Conquer Club

Why Does My Color Keep Changing on Battle Royale?

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Why Does My Color Keep Changing on Battle Royale?

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:06 pm

Every time I log onto my battle royale game my color is different and it throws me off every time. Why does this happen and why can't it just stay the same?

-FT
Colonel Funkyterrance

Re: Why Does My Color Keep Changing on Battle Royale?

Postby chapcrap on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:59 pm

This is a good point. I don't understand it either. Maybe a suggestion needs to be made about it.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:06 pm

chapcrap wrote:This is a good point. I don't understand it either. Maybe a suggestion needs to be made about it.

Dang, I thought this was going to be a no-brainer answer that everyone else knew but me. :lol:
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby SirSebstar on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:20 pm

there are only a certain number of fixed code colors for players. Since the rest are not hardcoded, they get assigned randomly.
for sure, you actually cannot be in the game, so you have no color, or some such.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby IcePack on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:23 pm

SirSebstar wrote:there are only a certain number of fixed code colors for players. Since the rest are not hardcoded, they get assigned randomly.
for sure, you actually cannot be in the game, so you have no color, or some such.

The rest of these should b the same everything as well, it's brutal having them change each time you look.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:56 pm

SirSebstar wrote:for sure, you actually cannot be in the game, so you have no color, or some such.

I do not understand this part of your post. ^

IcePack wrote:The rest of these should b the same everything as well, it's brutal having them change each time you look.

It is brutal. Every time I log on my first reaction is that someone has taken over my terts. This is not to mention I have a hard time tracking my opponents movements as well.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:01 pm

There is always one Sequential and one Freestyle Battle Royale game open. The other game options are shuffled, so if you don't like the settings of an open Battle Royale just wait for it to fill and join the following one. Premium members can join one Battle Royale every 30 days. Player colours change each time you enter a Battle Royale game. If you have trouble figuring which player is which in the game, click on [color codes].
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:00 pm

DoomYoshi wrote: Player colours change each time you enter a Battle Royale game. If you have trouble figuring which player is which in the game, click on [color codes].

Yeah I always have color codes on since I am partially color blind but it's still tricky to follow who's who since the names of the colors keep changing.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby chapcrap on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:09 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:There is always one Sequential and one Freestyle Battle Royale game open. The other game options are shuffled, so if you don't like the settings of an open Battle Royale just wait for it to fill and join the following one. Premium members can join one Battle Royale every 30 days. Player colours change each time you enter a Battle Royale game. If you have trouble figuring which player is which in the game, click on [color codes].

This seemed a lot like an automated response. Are you a robot?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby DoomYoshi on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:31 pm

chapcrap wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:There is always one Sequential and one Freestyle Battle Royale game open. The other game options are shuffled, so if you don't like the settings of an open Battle Royale just wait for it to fill and join the following one. Premium members can join one Battle Royale every 30 days. Player colours change each time you enter a Battle Royale game. If you have trouble figuring which player is which in the game, click on [color codes].

If this is your first time contacting us, please use the "open ticket" form below to open a new ticket. Otherwise if you would like to view the status of an existing ticket, enter your details in the "view status" form. Please login before making any inquiry regarding my account.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Vartiovuori on Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:57 am

DoomYoshi wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

If this is your first time contacting us, please use the "open ticket" form below to open a new ticket. Otherwise if you would like to view the status of an existing ticket, enter your details in the "view status" form. Please login before making any inquiry regarding my account.

Well played.
Sergeant 1st Class Vartiovuori

Return to Conquer Club Discussion