Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Are Contraceptives a Universal Human Right?

Yes
13
50%
No
12
46%
Idk
1
4%
 
Total votes : 26

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:10 pm

Lootifer wrote:What if the majority want to do so and thus elects a governmental policy to do it?



If the majority wanted to do so, then why wouldn't you assume that the majority are already doing so?
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:12 pm

You seem to be fishing for an argument PS.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby MeDeFe on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Baron Von PWN wrote:What if by providing free condoms, you end up reducing the spread of STI and STDS as well as unwanted pregnancies. This then results in savings to the taxpayer as dealing with the resulting STIs, STDs unwanted pregnancies would likely end up costing more.

Go ahead and provide them then. It sounds like a good idea and it would probably reduce all those things.

The taxpayer should have nothing to do with it.

ITT Phatscotty supports wasting taxpayers' money.

Let me try to say it a different way, just for you. For people who think providing free condoms is a good idea, Phatscotty supports them using their own time and money to provide free condoms.

Oh, so you want to be a freeloader and moocher then? Reaping the benefits without making an investment?

Or perhaps you didn't immediately spot the logic behind the argument. Let me spell it out for you.


Premises
STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies cause costs for the nation and ultimately the taxpayers who have to make up for those costs.
Condoms reduce the rate of STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.
The cost of providing condoms paid for by taxpayers' money is more than offset by the savings from lower rates of STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.

Conclusion
The nation can save money by handing out condoms at no charge.



When you say that "it sounds like a good idea and it would probably reduce all those things" but then go on to say that "the taxpayer should have nothing to do with it" (which I interpret to mean that the handing out of condoms should not be paid for through the state (and, therefore, taxes)) you are proposing that a state-run program that would lead to savings for the state not be implemented. Not implementing a program that leads to overall lowered costs is tantamount to wasting money.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
User avatar
Major MeDeFe
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Phatscotty on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:18 pm

MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Baron Von PWN wrote:What if by providing free condoms, you end up reducing the spread of STI and STDS as well as unwanted pregnancies. This then results in savings to the taxpayer as dealing with the resulting STIs, STDs unwanted pregnancies would likely end up costing more.

Go ahead and provide them then. It sounds like a good idea and it would probably reduce all those things.

The taxpayer should have nothing to do with it.

ITT Phatscotty supports wasting taxpayers' money.

Let me try to say it a different way, just for you. For people who think providing free condoms is a good idea, Phatscotty supports them using their own time and money to provide free condoms.

Oh, so you want to be a freeloader and moocher then? Reaping the benefits without making an investment?

Or perhaps you didn't immediately spot the logic behind the argument. Let me spell it out for you.


Premises
STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies cause costs for the nation and ultimately the taxpayers who have to make up for those costs.
Condoms reduce the rate of STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.
The cost of providing condoms paid for by taxpayers' money is more than offset by the savings from lower rates of STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.

Conclusion
The nation can save money by handing out condoms at no charge.



When you say that "it sounds like a good idea and it would probably reduce all those things" but then go on to say that "the taxpayer should have nothing to do with it" (which I interpret to mean that the handing out of condoms should not be paid for through the state (and, therefore, taxes)) you are proposing that a state-run program that would lead to savings for the state not be implemented. Not implementing a program that leads to overall lowered costs is tantamount to wasting money.


Are you trolling me??????

Of course I spot the logic. It's the exact same giant government central planning logic I rejected in the first place....

But let me repeat yet again, I don't think any of the things you mentioned should be forced onto the taxpayer.
Last edited by Phatscotty on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:19 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Baron Von PWN wrote:What if by providing free condoms, you end up reducing the spread of STI and STDS as well as unwanted pregnancies. This then results in savings to the taxpayer as dealing with the resulting STIs, STDs unwanted pregnancies would likely end up costing more.

Go ahead and provide them then. It sounds like a good idea and it would probably reduce all those things.

The taxpayer should have nothing to do with it.

