Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Alphabet Mafia 2Day 6 no night deaths

Postby aage on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:31 am

Well afaik it's either redhedge or LV. And you're mafia.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Medals: 5
Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby edocsil on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:36 am

aage wrote:Well afaik it's either redhedge or LV. And you're mafia.

Of course. I wondered why you didn't say so earlier. And you are telling me you are not cult? I thought for sure your were a recruit. It must be lovo or red, i just don't see why the others couldn't see it.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby aage on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:57 pm

edocsil wrote:

Of course. I wondered why you didn't say so earlier. And you are telling me you are not cult? I thought for sure your were a recruit. It must be lovo or red, i just don't see why the others couldn't see it.

Only recruited during the last night. When we lynched Shaggy I was cult. And I've been saying you are mafia for days and days, just saying. The reason I didn't pursue is because we weren't lynching Saf, so removing momentum from the CL hunt wasn't doing any good.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Standard Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) General Achievement (1)

Postby edocsil on Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:51 pm

aage wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Only recruited during the last night. When we lynched Shaggy I was cult. And I've been saying you are mafia for days and days, just saying. The reason I didn't pursue is because we weren't lynching Saf, so removing momentum from the CL hunt wasn't doing any good.

mmm Fair enough. I knew you knew, I couldn't figure out why you didn't pursue. That's Why I thought you were cult for longer then you were.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Contribution (1)

Postby samgrossy on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:40 pm

I know we (town) weren't going to win. I PMed LSU and he said that even if we get the CL, recruits wouldn't flip back. It was a lost cause.
Corporal 1st Class samgrossy

Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)

Postby safariguy5 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:45 am

aage wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Man that may have been the first time a known mafia player (me) stayed alive for so long.
Captain safariguy5

Medals: 69
Conquer Cup Silver Achievement (1) Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (13) Tournament Contribution (6)
General Contribution (8)

Postby aage on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:01 pm

safariguy5 wrote:
aage wrote:
edocsil wrote:

Man that may have been the first time a known mafia player (me) stayed alive for so long.

I know, right? Madness :p
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Previous

Return to Mafia Archives