Conquer Club

Strategy versus Dice

Talk about all things related to Conquer Club

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the community guidelines before posting.

Re: Strategy versus Dice

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:48 pm

if u attack with 8 troops vs 1 troops, and u lose all- blame the dice
u attack 8vs1, and lose 3 already, stop it, thats strategy i guess
I used to roll the daizz
Feel the fear in my enemy´s eyes
Listen as the crowd would sing:

Long live the Army Of Kings !

AOK

show: AOK Rocks
Sergeant 1st Class AslanTheKing

Postby AslanTheKing on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:38 am

This is from Kaskavel, i had to steal it for future analysis

Some very interesting points have been made during this conversation focusing around the ability to define the strongest CC player. People tend to have different opinions about various playing styles and settings. There is a lot to be discussed here and I would like to make a start by stating my own opinion.
1. First of all, we have to understand-and I think everybody would agree in this first point-that there are two kind of players in this site. Those who care about points and their status, at least during some time, and those who do not and want to have fun and try different games. Players of the first category generaly, but not always, tend to change their behavor after accomplishing a goal they had been targetting upon. For example Catman seems that he defined a personal target to reach the top of the realm and become a conqueror, specilized in a very strict and demanding kind of setting in order to achieve so, and after accomplishing his goal and proving himself or the rest of the players his ability and worth, he dropped down in order to have fun, enjoy the game and try new things. In short time, I will certainly do the same.
There is nothing wrong with those two different behavors, but what I would like to emphasize upon, is that they create a scoreboard that does not represent the true skill of the players. During my thousand of hive 1 vs 1 games, I have faced some very bad colonels and even higher ranks who seem to ignore very basic elements of risk play and mathematic understanding. Colonels who constantly make 3v2 attacks (with no specific reason that makes this good idea at the specific point) and brigs who instead of breaking enemy bonuses keep recovering a specific big bonus that they will obviously never going to exploit because it will be broken can hardly be considered good players "deserving" their rank. On the other hand, I was extremely impressed by the number of powerful majors and captains exist in this site. Players with a score of 1600-2200 that posess an almost perfect gameplay in 1 vs 1 are very very common. It is just that they do not care to rise and instead keep playing classics 1 vs 1 and similar kind of settings where dice is deciding for the most part the outcome of the game. Well done, this is a good thing, they enjoy the game. And the colonels mentioned above, they are specilized in some specific kind of game, resulting in a very increased score compared to their true risk understanding because they emphasize on a strengh of theirs, thus masking their weakness in other styles of play. This is not necessary a bad thing, well done to them too, but the main point here is that a player's score DOES NOT REPRESENT HIS GAME SKILL. The scoreboard we have is a quite subjective one, we can compare some players who behave the same way, but we cannot compare some others who play differently in comparison.
2. In order to make succesful comparisons, we need to define what a strong CC player is. Here do the problems begin. The site has made a good (in my opinion) effort to create very different kinds of settings, which in turn has the side negative effect of making such a definition problematic. I will try to define what a skillful player may mean under different settings. This is going to lead to some different definitions and it is well known that players keep arguing about what of those definition is "correct" or "better". Please, do not turn this conversation into a debate about flat or escalating spoils or about risk supposed to be a two- or a multi- player game, this is not my intention. My intention is to put down all different definitions and work some reasonable results and suggestions.
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby AslanTheKing on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:39 am

