Conquer Club

Conquer Credits

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Conquer Credits

Postby jleonnn on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:08 pm

Has anyone had any success with them? As far as I can tell, the only way to get them is to complete surveys and other offers from Peanut Labs Media. So I was thinking of at least trying it out and there were 2 offers available. Clicked on both, and each directed me to a page that said that the offer wasn't available and I should check back in a few days. Then each disappeared from the list. So I'm just wondering how many people actually bother with them? Even better has anyone actually earned enough to get premium?
Major jleonnn

Re: Conquer Credits

Postby Evil Semp on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:24 pm

That is how I paid for my entries in two of the Conquer Cups. I haven't had any problems.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby koontz1973 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:30 am

Conquer credits are great. Filling in a form may not be everyone cup of tea, but getting them other ways is pretty easy. Try out the competitions from the home page. We have two their now. One has finished (foundry) and one still has time to get a submission in (TPA badge). Both offer CC as prizes.

Foundry comp will be coming more often so look out for them. Get credits and a shiny medal as well.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby jleonnn on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:09 am

Evil Semp wrote:That is how I paid for my entries in two of the Conquer Cups. I haven't had any problems.

Alright thanks! I'll wait for some more offers that I don't have any problems with. I suspect the reasons I couldn't complete the offers was that that offer was only available in certain regions as it involved sms if I'm not wrong. Hopefully I can save enough to get premium.

koontz1973 wrote:Conquer credits are great. Filling in a form may not be everyone cup of tea, but getting them other ways is pretty easy. Try out the competitions from the home page. We have two their now. One has finished (foundry) and one still has time to get a submission in (TPA badge). Both offer CC as prizes.

Foundry comp will be coming more often so look out for them. Get credits and a shiny medal as well.

Thanks! I'll see but I'm not that good at drawing.
Major jleonnn

Postby koontz1973 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:38 am

The foundry comps are not going to be all drawing. The next one is going to be completely different.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby jleonnn on Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:47 am

Alright then I'll give it a shot when it comes out :)
Major jleonnn

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:39 am

jleonnn wrote:Has anyone had any success with them? As far as I can tell, the only way to get them is to complete surveys and other offers from Peanut Labs Media. So I was thinking of at least trying it out and there were 2 offers available. Clicked on both, and each directed me to a page that said that the offer wasn't available and I should check back in a few days. Then each disappeared from the list. So I'm just wondering how many people actually bother with them? Even better has anyone actually earned enough to get premium?

The offers are generally not the same for everyone and are dependent on where you live. I believe that those in the US have the best range of offers while I get none whatsoever available to me where I live. I would suggest that you look out for tournaments and other special promotions that have premium/credits as prizes. Also keep in mind that Live Chat has User Appreciation Awards roughly three times a year and that premium is often awarded to some users as part of those awards.
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby jleonnn on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:44 am

Alright thanks :)
Major jleonnn

Postby koontz1973 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:51 am

You see jlennon, no need to ever buy premium again. We all seem to be giving it away. :lol:
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:05 pm

koontz1973 wrote:You see jlennon, no need to ever buy premium again. We all seem to be giving it away. :lol:

If only it were that easy! :D

BMO
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Return to Conquer Club Discussion