ITT Phatscotty supports wasting taxpayers' money.

Let me try to say it a different way, just for you. For people who think providing free condoms is a good idea, Phatscotty supports them using their own time and money to provide free condoms.

Oh, so you want to be a freeloader and moocher then? Reaping the benefits without making an investment?

Or perhaps you didn't immediately spot the logic behind the argument. Let me spell it out for you.


Premises
STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies cause costs for the nation and ultimately the taxpayers who have to make up for those costs.
Condoms reduce the rate of STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.
The cost of providing condoms paid for by taxpayers' money is more than offset by the savings from lower rates of STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.

Conclusion
The nation can save money by handing out condoms at no charge.



When you say that "it sounds like a good idea and it would probably reduce all those things" but then go on to say that "the taxpayer should have nothing to do with it" (which I interpret to mean that the handing out of condoms should not be paid for through the state (and, therefore, taxes)) you are proposing that a state-run program that would lead to savings for the state not be implemented. Not implementing a program that leads to overall lowered costs is tantamount to wasting money.


Are you trolling me??????

Of course I spot the logic. It's the exact same giant government central planning logic I rejected in the first place....


You seem to be trolling for an argument PS.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:23 am

Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:Go ahead and provide them then. It sounds like a good idea and it would probably reduce all those things.

The taxpayer should have nothing to do with it.

ITT Phatscotty supports wasting taxpayers' money.

Let me try to say it a different way, just for you. For people who think providing free condoms is a good idea, Phatscotty supports them using their own time and money to provide free condoms.

Oh, so you want to be a freeloader and moocher then? Reaping the benefits without making an investment?

Or perhaps you didn't immediately spot the logic behind the argument. Let me spell it out for you.


Premises
STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies cause costs for the nation and ultimately the taxpayers who have to make up for those costs.
Condoms reduce the rate of STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.
The cost of providing condoms paid for by taxpayers' money is more than offset by the savings from lower rates of STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.

Conclusion
The nation can save money by handing out condoms at no charge.



When you say that "it sounds like a good idea and it would probably reduce all those things" but then go on to say that "the taxpayer should have nothing to do with it" (which I interpret to mean that the handing out of condoms should not be paid for through the state (and, therefore, taxes)) you are proposing that a state-run program that would lead to savings for the state not be implemented. Not implementing a program that leads to overall lowered costs is tantamount to wasting money.


Are you trolling me??????

Of course I spot the logic. It's the exact same giant government central planning logic I rejected in the first place....


You seem to be trolling for an argument PS.


What planet are you living on?

MeDeFe wrote:ITT Phatscotty supports wasting taxpayers' money.


MeDeFe wrote:Oh, so you want to be a freeloader and moocher then?


Obviously, I am all about saving taxpayer money, reducing taxes, and against big government central planning and I am pro-Liberty and pro-Freedom. I am also obviously not a freeloader or a moocher.

Obvious troll is obvious
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Phatscotty on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:44 am

MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Baron Von PWN wrote:What if by providing free condoms, you end up reducing the spread of STI and STDS as well as unwanted pregnancies. This then results in savings to the taxpayer as dealing with the resulting STIs, STDs unwanted pregnancies would likely end up costing more.

Go ahead and provide them then. It sounds like a good idea and it would probably reduce all those things.

The taxpayer should have nothing to do with it.

ITT Phatscotty supports wasting taxpayers' money.

Let me try to say it a different way, just for you. For people who think providing free condoms is a good idea, Phatscotty supports them using their own time and money to provide free condoms.

Oh, so you want to be a freeloader and moocher then? Reaping the benefits without making an investment?

Or perhaps you didn't immediately spot the logic behind the argument. Let me spell it out for you.


Premises
STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies cause costs for the nation and ultimately the taxpayers who have to make up for those costs.
Condoms reduce the rate of STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.
The cost of providing condoms paid for by taxpayers' money is more than offset by the savings from lower rates of STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies.

Conclusion
The nation can save money by handing out condoms at no charge.



When you say that "it sounds like a good idea and it would probably reduce all those things" but then go on to say that "the taxpayer should have nothing to do with it" (which I interpret to mean that the handing out of condoms should not be paid for through the state (and, therefore, taxes)) you are proposing that a state-run program that would lead to savings for the state not be implemented. Not implementing a program that leads to overall lowered costs is tantamount to wasting money.


it is a good idea, when it's voluntary. It's a bad idea when it's forced. I believe in freedom, and I think it's immoral and a crime and completely unfair to chain other peoples problems and accidents to the legs of the people who try harder to avoid accidents and make it a point to be safe and responsible.

I understand what you are saying. Basically, you are saying "well, the state already is responsible for covering all these accidents and and problems, therefore, we should expand the state further/redistribute more/take money from other people to save the state money" You can go ahead and keep arguing that's its my responsibility to take care of everyone else and everyone elses problems are my problems, and I am going to keep arguing for Freedom and Liberty, and for the person who makes the mistake to deal with the consequences of their mistakes and accidents, and against forcing someone else to pick up the tab, or forcing someone else to pay for preventative programs through a government that is highly incompetent and wastes tons of money.

Private citizens, associations, groups, fraternities, clubs, churches can do it far more efficiently and far more responsibly than the government can, and it can be done without violating our most cherished principles and values.

Bottom line, everything you say is fine and dandy when it's based on voluntary actions and respects our principles of Freedom and Liberty. You don't have a right to anyone elses property, and it doesn't matter how much your heart bleeds over any particular issue. All you should need to know about me concerning this issue is that I believe in small government and believe in Freedom.

put another way...

"The immoral use of force is the source of man’s political problems. Sadly, many religious groups, secular organizations, and psychopathic authoritarians endorse government initiated force to change the world. Even when the desired goals are well-intentioned—or especially when well-intentioned—the results are dismal. The good results sought never materialize. The new problems created require even more government force as a solution. The net result is institutionalizing government initiated violence and morally justifying it on humanitarian grounds."
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby MeDeFe on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:17 am

If condoms are handed out for free, thereby reducing the rate of STIs, STDs, and unwanted pregnancies, the entire nation and everyone in it profits.
Anyone who wants to profit from that without chipping in towards the initial investment (i.e. buying condoms) is a moocher. I think they can be called a "moocher" even in a Randian sense.


Anyway, Phatscotty, did you not support testing welfare recipients for drugs and said that one reason for doing so was to lower costs for the state? How was that any different from lowering costs by providing condoms? In fact, providing condoms for every citizen is far less intrusive and requires less bureaucracy than testing even a relatively small portion of the population for traces of drugs.


Finally, improved health and family planning leads to improved productivity, which means a stronger economy, which means more money for the state even without raising taxes. The argument for a state-run program handing out condoms comes down to more than just, and I quote you, "well, the state already is responsible for covering all these accidents and and problems, therefore, we should expand the state further/redistribute more/take money from other people to save the state money".
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
User avatar
Major MeDeFe
 
Posts: 8098
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:48 am
Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.
Medals: 21
Standard Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) General Achievement (3) General Contribution (7)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Lootifer on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Where contraception is treated as a universial human right there tends to be decreased levels of teenage preganacy. Though the data is hard to find. I dont want to google it at work.

Saxi?
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: Competing
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:17 pm

Alcohol and pot should be universal rights too. Why isn't the government giving them out?
Image
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5926
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:19 pm

video games too. the government should subsidize the cost of GTA V.
Image
User avatar
Cook Army of GOD
 
Posts: 5926
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:30 pm
Location: ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็
Medals: 26
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1)
Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:53 am