A. Diplomatic-strategic style
This category includes settings involving medium or big maps, played with more than 2 players, typicaly 6-8, with no spoils or with flat rate spoils. Here, we do not have an objective verdict about the correctness of a player's action. It is impossible to make statments that a particular move was correct or wrong because arguments about the subjective reaction of the rest of players enter the play. People who succeed in those games, tend to do so, not because they understand and exploit the answer to the question if it is better to make a 4 vs 1 attack and a 7 vs 3 attack instead of a 5 vs 1 and a 6 vs 3, but because they use diplomacy, polite or aggressive chat behavor, the ability to mask their intentions, their agility in using truces in their favor, the quite amazing charisma to predict different people's intentions and moves, their patience to recover from weak positions etc. In general, those kind of games lead to boring and frustrating stalemates, while also have the disadvantage of being in danger of being destroyed by a bored or stupid's player action to suicide, deadbeat or throw the game to a specific player for various reasons. Due to this, this kind of play has not, as far as I know, produced a conqueror till now and is also problematic in creating brigs and generals.
This kind of play can generaly be improved by some of the site's features. One is the round limit. One other is the use of fog, which immediately doubles or triples the significance of a player's abilty to negotiate and bluff. One other is the use of maps with strange features that demand reasonably achievable winning conditions or some major strategic targets. A combination of those features can potentionaly create and produce a very high ranked player, although I am aware of no example at this point. A fogged, trenched, 100 round limited, 8 player oasis can be a real battle for this kind of players. An argument of those setting's fans is that it resembles the original non-escalating version of risk.
B. Tactic-sweeping style
Probably the most favored kind of play today in CC is the multiplayer escalating one. There may be variations depending on fog, round limit etc but the basic charisma a player needs to have here, is the ability to calculate. Mathematic understanding of chances and percentages enter the play with tremedous effect, since in top levels, you also need to calculate your opponent's moves as well in order to put yourself in a more favourable situation. Luck is generaly of moderate influence here, far more importnat than similar flat rate games, far less importnat than 1 vs 1 games. Playing those games will eventualy reduce the dice influence. If you make 100 elimination-winning attempts at 40% success estimation, you will eventualy win 40 of those games, no matter what. Everybody have failed a 98% won game, it happens. This kind of play also resembles one of the original risk versions. Many conquerors have reached the top by their ability to handle those games succesfuly. A weak point for those games is that they demand an understanding from all players. An unexperienced player taking irrational actions can destroy the game, not because of his stupidness to suicide (as it may happen in a flat rate game), but because of the lack of experience ot understand how these games work. Naturaly, private games of this style dominate the top of the scoreboard.
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby AslanTheKing on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:40 am

C. 1 vs 1 strategic style
The advantage of those games is that we have a quite high and many times absolute verdict of whether a move is correct or wrong. There are situations where any strong player would agree that red needs to put 1 troop here to cover the 1 and repel the enemy stack next to them and the rest 5 there, trying to break opponent down to 11 regions and stopping after failing in a 3 vs 1 attack. Then he needs to reinfoce A to B since those troops play no part in the battle and they will increase chances to break the enemy bonus next turn. This kind of play has some absolutes. A move tends to be either correct or wrong. Players playing this style tend to be "white and black" guys, scientific style of life, interested in playing correctly and exploiting opponent's mistakes. Understanding of probabilities is of major importance, but in a different way compared to escalating games. Here calculation of a major sweep is not the key, it is general understanding of probabilities, value of attacking 1s, reinforcing correctly, optimizing their attacking actions, breaking before capturing and other strategic kind of decisions. I do not want to debate the meaning of strategy and tactics in this post, I am very well aware of their meaning by being a chess player and coach myself, let's restrict in saying that strategy involves long term planning and tactic involves precise calculations that have meaning only for a short period of time beacuse a completely different situation will occur next round.
This kind of play necessarily finds support and success in Hive map. It is not a coincidence that 2 out of 3 conquerors of the last day used this map. Its features of reducing the drop-dice-first turn significance and emphasize on strategy is a unique feature of this map because of its size, multiple bonuses and restriction to regions bonuses. No other map I am aware of succeeds in even approaching hive in this. A powerful player making no single mistake in world 2.1 or First Nations America in 1 vs 1 games will never succeed in becoming more than a major. In Hive, you can become a conqueror. The difference with other maps is simply too big. This kind of play will not represent scoreboard points in medium maps and will only represent half the true in big maps, other than hive.
D. The conquest style
This is a somewhat unique kind of 1 vs 1 kind of game. It is basicaly represented by feudal and Peloponesian maps, combined with fog. The difference here, lies in the lack of knowledge of the opponent's position combined with various difficult decisions about how players should gradualy eliminate the neutrals between the two players. It is in fact a quite respected and difficult strategic setting which involves knowledge of the map, reading the log, guessing opponent's position and correctness of his actions as well as manouvring yourself in order to exploit the attacker's advantage in the forcoming single battle. The major drawback is that the game is usualy decided in this single clash of armies. This style has increased its influence after trench was introduced in CC. The original importance of first round's dice has been reduced, attacking neutrals has become a more complicate strategic problem and strong players have better chances to overrun weaker opponent's initial luck. This style does not, as far as I know, offer chances of promoting into a brig but can produce strong majors and colonels.
E. Freestyle style
Let me be honest to myself, I am not an experienced freestyler so I will just describe the situation in a few words and someone else may expand onto it. In this kind of setting, we check the ability of a player to think and act fast, correctly and at the precise moment. This is in turn very very different than all the previous categories of games since it represents an entirely new stack of abilities. Many conquerors and generals have reached their max by mastering the freestyle art. This typicaly has 2 subcategories, the 1 vs 1, used by Catman to reach the top and the multiplayer version, which can get pretty messy if a map objective exists.
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby AslanTheKing on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:41 am

