- Right now there is a guideline on acceptable signature sizes.
- When you edit your signature, there is YouTube BBCode support.
- If you use this code, the resulting youtube image is larger than the acceptable sizes
- Either YouTube support should be dropped from signature editing OR
- The image that comes up should be resized to fit within the guidelines OR
- The guidelines should be modified to include a YouTube support exemption.
How this will benefit the site and/or other comments:
- Right now, the rules are practically begging to be broken.
- People who disable signatures will miss out on EVEN MORE, meaning they will keep sigs turned on.
- People with sucky art skills can still have cool, dynamic sigs.