Conquer Club

J-Bone [cleared] KRK

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

J-Bone [cleared] KRK

Postby lt.Futt on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:10 pm

Accused:

J-Bone

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Hosting a game

Game number(s):

Game 11987586

Comments: I was second to go. I had bad dice and knew I was further behind. Meanwhile J-Bone took an extra resourse point. I was forced to find J-Bone before he found me in order to try weaken him. I did in round 7 but J-Bone had no problem fight back. From that point it was clear that I was in big trouble.

Still J-Bone host the game for 8 more rounds. In the end he has 207 troops. I've played the settings before. I've never seen someone win with more than 200 troops. 31 burried in Rebel Kingdom + a force of 16 on Gah Village + all over the map. In addition he could affort leave +2 spots and +3 spots for defence.

J-Bone wasn't very interested in end the game.
Major lt.Futt

Re: J-Bone

Postby Barney Rubble on Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Hard to figure out what you are crying about there It.Futt .The game went to 15 rounds ?In the last 15 1 on 1s you have played you have taken the games past that round count and won ? Should those players file a report in here about you ? .I like game #11965798 ! Nice comments in the chat from a SOC Training rep hahaha you took that one to 20 rounds .This is more a case of you got beat and you didnt like it .
Waste of time
BR
Lieutenant Barney Rubble

Postby lt.Futt on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Barney Rubble wrote:Hard to figure out what you are crying about there It.Futt .The game went to 15 rounds ?In the last 15 1 on 1s you have played you have taken the games past that round count and won ? Should those players file a report in here about you ? .I like game #11965798 ! Nice comments in the chat from a SOC Training rep hahaha you took that one to 20 rounds .This is more a case of you got beat and you didnt like it .
Waste of time
BR

This is about host games. Game 11965798 speak for itselves. My opponent blew up a golden opportunity. I wouldn't say I fought my way back in the game. My opponent simply blew it. I was dead as my wrath comments indicates. That particular game was extreme but has absolute nothing with host games to do.

Yes, I am a SoC Advicer but that's not the case. I have + 4700 posts. Average 3.5 posts each day. A vaste majority of my posts are advice for SoC students. Believe it or not but that's my contribution for a better play site cause I did discover that Conquer Club need more players that know how to play and do not ruin others game.

First of all I'm me. CC is all about passion. Second I'm a premium. Third I'm a SoC Advicer. I do represent The SoC. If you have issues with/for me as SoC Advicer, speak up. My Feudal Epic games in general has nothing to do with the SoC.
Major lt.Futt

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 pm

lt.Futt wrote:
Barney Rubble wrote:Hard to figure out what you are crying about there It.Futt .The game went to 15 rounds ?In the last 15 1 on 1s you have played you have taken the games past that round count and won ? Should those players file a report in here about you ? .I like game #11965798 ! Nice comments in the chat from a SOC Training rep hahaha you took that one to 20 rounds .This is more a case of you got beat and you didnt like it .
Waste of time
BR

This is about host games. Game 11965798 speak for itselves. My opponent blew up a golden opportunity. I wouldn't say I fought my way back in the game. My opponent simply blew it. I was dead as my wrath comments indicates. That particular game was extreme but has absolute nothing with host games to do.

Yes, I am a SoC Advicer but that's not the case. I have + 4700 posts. Average 3.5 posts each day. A vaste majority of my posts are advice for SoC students. Believe it or not but that's my contribution for a better play site cause I did discover that Conquer Club need more players that know how to play and do not ruin others game.

First of all I'm me. CC is all about passion. Second I'm a premium. Third I'm a SoC Advicer. I do represent The SoC. If you have issues with/for me as SoC Advicer, speak up. My Feudal Epic games in general has nothing to do with the SoC.

I'm also unclear about what the issue is here, and Barney and I don't agree on anything. Hosting a game is not a punishable offence. It's mostly not even an offence. From what I can tell, you think he should have won the game quicker.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Re: J-Bone [pending] KRK

Postby Karl_R_Kroenen on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:20 pm

Is the reason for this report for "HOSTAGE HOLDING"???
Sergeant 1st Class Karl_R_Kroenen

Postby lt.Futt on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:07 am

Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:Is the reason for this report for "HOSTAGE HOLDING"???

I'm not familiar with the terms but I do have a vague idea that refuse end the game or make the game last much longer than neccessary are violence on the rules.
Major lt.Futt

Postby ke_rassa on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:34 am

Looks like a clear case of a sore loser to me.
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby lt.Futt on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:06 am

ke_rassa wrote:Looks like a clear case of a sore loser to me.

I lose 56 % of my games.
Major lt.Futt

Postby ke_rassa on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:27 am

So your a sore loser 56% of the time??????????
Corporal ke_rassa

Postby lt.Futt on Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:08 pm

ke_rassa wrote:So your a sore loser 56% of the time??????????

Yes, but I report one thousandth.
Major lt.Futt

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:29 pm

English is obviously not his native language guys, take it easy...
Sounds like he is accusing J-Bone of holding him hostage. In my opinion it just looks like J-Bone was playing very cautiously and not deliberately impeding the game as the stacks are arguable strategically placed and not overly large. However, this is for the mods to decide. :)

I have to say though I did find the chat from http://www.conquerclub.com/game.php?game=11965798 pretty damning in regards to the OP's character.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Re: J-Bone [cleared] KRK

Postby Karl_R_Kroenen on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:38 pm

This one is cleared.

It looks like J-Bone was using caution to not miss one/two troops or run into a big stack.
By you indicating to "2012-11-25 09:18:22 - lt.Futt: please play the game and end." - this could be read as:
1. baiting as in hurry up and string singles all over the place and I have a stack of XXX hiding in the corner - then the game goes longer
2. truth be told as in surrendering as I have no defenses.

There is also quite a bit of real estate on Feudal...
Sergeant 1st Class Karl_R_Kroenen

Postby lt.Futt on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:23 pm

Karl_R_Kroenen wrote:This one is cleared.

It looks like J-Bone was using caution to not miss one/two troops or run into a big stack.
By you indicating to "2012-11-25 09:18:22 - lt.Futt: please play the game and end." - this could be read as:
1. baiting as in hurry up and string singles all over the place and I have a stack of XXX hiding in the corner - then the game goes longer
2. truth be told as in surrendering as I have no defenses.

There is also quite a bit of real estate on Feudal...

In theory we may keep a game going forever due to we're afraid of being surprised by a huge stack. Game stats doesn't lie. Like escalating style, no spoil does escalate too especially 1v1 when one side obviously are predominance. I was last in order. I had bad dice (which of course he could not know due to I manage to hide it from Game Stats), but I was forced to take the high risk. I did took out one of his castle. What I could not see which he obviosly must have seen is that I was too weak at that point. Round 8 starts and from there we both know he was predominant. What's the point keep the game going at least 7 rounds more? In the end I had to start fool around to help him end the game.
Major lt.Futt

Postby Barney Rubble on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Well Well ,
Now you try to justify your actions even though KRK has made the right ruling.So now you flame my wall and foe me .Nice attitude thank god Im not a newbie on this site looking to you to help me find my way
Face it J Bone beat you in what he felt was the most effective way he could .Cant argue with success now can you .
BR
Just so you know Calling someone a "Ladyboy" on his wall could be construed as bigotry and in this case I will cut you a break and not file a report .These guys has enough real complaints to deal with
Lieutenant Barney Rubble

Postby lt.Futt on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Barney Rubble wrote:Well Well ,
Now you try to justify your actions even though KRK has made the right ruling.So now you flame my wall and foe me .Nice attitude thank god Im not a newbie on this site looking to you to help me find my way
Face it J Bone beat you in what he felt was the most effective way he could .Cant argue with success now can you .
BR
Just so you know Calling someone a "Ladyboy" on his wall could be construed as bigotry and in this case I will cut you a break and not file a report .These guys has enough real complaints to deal with

Freak. How can you defend start trash talk me, and when I drive it right back in your face, you start crying? Grow up, freak.

And where did you get in the picture anyway? Why start trash talk me around the site and think you'll get away with it? Jeeeez-chr!

Come out in the sun. Stop fool yourself in your cave.
Major lt.Futt

Postby ke_rassa on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:20 pm

lt.Futt wrote:
Barney Rubble wrote:Well Well ,
BR

Freak. How can you defend start trash talk me, and when I drive it right back in your face, you start crying? Grow up, freak.

And where did you get in the picture anyway? Why start trash talk me around the site and think you'll get away with it? Jeeeez-chr!

Come out in the sun. Stop fool yourself in your cave.

You can't go throwing the F word around like that all Willy Nilly! Show some respect. Just because you don't like his comment it does not mean you get to call him a "Freak". What is this site coming too that someone like you could be an SoC training advisor?
Corporal ke_rassa

Return to Closed C&A Reports