F. Team game style
Another style of play. This could also split into an escalating and a non-escalating version, but the general points are common in both. Here, the skills needed tend to adjust around teamplay. This involves communication, team planning, maybe leadership and cooperation. Its quite different than the rest styles from this aspect, but it typicaly also combines itself with one of the other styles. An escalating team game where you have to decide if to take out your partner is a big and difficult dilema. A no-spoil version is very common and is similar to the strategic 1 vs 1 style, but with luck factors reduced down. 3 or 4 teams doubles may be similar to category A.
A common aspect is that many strong players "hide" in such games, because the point rewarding system protects the higher ranked players there. Another disadvantage is that the combination of team games with the freestyle option can lead to devastating farming and such a combination should in my opinion not be allowed.
Many of the world's best have reached a high point of their careers via another style, then gradualy sink into teamplay and advance even further. It will not produce a high ranked player by itself, but it can keep stable or further advance an already high ranked one.
3. Those are, as far as I understand the concept, major types of play. Obviously, other people may have different opinions and diregard some of those, as well as promoting a new one and this is a good thing to disuss. Some of the game options can vary many or all of those categories but do not seem able to distinct themselves as a unique specific category. I do not think there is a fog-style or a speed-style of play in general and if we try to do so, we get things too complicated. A 1 minute fog quads freestyle escalating feudal game may as well be the most difficult thing to handle in this site, but this does not mean that it defines a major category of game style that we can use in order to rank and compare players. Some settings adjust only to a certain extend to the above categories but not completely. Catman's favourite complicated settings in hive is generaly a freestyle kind of play, but his huge map, trench and 1 min speed preferances complicate the overall style to a very specific combination of skills that could not defy a seperate mass style of play.
4. So, returning to the major questions about the strongest player and the fair and unfair conquerors we had, my opinion is that there is no such thing. First of all, in order to prove that you are the best, you need to want to prove that you are the best. It is not unlike that the CC's "strongest" (if we can somehow agree on how to define the meaning of this) player is currently an unnoticed captain having fun in 1 vs 1 doodles. And we will never know. Second problem is that we cannot define the kind of play that will lead to such a conclusion. And I did not start this duscussion so that we start arguing about whether the ability to play 1 min games is evidence of skill or if fog is a good or bad idea, so please do not turn this into an escalating-nonescalating argument, this can be done and has been done without conclusions in many different topics.
5. Some people congrats some of the top players and some people do not. It is just that they view CC from a different prospective. For example, from the last conquerors, I have proved my ability to handle 1 vs 1 strategic games, Catman proved to be a powerful freestyler, mc has proven to be a strong escalator etc etc. My personal opinion is that I somewhat mostly respect people who dare to overlap different kind of games, like Rodion, mc, 100mates etc, but this may just be me.
6. If we want to define a conqueror, a world champion, the strongest player, we need to somehow seperate those styles of play. It is not a bad thing to have a freestyle champion and a conquest champion, this would add more fun and would increase the objectiveness of such ranks-titles. There have been many topics in suggestion forum with a similar point of view I described here and the only real conclusions I would dare to reach here is that "There is no strongest player" and that " CC's next step should be to seperate some form of ranking in order to handle different gameplay styles".
Happy and willing to keep this discussion alive and interesting. Sorry for my long post.
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby AslanTheKing on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:42 am