AoG's post reflect the continual downfall of our once great Christian society. Not only the detrimental habits, but also this ridiculous sense of entitlement. I don't get why kids these days think it's acceptable to just breeze through life, knowing of no hardships, and then acting like life isn't fair after they're left their golden palaces of childhood. GROW UP. Maybe read a book, maybe read THE GOOD BOOK, and instead of asking for handouts all day, and spending all your time fornicating and intoxicating yourself with alcohol, marijuana and violent/pornographic images, you'll find that you have skills that can be put to use, and then the rewards you reap from your hard work will be justly earned and all the better. AKA the same thing I said about condoms and sexual intercourse can be applied to all facets of life.
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: behind you
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby 2dimes on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:58 am

Because they didn't have a dad to spank them and their mom bought them everything they ever wanted because she felt bad for having three jobs instead of being with them.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:16 am

2dimes wrote:Because they didn't have a dad to spank them and their mom bought them everything they ever wanted because she felt bad for having three jobs instead of being with them.


Well why wasn't their family born into wealth then? Why don't you just look at all the successful families in this country and how they pulled themselves up by the bootstraps. Don't try to make excuses for people who don't want to spend time with their kids, and use toys as a surrogate parent.
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: behind you
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby 2dimes on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 am

Explaination ≠ Excuse.
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Lootifer on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 am

Nazi Azn is my favoutite.

/swoon
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: Competing
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re:

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:23 am

2dimes wrote:Explaination ≠ Excuse.


I don't want to make this into a circular argument, but it really does sound like you're just making excuses for the lazy freeloaders of this country to me.
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: behind you
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby 2dimes on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:29 am

whitestazn88 wrote:I don't get why kids these days think it's acceptable to just breeze through life, knowing of no hardships, and then acting like life isn't fair after they're left their golden palaces of childhood.

Because life isn't "fair."
User avatar
Private 1st Class 2dimes
 
Posts: 4030
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:08 pm
Location: Just out for a rip!
Medals: 6
Standard Achievement (1) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)

Re:

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:51 pm

2dimes wrote:
whitestazn88 wrote:I don't get why kids these days think it's acceptable to just breeze through life, knowing of no hardships, and then acting like life isn't fair after they're left their golden palaces of childhood.

Because life isn't "fair."


Thanks for reiterating my point?
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: behind you
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Symmetry on Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:03 pm

whitestazn88 wrote:AoG's post reflect the continual downfall of our once great Christian society. Not only the detrimental habits, but also this ridiculous sense of entitlement. I don't get why kids these days think it's acceptable to just breeze through life, knowing of no hardships, and then acting like life isn't fair after they're left their golden palaces of childhood. GROW UP. Maybe read a book, maybe read THE GOOD BOOK, and instead of asking for handouts all day, and spending all your time fornicating and intoxicating yourself with alcohol, marijuana and violent/pornographic images, you'll find that you have skills that can be put to use, and then the rewards you reap from your hard work will be justly earned and all the better. AKA the same thing I said about condoms and sexual intercourse can be applied to all facets of life.


Hmm, a rather disturbing view of history. Have you read the Bible?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Symmetry
 
Posts: 1776
Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:49 am
Medals: 2
Standard Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Symmetry wrote:
whitestazn88 wrote:AoG's post reflect the continual downfall of our once great Christian society. Not only the detrimental habits, but also this ridiculous sense of entitlement. I don't get why kids these days think it's acceptable to just breeze through life, knowing of no hardships, and then acting like life isn't fair after they're left their golden palaces of childhood. GROW UP. Maybe read a book, maybe read THE GOOD BOOK, and instead of asking for handouts all day, and spending all your time fornicating and intoxicating yourself with alcohol, marijuana and violent/pornographic images, you'll find that you have skills that can be put to use, and then the rewards you reap from your hard work will be justly earned and all the better. AKA the same thing I said about condoms and sexual intercourse can be applied to all facets of life.


Hmm, a rather disturbing view of history. Have you read the Bible?


