Conquer Club

thezepman, zeppa, Zepthe3rd [busted]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

thezepman, zeppa, Zepthe3rd [busted]

Postby sdh on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:06 am

Accused:

thezepman
zeppa
Zepthe3rd

The accused are suspected of:

Being Multis

Game number(s):

Game 11864638
Game 11867178
Game 11933682
Game 11947954
Game 11958615
Game 11964475

Comments:
Similar names, only games together, the two second accounts zeppa and Zepthe3rd joined close to one another, all from canada. The two second account last visited times are always within a couple of minutes of each other.
Colonel sdh

Re: thezepman, zeppa, Zepthe3rd

Postby sdh on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:09 am

other games:

Game 11758840
Game 11758842
Game 11758861
Game 11785606
Game 11792896
Game 11801659
Game 11814731
Game 11831055
Game 11842940
Game 11850906

zeppa, Zepthe3rd have only had games with thezepman account right from the start...
Colonel sdh

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:13 am

If this is a multi they are a very stupid multi.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Ickyketseddie on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:50 pm

Thezepman and Zeppa have been cleared twice already. Not seen the other account tho.
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby sdh on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:47 pm

lol they may be cleared from the IP check but I think this guy has purposely made it obvious with the names, knowing he will probably get away with it. If he has been cleared twice already then he probably knows how to cheat the system. Does anyone really think these are 3 different people? "Zepthe3rd"???? really?!?
Colonel sdh

Postby betiko on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:53 pm

well if he's playing trips with all 3 accounts I don't really see the point as a cheater. just doesn't make any sense to do that, he has a premium and he can find teammates that play better than him anytime. probably just friends or family
Major betiko

Postby eddie2 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:02 pm

ok i agree he has been cleared many times. but where i live if i turn my modem off i get a new ip address which is registered with my telecoms. like mt new modem every computer has a different ip address like this...
SonosZP 1**.168.1.2
[PC] kitrina-PC(Loca... 1**.168.1.3
[Other Device] beyond-PC 1**.168.1.7

Blocked client list
Type Name LAN IP MAC address unBlock
[Other Device] [20:2B:C1:F9:25... 1**.168.1.4
main-f692e7391d 1**.168.1.5

i have edited some of this with **

the blocked client list is from someone who lives 6 houses down from me who linked onto mine when i went onto the new one before i put the security on.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Symmetry on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:18 pm

The mods have been kind of dumb on this one. The Zeppa account literally has no games apart from one's immediately joined after TheZepman.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby smegal69 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:18 am

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=179799

they were cleared here a few months ago
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Re: thezepman, zeppa, Zepthe3rd [pending] KRK

Postby thezepman on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:06 pm

eddie2 wrote:ok i agree he has been cleared many times. but where i live if i turn my modem off i get a new ip address which is registered with my telecoms. like mt new modem every computer has a different ip address like this...
SonosZP 1**.168.1.2

Blocked client list

the blocked client list is from someone who lives 6 houses down from me who linked onto mine when i went onto the new one before i put the security on.

sdh wrote:lol they may be cleared from the IP check but I think this guy has purposely made it obvious with the names, knowing he will probably get away with it. If he has been cleared twice already then he probably knows how to cheat the system. Does anyone really think these are 3 different people? "Zepthe3rd"???? really?!?

I filed a support ticket asking the community to ban my account before a created the first of my two multis... I have not been changing my IP address or anything of that sort. I have simply been logging into my account from the apartment I live in, and two Canadian Universities I study at. I log in to take my turns when it is most convenient... Please ban me! I am a video game addict! Everyone here should be doing something more productive with their lives. Spending time here is quite simply a waste of time. Regardless if your willing to admit your addicted to gaming or not. Enhance your knowledge and get more educated. Find some activies involving physical exercise, improve your overall health and well being... Take your loving wife on dates more often, spend more time with your kids. Study longer and harder, join a sports team, or some kind of a club... Cheating on this website is ridiculously easy... I'm certain there are plenty of multis that have been cleared. Hopefully my actions have warranted my permanent departure from this community. You cannot find happiness with video games. They are quite simply a waste of time. Hopefully my permanent departure from this community is a step in the right direction in my healing process.