Above was written by Kaskavel, and i am very happy to read from a conquerer alot of information, enjoy.
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby AslanTheKing on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:00 pm

Since the subject is strategy vs. dice, i am wondering , how come nobody is contributing any experience , has nobody except those who wrote something,
anything to contribute?
you can ask questions 2, i might not have the experience to answer it, but somebody will, come on guys, show some interest,

or is the dice stronger than strategy?
than were back to 70 percent dice and 30 percent strategy- that cant be - or ?
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby AslanTheKing on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:06 pm

i will ask something interesting again, some will understand me, some want, or cant be bothered

if i play in a tournament the same guy in 2 different games , and i am having better dice on the first game, straggly on the second game
the dice is against me, like it is balancing the dice, i have realised that now many times,

now the randomness comes to my mind, and my logical thinking goes berserk, it doesnt make sense, just a coincidence?

so strategically speaking, if i play the same guy in 2 different games, and i know i will win game 1 anyhow, is it smart to let him take
or kill me as far as he can, so i have a better chance for the second game?
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby AslanTheKing on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:11 pm

another thing is, if i play classic escalating and i try 6vs3 against a higher rated opponent i lose most of the time and cant get a spoil,
if i chose to go against a lower rated opponent , mostly i succeed and get my spoil,
and this is really killing my logical thinking, have u experienced something like that?
so strategically we should attack only somebody who is lower rated then ourselves to get that important spoil card ?
any input here?
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:22 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:another thing is, if i play classic escalating and i try 6vs3 against a higher rated opponent i lose most of the time and cant get a spoil,
if i chose to go against a lower rated opponent , mostly i succeed and get my spoil,
and this is really killing my logical thinking, have u experienced something like that?
so strategically we should attack only somebody who is lower rated then ourselves to get that important spoil card ?
any input here?

I have found that if I do the Twist before each roll, I mostly succeed. Strategically, I am going to suggest we all do the Twist before each roll.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby AslanTheKing on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:13 pm

andy youre so funny, i like that, unfortunately they want let me watch that nice video u put in, in germany we cant watch all youtube videos,
it says

Dieses Video ist in Deutschland nicht verfügbar, weil es möglicherweise Musik enthält, für die die erforderlichen Musikrechte von der GEMA
nicht eingeräumt wurden.
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby suparolo on Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:37 pm

I feel that its like anything that has a factor of luck. You will have good stretches, and bad stretches. Those stretches can determine a win or a lose streak, independent of strategy. Its just the nature of dice. Over time of course it will even out, but the number of rolls you could have bad could be weeks on end before it evens. Months even. Blaming one game on bad dice is entirely feasible, all the strategy in the world wont help rolling strait ones. You can lose games entirely based on dice, and you can have that happen a number of games in a row. Overall strategy will be the decider, but for stretches it can be dice.
Corporal 1st Class suparolo

Postby frankiebee on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:44 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:Since the subject is strategy vs. dice, i am wondering , how come nobody is contributing any experience , has nobody except those who wrote something,
anything to contribute?
you can ask questions 2, i might not have the experience to answer it, but somebody will, come on guys, show some interest,

or is the dice stronger than strategy?
than were back to 70 percent dice and 30 percent strategy- that cant be - or ?

My opinion is that the dice is always random. Sometimes you have a little luck, sometimes the dice is against you, and sometimes its pretty even. The key to success is to first determine what your goal is. Do you want to have fun or get as many points as you can. If you want to score points than you have to find a way to let strategy be more important then luck.

When you play a 1on1 game on classic with sequential, flat rate, chained and sunny luck is a big big big factor. When both players know what they are doing (and most players will know with these settings) the dice will probably decide the winner. When you want strategy to be more important game selection is crucial, choose a game where you have an advantage and where luck is less important.

I can give an example for myself. I have been playing Conquerclub since 2006, and most of the time I've had a score a little under or above 2000. I played alot of 1on1 on relativly easy maps and 6 or 8 player escalating games. 1 month ago I decided to try to get to colonel (2500 points) and started to specialise on one map and settings. I started to play antartica 1on1 with trench and my scores are:

Antarctica 1vs1
Games: 32 from 36(Win:89%)

When luck would decide everything I would have won 50% but I've won 89%. That means that in the games I played with these settings dice were not crucial, in some games I had very good dice, in some games very bad, but I still managed to win 9 out of 10 games, because with these particular settings strategy became more important.

This can also be done with games with more players, if you look for Thai Robert score for 6,7,8 player games on World 2.1 you'll find:

World 2.11
Points +1365
Games 53 from 83(Win:64%)

A massive 64% win on 6,7,8 player games proves that this player found a way to be less dependable on the dice.

So that's my opinion, dice are a huge factor, but you can choose with your settings to let the luck percentage drop and let strategy be more important, and when you make sure you have the best strategy, you will win more points.
Colonel frankiebee

Postby waltero on Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:21 pm

If you wonder why Grog nards do not consider this a real war game. It is because of the dice. too much dice to consider it game of Strategy. It is a game of dice
Cook waltero

Postby ZeekLTK on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:47 am

I think playing trench can help take the power away from the dice.

In "normal" games - if your opponent gets good dice then he can run you off the map, and if you get bad dice then it can really put you in a weak position (which will then get you run off the map).

However, in trench games, if your opponent gets good dice, then he still only takes out one (or at most a few) of your territories and you have a chance to respond. If you get bad dice attacking, then yes it weakens you, but only on that ONE spot that you got bad dice at. It's much less swingy, so even if you get bad dice (or your opponent gets good dice) for a few turns, the dice will eventually even out DURING THAT GAME, and whoever wins will generally be the one who had better strategy/diplomacy.

The only way dice will really cost you in trench is if you somehow get really bad luck, and either just KEEP failing to win attacks that statistically you should win, or if your opponent KEEPS getting really good dice and is constantly winning battles he shouldn't win as often. And by this I mean, it would need to happen for several turns in a row in order to make a significant difference in the outcome. But that is pretty unlikely to happen for long periods of time over the course of a whole trench game.
Lieutenant ZeekLTK

Postby waltero on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:13 pm

I agree.
I believe that the more Variants you have in a game like this, would subdue the overwhelming "dice factor".

I have purposed more than a few suggestions in an attempt to make this a game worthy.
CC Biggest hang up On most all suggestions is the coding.

I think that Card play could take away the luck of the dice. No need to change the cards...just the way in which they are played.

I do think that CC are happy with what they got.
this will always be a game of dice. Either you like it or you don't
Cook waltero

Postby frankiebee on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:19 pm

ZeekLTK wrote:I think playing trench can help take the power away from the dice.

In "normal" games - if your opponent gets good dice then he can run you off the map, and if you get bad dice then it can really put you in a weak position (which will then get you run off the map).

However, in trench games, if your opponent gets good dice, then he still only takes out one (or at most a few) of your territories and you have a chance to respond. If you get bad dice attacking, then yes it weakens you, but only on that ONE spot that you got bad dice at. It's much less swingy, so even if you get bad dice (or your opponent gets good dice) for a few turns, the dice will eventually even out DURING THAT GAME, and whoever wins will generally be the one who had better strategy/diplomacy.

The only way dice will really cost you in trench is if you somehow get really bad luck, and either just KEEP failing to win attacks that statistically you should win, or if your opponent KEEPS getting really good dice and is constantly winning battles he shouldn't win as often. And by this I mean, it would need to happen for several turns in a row in order to make a significant difference in the outcome. But that is pretty unlikely to happen for long periods of time over the course of a whole trench game.