That's possibly the silliest question I've ever been asked. Isn't it obvious that I read the bible? Not only that, but I live it every day by acknowledging God and Jesus in my heart.
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88
 
Posts: 3127
Joined: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:59 pm
Location: behind you
Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Metsfanmax on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Symmetry wrote:
whitestazn88 wrote:AoG's post reflect the continual downfall of our once great Christian society. Not only the detrimental habits, but also this ridiculous sense of entitlement. I don't get why kids these days think it's acceptable to just breeze through life, knowing of no hardships, and then acting like life isn't fair after they're left their golden palaces of childhood. GROW UP. Maybe read a book, maybe read THE GOOD BOOK, and instead of asking for handouts all day, and spending all your time fornicating and intoxicating yourself with alcohol, marijuana and violent/pornographic images, you'll find that you have skills that can be put to use, and then the rewards you reap from your hard work will be justly earned and all the better. AKA the same thing I said about condoms and sexual intercourse can be applied to all facets of life.


Hmm, a rather disturbing view of history. Have you read the Bible?


How does it feel to be trolled so hard?
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax
 
Posts: 4392
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:01 pm
Location: NY
Medals: 43
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1)
Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (7) Clan Achievement (2)
General Contribution (7)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby AAFitz on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:19 pm

whitestazn88 wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
whitestazn88 wrote:AoG's post reflect the continual downfall of our once great Christian society. Not only the detrimental habits, but also this ridiculous sense of entitlement. I don't get why kids these days think it's acceptable to just breeze through life, knowing of no hardships, and then acting like life isn't fair after they're left their golden palaces of childhood. GROW UP. Maybe read a book, maybe read THE GOOD BOOK, and instead of asking for handouts all day, and spending all your time fornicating and intoxicating yourself with alcohol, marijuana and violent/pornographic images, you'll find that you have skills that can be put to use, and then the rewards you reap from your hard work will be justly earned and all the better. AKA the same thing I said about condoms and sexual intercourse can be applied to all facets of life.


Hmm, a rather disturbing view of history. Have you read the Bible?


That's possibly the silliest question I've ever been asked. Isn't it obvious that I read the bible? Not only that, but I live it every day by acknowledging God and Jesus in my heart.


Actually, that's the silliest question, because no, its not obvious you read the bible.
john9blue wrote:"honestly i think martin might be better off dead"

sekretar: "i go to russia and then, without comp, i hoppe, i forgot this shit who kill my nerves long time!"

http://i.imgur.com/zU8yLiU.gif
User avatar
Lieutenant AAFitz
 
Posts: 7238
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:47 am
Location: On top of the World 2.1
Medals: 84
Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (3)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (2)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (3)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (8) Tournament Contribution (8) General Contribution (2)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Lootifer on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:15 pm

Ima hearing a whole lotta whooshing
I go to the gym to justify my mockery of fat people.
User avatar
Sergeant 1st Class Lootifer
 
Posts: 822
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:30 pm
Location: Competing
Medals: 15
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (2) Tournament Achievement (1) General Contribution (1)

Re: Contraceptives: Universal Human Right?

Postby Phatscotty on Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:31 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
whitestazn88 wrote:AoG's post reflect the continual downfall of our once great Christian society. Not only the detrimental habits, but also this ridiculous sense of entitlement. I don't get why kids these days think it's acceptable to just breeze through life, knowing of no hardships, and then acting like life isn't fair after they're left their golden palaces of childhood. GROW UP. Maybe read a book, maybe read THE GOOD BOOK, and instead of asking for handouts all day, and spending all your time fornicating and intoxicating yourself with alcohol, marijuana and violent/pornographic images, you'll find that you have skills that can be put to use, and then the rewards you reap from your hard work will be justly earned and all the better. AKA the same thing I said about condoms and sexual intercourse can be applied to all facets of life.


Hmm, a rather disturbing view of history. Have you read the Bible?


How does it feel to be trolled so hard?


=D>
"I want you to remember that, to remind you to stay out of my way. In all the years to come, in all your most private moments, I want you to remember my hand at your throat. I want you to remember the one man who beat you."
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (9) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (13)

PreviousNext

Return to Babble-On Five

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dario2099, DoomYoshi

cron
Login