Regards,
Rob
Corporal 1st Class thezepman

Postby Symmetry on Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:12 pm

thezepman wrote:
eddie2 wrote:ok i agree he has been cleared many times. but where i live if i turn my modem off i get a new ip address which is registered with my telecoms. like mt new modem every computer has a different ip address like this...
SonosZP 1**.168.1.2

Blocked client list

sdh wrote:lol they may be cleared from the IP check but I think this guy has purposely made it obvious with the names, knowing he will probably get away with it. If he has been cleared twice already then he probably knows how to cheat the system. Does anyone really think these are 3 different people? "Zepthe3rd"???? really?!?

I filed a support ticket asking the community to ban my account before a created the first of my two multis... I have not been changing my IP address or anything of that sort. I have simply been logging into my account from the apartment I live in, and two Canadian Universities I study at. I log in to take my turns when it is most convenient... Please ban me! I am a video game addict! Everyone here should be doing something more productive with their lives. Spending time here is quite simply a waste of time. Regardless if your willing to admit your addicted to gaming or not. Enhance your knowledge and get more educated. Find some activies involving physical exercise, improve your overall health and well being... Take your loving wife on dates more often, spend more time with your kids. Study longer and harder, join a sports team, or some kind of a club... Cheating on this website is ridiculously easy... I'm certain there are plenty of multis that have been cleared. Hopefully my actions have warranted my permanent departure from this community. You cannot find happiness with video games. They are quite simply a waste of time. Hopefully my permanent departure from this community is a step in the right direction in my healing process.

Regards,
Rob

Well if that hasn't made it clear that the mods have been duped, perhaps we can wait for the "ForgoodnesssakeI'mZep4" account to be set up and cleared.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Ickyketseddie on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:35 am

Nope never thought it for a second, hence why i filed a report!

Anyway i think the confession should do the trick this time! :lol:
Captain Ickyketseddie

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:30 am

Good luck Rob. Hope it works for you this time.

(and you are right of course - this is an absolute life killer for those hooked on it)
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:31 pm

I can see that it is unhealthy to dedicate a lot of time to this game but to make multi accounts to increase your score requires you to be a certain level of sociopath/freak of nature and yes, you need help.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Chariot of Fire on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:I can see that it is unhealthy to dedicate a lot of time to this game but to make multi accounts to increase your score requires you to be a certain level of sociopath/freak of nature and yes, you need help.

I think you're missing the point Terrance. He didn't create multis to boost his score; he did so (in the most overt way possible - hence the names he chose) to receive a ban. Nothing sociopathic or freaky about it whatsoever. It was a cry for help that will now no doubt be heard.

I filed a support ticket asking the community to ban my account before a created the first of my two multis
Colonel Chariot of Fire

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:33 pm

Chariot of Fire wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:I can see that it is unhealthy to dedicate a lot of time to this game but to make multi accounts to increase your score requires you to be a certain level of sociopath/freak of nature and yes, you need help.

I think you're missing the point Terrance. He didn't create multis to boost his score; he did so (in the most overt way possible - hence the names he chose) to receive a ban. Nothing sociopathic or freaky about it whatsoever. It was a cry for help that will now no doubt be heard.

I filed a support ticket asking the community to ban my account before a created the first of my two multis

Oh yeah, I did miss the point apparently.
I do stand by my statement, however. It just doesn't apply to this person of whom I am actually pretty sympathetic.
One question though, what's stopping him from creating a new account when he gets the itch again?
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby king achilles on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:49 am

thezepman has been busted. Here's hoping he will stop the lies and start the healing process from his video gaming addiction as what he says he has. Well wishes for you.
Sergeant king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Postby Karl_R_Kroenen on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:03 am

thezepman wrote:
SonosZP 1**.168.1.2

Blocked client list

Regards,
Rob

As you wish, Busted...
Sergeant 1st Class Karl_R_Kroenen

Postby smegal69 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:46 am

thezepman wrote:
SonosZP 1**.168.1.2

Blocked client list

Regards,
Rob

i run a dairy farm and can smell bullshit even before you can see it...... so why

1, did you not confess when i filed a C&A report?
2, if you did want to get caught, why did you use different IP address to play from?
3, if i get payed and can sit around playing CC all day, why the f*ck would i want to slog my guts out to make some one else rich?
4, exercising the brain is just as important as exercising your body....what is worst than the other heart-attack or dementia?
5, I'm married, not trying to get in her pants why would i want to take her out for?
6, why the hell would my teenage kids want to been seen with there parents?
7, what is going to stop you from having a relapse and starting a new account when you fall off the wagon?
Lieutenant smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Return to Closed C&A Reports