain the pleasure of Knowledge"
Cadet EESHA

Postby Little Witt on Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:31 am

There does seem to be much fore new recruits joining your games than normal fahadeen mainly. I think the multi hunters can easily do a scan and find out the truth. All I see is a ton of new recruits in these games, and that it kind of looks like farming
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby sirgermaine on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:19 am

This gets brought up all the time; people make games that are favorable-looking to new recruits, and get loaded up with NR's, many of whom deadbeat. That said, I would put the odds of multi abuse at near zero. I am not familiar enough with the specifics for farming rules to have a sense on that.
Major sirgermaine

Postby jasholz on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:39 pm

I believe that EESHA was accused of farming (some time in the last six months) and was cleared

here
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=169954&p=3754586&hilit=EESHA#p3712713
Lieutenant jasholz

Postby stainless83 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Look, im fairly new, and really dont wont to be wrong or look like an arse. But that being said, i have randomly looked at over 100 random accounts and no1 has even come close to having as many new recruits as you guys. fahadeen more so. But it seems very odd. I know new recruits may think those game are more appealing, but to have 3/4 or 3/5 is a joke. I couldnt do that if a tried. If you actually look at all thier accounts, they are players with 2 games or less.

Again, im very sorry if i am wrong, but something doesnt add up. I couldnt just let it slide without some1 looking into it.
And EESHA, its a bit hard to beat them when they deadbeat. Id be happy to play a few 1v1 games with you :)
I dont need a tissue you f*ck, i just dont like playing games where i am at a disadvantage.

Its funny how this isnt the first time you have been accused. Im sure at some stage it will come out. And just because its not a 'private' game doesnt mean shit. Its not like you couldnt create a game and then join them with your newbies. Even if its only 1 non-new/non-you player, you have certainly stacked the odds.

You were saved last time because their were the odd higher ranked played joining. It doesnt mean your not cheating.
Major stainless83

Postby stainless83 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:29 pm

on a side not,,,
EESHA, i sent you a wall message and an inbox about my accusations. I didnt do it to piss you off, i done it so you knew what was going on and so you had the opportunity to respond/defend yourself. Again, i may be wrong, but felt it warranted a further look. Im sorry if i have offended you, but im only trying to play a game on an even playing field.

If you feel the need to attack me,,, do it on the board mate. As i said, id be happy to play a few 1v1 games.
As far as not being able to beat them,,, check the last game mate,,, beat you all ;)

sirgermaine wrote:This gets brought up all the time; people make games that are favorable-looking to new recruits, and get loaded up with NR's, many of whom deadbeat. That said, I would put the odds of multi abuse at near zero. I am not familiar enough with the specifics for farming rules to have a sense on that.

I dont understand how you could say the odds of multi abuse are near zero!!!
There are sooo many that its hard to just say,,, oh, that seems legit, all new recruits must love playing Archipelago. Even if 3/4 are 1st gamers... lol. They just must "ALL" love playing EESHA and fahadeen.

Are you two friends?
Major stainless83

Postby deathcomesrippin on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:53 am

EESHA and fahadeen are Cleared of being Multis.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Re: EESHA & fahadeen [Cleared] DCR

Postby stainless83 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:59 am

thank you for your help
Major stainless83

Return to Closed C&A Reports