Conquer Club

Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Golden Pantheon - Angels and Demons - D4 22/25

Postby Rodion on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:08 pm

Can we stop voting before a VC?

Damn it...
General Rodion

Postby strike wolf on Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Rodion wrote:Can we stop voting before a VC?

Damn it...

I think that was lynch.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby strike wolf on Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:03 pm

strike wolf wrote:

Damn it...

I think that was lynch.

Wow I really miscounted. ignore me!
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby NoSurvivors on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:35 pm

strike wolf wrote:
strike wolf wrote:

Damn it...

I think that was lynch.

Wow I really miscounted. ignore me!

Already have been... 8-[
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby edocsil on Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:45 pm

Vote Count

vodean (7) ~ NoS, aage, jonty, /, SamG, PCM, JG
SamG (1) ~ Rishaed

12 to lynch. Vote count was a bit rushed, and this is in between rounds or partying. Regardless, vodean is a ways from a lynch.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby rishaed on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 pm

k unvote
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:45 am

I'd like the wagon to have 2-3 people. This way, it's easier to clear/bust players. Ideally, 2 (3 only if you're scared of a doublevoter/vote stealer making a last minute tie to keep Vodean alive). Can we make that happen?
General Rodion

Postby jonty125 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:29 am

Rodion wrote:I'd like the wagon to have 2-3 people. This way, it's easier to clear/bust players. Ideally, 2 (3 only if you're scared of a doublevoter/vote stealer making a last minute tie to keep Vodean alive). Can we make that happen?

I was on the list of 9 and am willing to keep my vote on vodean for clearing purposes.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:04 am

Rodion wrote:I'd like the wagon to have 2-3 people. This way, it's easier to clear/bust players. Ideally, 2 (3 only if you're scared of a doublevoter/vote stealer making a last minute tie to keep Vodean alive). Can we make that happen?

Yes could make it happen,suggestions on who stays?
Private jgordon1111

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:07 am

I like Jonty/Aage with no strong preference regarding a possible 3rd.
General Rodion

Postby aage on Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Rodion wrote:I like Jonty/Aage with no strong preference regarding a possible 3rd.

I'd suggest adding sam at least for some 100% clearance.
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby jgordon1111 on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:41 pm

aage wrote:
Rodion wrote:I like Jonty/Aage with no strong preference regarding a possible 3rd.

I'd suggest adding sam at least for some 100% clearance.

Good call on that,if not sam I will go just so everyone knows for 100%
Private jgordon1111

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:40 pm

im sure im not the only 3rd party saint. if the others dont want to be lynched for the same reason, they may wish to speak up now. I was under the impression that a MAJORITY of humans were third party. whatever though. at this point you are sold on my lynch, and with such a vague and poorly constructed case, there is no defense i can offer. i cant defend myself against this.
you should all be ashamed of yourselves for the blatant bandwagon. tomorrow, im sure half of you will be revealed as scum if chap ever shows up.

what i think is shocking is that i presented a real case on NoS. It was gaining traction, and them someone said "wait, he's not town" and then everyone started BWing me. whatever. you cant be reasoned with.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby / on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Unvote

Well, if anyone wants to claim a third party saint, now is probably a fair time to do so...
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby / on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Unvote

redone for the bold
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby pancakemix on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:08 am

Unvote for wagon analytics.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby NoSurvivors on Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:59 am

vodean wrote:im sure im not the only 3rd party saint. if the others dont want to be lynched for the same reason, they may wish to speak up now. I was under the impression that a MAJORITY of humans were third party. whatever though. at this point you are sold on my lynch, and with such a vague and poorly constructed case, there is no defense i can offer. i cant defend myself against this.
you should all be ashamed of yourselves for the blatant bandwagon. tomorrow, im sure half of you will be revealed as scum if chap ever shows up.

what i think is shocking is that i presented a real case on NoS. It was gaining traction, and them someone said "wait, he's not town" and then everyone started BWing me. whatever. you cant be reasoned with.

Meh, the me case was good but it was me fuckin around.. I figured we had moved past it but ok, hit me with more questions, lol. I got nothing to hide. I wont unvote till we find a person I believe to be 100% scum (who I thought was JG but oh well).
Colonel NoSurvivors

Postby F1fth on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:18 pm

So Vodean, you're defense is that there likely other 3rd party saints? Because two saints have died thus far and both of them turned up with blue names indicating they are town.

We have yet to see any third party saints so lynching you would be a good test that they exist. At worst, we lose someone who's neutral to town's cause, while in the best case it turns out you were lying and are anti-town (which is reasonably likely since you were among those who voted greg and were investigated by chap). I'm leaving my vote where it is unless we find a better case that someone else is scum.
<>---------------------------<>
......Come play CC Mafia,
.....where happiness lies
<>----------[Link]----------<>

REMEMBER NORSE // REMEMBER DANCING MUSTARD
Corporal F1fth

Postby Rodion on Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:20 pm

We may all "morally" vote Vodean if no other 3rd-party saint claims, but it would be prudent to have a relatively small wagon (2-3) in order to draw more accurate conclusions from Chap's powers.
General Rodion

Postby jgordon1111 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:54 pm

Rodion wrote:We may all "morally" vote Vodean if no other 3rd-party saint claims, but it would be prudent to have a relatively small wagon (2-3) in order to draw more accurate conclusions from Chap's powers.

Again need to know who stays for sure. once the final 3 agree,everyone else needs to unvote
Private jgordon1111

Postby aage on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:38 am

jgordon1111 wrote:
Rodion wrote:We may all "morally" vote Vodean if no other 3rd-party saint claims, but it would be prudent to have a relatively small wagon (2-3) in order to draw more accurate conclusions from Chap's powers.

Again need to know who stays for sure. once the final 3 agree,everyone else needs to unvote

Jonty and I already agreed, we only need word from Sam who would be the "any other third person". No need to wait. If anyone last-minute flips their vote we'll lynch that person as well, right?
Sergeant 1st Class aage

Postby jonty125 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 am

aage wrote:If anyone last-minute flips their vote we'll lynch that person as well, right?

Yeah, lets treat it like a speedhammer.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby jgordon1111 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:34 am

aage wrote:
jgordon1111 wrote:

Jonty and I already agreed, we only need word from Sam who would be the "any other third person". No need to wait. If anyone last-minute flips their vote we'll lynch that person as well, right?

True but sam hasnt come in to agree for some reason,or I have missed it. What is going on is trying to make a short list for Chap to work with,so he can 100% clear players. We are getting close to deadline so sam needs to come in and agree,I will hold my vote where it is until he does.
Private jgordon1111

Postby vodean on Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:25 pm

F1fth wrote:So Vodean, you're defense is that there likely other 3rd party saints? Because two saints have died thus far and both of them turned up with blue names indicating they are town.

We have yet to see any third party saints so lynching you would be a good test that they exist. At worst, we lose someone who's neutral to town's cause, while in the best case it turns out you were lying and are anti-town (which is reasonably likely since you were among those who voted greg and were investigated by chap). I'm leaving my vote where it is unless we find a better case that someone else is scum.

so F1Fth, your case is that there is no proof of my role, and there is a chance that i might be scum as a result? yes, i was on chap's list, but so were 10 others... does not really mean very good odds.

to the rest of you, you seem set. thats fine. im sorry i didnt convince you otherwise, but it should give very good info. good luck.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby pancakemix on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:50 pm

Wouldn't say odds had much to do with it. You've been scummy all game. I think we've been over how contradictory the idea of a 3rd-party saint is anyway, especially one with "cross" in his name.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives