Conquer Club

Secret Diplomacy - Nygoody and Goosemongles [noted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Secret Diplomacy - Nygoody and Goosemongles [noted]

Postby LévesquePQ on Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:37 pm

Accused:

Nygoody
Goosemongles

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Game number(s):

Game 11937690

Comments: They are not attacking each other and not taking bonuses from each other in an obvious way (Moscow to Astana, to be exact) and they never replied in the chat. The other player in the game is also pointing it out.
Sergeant LévesquePQ

Re: Secret Diplomacy - Nygoody and Goosemongles

Postby king achilles on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:53 am

They have played 10 games together and this is the first time they have been reported for secret diplomacy. Although I can agree there is some suspicious play if green did had an open border in the 12th round where he held Asia and then red failed to attack or ignored it but instead tried reclaiming his Europe bonus by attacking Istanbul from blue. It could be a defensive play or poor play or whatever you can call it but I think for now, this is better noted for future reference until we get stronger evidence. Feel free to rate them accordingly.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Secret Diplomacy - Nygoody and Goosemongles [noted]

Postby LévesquePQ on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:23 pm

Thanks for looking at it. But green had that open border for more than one round without red doing anything about it (as the other player in the game pointed out).

I'll just avoid these two from now on and would advise everyone to do the same...
Sergeant LévesquePQ

Return to Closed C&A Reports