Couldn't agree more. Trench puts more strategy in the game because you have to think forward and very good dice in 1 round doessnt often decide the outcome of a trench game while in a standard game it would. There is still a lot of luck involved, because really shitty dice can still screw you over, but that's part of the game. I think Trench warfare is one of the best updates this site ever had.
Colonel frankiebee

Postby AslanTheKing on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:04 pm

Very interesting contributions have been made at this post,
i was very happy to read the comments from ZeekLTK and frankiebee, at a good time
i got frustrated and wanted to say that the dice is always winning and more important than strategy,
since i do have a very bad time with my dice recently, but reading your inputs made me think for a minute,
no i cant just blame the dice.

And its true, at the moment i am playing for fun, even i lose, i enjoy my daily CC.
And if it would be that easy, everybody could be at the top scoreboard.
As quicker u rise , as quicker u can fall.
If i drop down to 1100, 1200 i will start playing terminator and push myself up to 1500,
after i have to change to playing escalating games, or specialise on a hard map, but reading your experience
and thoughts helps - to find my strategy.
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby waltero on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:47 pm

Trench is good. You will find that some boards are unbalanced with the trench option enabled.
Usually first turn player will have great advantage.
Cook waltero

Postby AslanTheKing on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:30 pm

I am closing this thread,

i realised now that strategy is just a word, forget any strategy
because the dice beat strategy,
a good drop from the beginning,
or your opponents first round dice is crap

you win

so the dice won and i give up

gg
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby AslanTheKing on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:43 pm

AslanTheKing wrote:I am closing this thread,

you win

gg

just look at this ( and many more i could show u )

the guy reinforced 2 troops from last round and gets now 6 troops
count how much he kills of me

013-02-06 03:37:01 - tardis123 received 3 troops for holding ?
2013-02-06 03:37:01 - tardis123 received 3 troops for 10 regions
2013-02-06 03:37:05 - tardis123 deployed 6 troops on ?
2013-02-06 03:37:06 - tardis123 assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from AslanTheKing
2013-02-06 03:37:08 - tardis123 assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from AslanTheKing
2013-02-06 03:37:10 - tardis123 assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from AslanTheKing
2013-02-06 03:37:13 - tardis123 assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from AslanTheKing
2013-02-06 03:37:15 - tardis123 assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from AslanTheKing
2013-02-06 03:37:16 - tardis123 assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from neutral player
2013-02-06 03:37:18 - tardis123 assaulted ? from ? and conquered it from AslanTheKing
2013-02-06 03:37:28 - tardis123 ended the turn

with 8 troops he kills 6 of mine plus a neutral of 3

now thats dice
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:58 am

you win

gg

Here's the thing, Aslan: Dice may decide the outcome of a single game but strat will decide your success in regard to points/rank in the long run. So if you're looking to win a single game through just strategy, yeah you will be disappointed/frustrated around half the time, granted a more or less equal opponent. ;)
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby GeneralRisk on Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:07 am

Funkyterrance wrote:

you win

gg

Here's the thing, Aslan: Dice may decide the outcome of a single game but strat will decide your success in regard to points/rank in the long run. So if you're looking to win a single game through just strategy, yeah you will be disappointed/frustrated around half the time, granted a more or less equal opponent. ;)
Don't give up. Try these totenkopf dice, made from human bone, that has been picked clean by buzzards.Image
Major GeneralRisk

Postby AslanTheKing on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:04 pm

this is something i have to remember,

if u play in a team game escalating and u cant trade with 4 spoils,
its better to deadbeat , so your team gets the spoils ( if u know u gonna get killed anyway )

is that morally exceptable, or as strategy ?
I used to roll the daizz

AOK

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:49 am

AslanTheKing wrote:this is something i have to remember,

if u play in a team game escalating and u cant trade with 4 spoils,
its better to deadbeat , so your team gets the spoils ( if u know u gonna get killed anyway )

is that morally exceptable, or as strategy ?

Yeah, you're not supposed to intentionally deadbeat. A lot of people pull stuff like this though.
Colonel Funkyterrance

PreviousNext

Return to Conquer Club Discussion