Conquer Club

AMC: The Walking Dead (Season 3:SPOILER ALERTS!))

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Favorite Character Past and Current Season?

Rick
7%
Lori
2%
Carl
2%
Andrea
No votes
Dale
3%
T-Dog
No votes
Carol
5%
Hershel
2%
Glenn
7%
Maggie
No votes
Beth
2%
Daryl
44%
Merle
3%
Morgan
2%
Shane
5%
Michonne
15%
The Governor
No votes
Milton
No votes
Tyrese
No votes
Sasha
2%

Total votes : 59

Re: AMC: The Walking Dead (Season 3:SPOILER ALERTS!))

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 pm

CreepersWiener wrote:[Carol]'s still alive!

This remains the biggest mystery of the series.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:51 am

CreepersWiener wrote:I guess Merle didn't fugggzzz Maggie, but the Governor tried to...but he couldn't get it up! LOL!

I am not really attracted to Maggie. I don't think she is really that hot...but in a Zombie apocalypse, I'd probably do her.

Are you certain the Governor didn't put his dick in it? Because the way I understood the episode, he totes put the sword in the sheath.

Next week should be glorious agony, in that I can't wait to see this shit go down, but the cliffhanger threat looms extremely large.

Any bets on who dies? I'm going with Andrea and Merle from Rick's group, then the Governor and the rest of Woodbury's armed guards, but not the nerd.
Lieutenant whitestazn88

Postby Army of GOD on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:37 am

The prisoner who stayed at the prison and Merle. Possibly Andrea.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby CreepersWiener on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:56 pm

Army of GOD wrote:The prisoner who stayed at the prison and Merle. Possibly Andrea.

Nah, Andrea won't die, neither will the Governor. It is mid season right now (but then again, I didn't think they were going to kill Lori off...at least not so soon!)

I agree with Merle and one of the new prisoners that joined Rick's group. I think Glenn will end up killing Merle (or Daryl will do it trying to save Glenn or Maggie).

All I know is that there will be a lot of perimeter guards dead!

Should be one of this season's best episodes.
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby CreepersWiener on Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Well, it was one of the new prisoners that died...the other one that is staying at the prison is turning a little creepy.

Governor knows Merle lied to him about Michonne but isn't letting on.

Now Merle will have to be pitted against Daryl.

Should be an interesting next episode, I wasn't horribly impressed by the mid season finale.

Michonne should have cut off Andrea's hands and then cut the Governor's head off...that would have made a better finale!
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:09 am

CreepersWiener wrote:Well, it was one of the new prisoners that died...the other one that is staying at the prison is turning a little creepy.

Governor knows Merle lied to him about Michonne but isn't letting on.

Now Merle will have to be pitted against Daryl.

Should be an interesting next episode, I wasn't horribly impressed by the mid season finale.

Michonne should have cut off Andrea's hands and then cut the Governor's head off...that would have made a better finale!

Michonne, a master fucking swordsman, tries to choke out the Governor with her katana. That was the most retarded shit ever.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:47 am

Who's gonna end up fucking Beth, Carl or Axel?
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:12 pm

saxitoxin wrote:Who's gonna end up fucking Beth, Carl or Axel?

It's pretty hilarious that she's 27 in real life and playing a 17 year old in the show.

Also, she's gonna die before anyone can f*ck her.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Viceroy63 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:10 pm

Can't wait till it starts up again next season. You know there's a war a com'n.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kdmpztSHV8
An Unproven Hypothesis; The Rise of Ignorance.
Ultimate Proof of Creation. Click the show tab below.
show
Major Viceroy63

Location: A little back water, hill billy hick place called Earth.

Postby MoB Deadly on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:41 pm

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS THREAD UNTIL NOW!!!!! AAAAHHHHH WITHRAWL
Art by: codierose | High Score: 2550
Corporal 1st Class MoB Deadly

Postby El Capitan X on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Anybody else shocked when Rick died?
Haters gonna hate, ballers gonna ball.
Sergeant 1st Class El Capitan X

Postby CreepersWiener on Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Is anyone sick of Andrea yet? I used to support her character in the beginning, but now that the show has progressed and she is slutting around with The Gov...I am getting kind of sick of her snotty style of acting.

I can't believe Daryl has left the group in lieu of Merle being reintroduced. The group really needs Daryl, he has done a lot for keeping everyone safe. Carol is heartbroken...I am certain that Daryl will rejoin the group.

And Glenn has now entered into a more dark personality. He is fed up with himself for being to trusting and second-guessing, and I think he is making a commitment to himself to not be the "soft" Glenn anymore. I am not sure what is going on with Glenn and Maggie's relationship; I assume it is the change in personality and Maggie is giving Glenn some space. I also thought maybe the Gov did rape Maggie and she was going to come clean with her father. But Maggie didn't start breaking down...so I don't think the Gov did it.

Now...WTF is going on with Rick?!?! Rick is gone! Killing Shane...losing his wife...trying to be the leader...he's lost it, I think. How do you repair a mental wound like that? Rick needs to pull in some of Carol's strength. She has gone through hell, but she has kept herself together this whole time.

The whole "Lori" ghost is gonna really piss me off if it keeps appearing. I hated Lori, and was so happy when she died! I felt bad for Carl, but Lori was a royal cunt.

Well, hope the rest of this season doesn't disappoint too much!
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:31 am

Andrea is a bitch, straight and simple.

I don't understand why Glenn got so pissed off at Maggie going with Rick to save Daryl. That seemed ridiculous, regardless of the character

f*ck Lori. .
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby whitestazn88 on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:52 pm

Army of GOD wrote:Andrea is a bitch, straight and simple.

I don't understand why Glenn got so pissed off at Maggie going with Rick to save Daryl. That seemed ridiculous, regardless of the character

f*ck Lori. .

i've been saying for the last season and a half, kill Andrea. She's still terrible at acting, and is an all-around world class cunt.

I think Glenn is just trying to knock the crazy out of Rick by being equally unreasonable, hopefully they both turn for the better soon.

Also, Michael Rooker is a boss, but Merle really deserves to be dead. I'm gonna call that Daryl is the one that does it, and will re-join the group shortly.

I've never read the comics, but I'm under the assumption that Rick can't ever die, right? Even though a Carl/Daryl/Glenn power triumvirate would seem most beneficial to the group as a whole.
Lieutenant whitestazn88

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:54 pm

whitestazn88 wrote:

f*ck Lori. .

i've been saying for the last season and a half, kill Andrea. She's still terrible at acting, and is an all-around world class cunt.

I think Glenn is just trying to knock the crazy out of Rick by being equally unreasonable, hopefully they both turn for the better soon.

Also, Michael Rooker is a boss, but Merle really deserves to be dead. I'm gonna call that Daryl is the one that does it, and will re-join the group shortly.

I've never read the comics, but I'm under the assumption that Rick can't ever die, right? Even though a Carl/Daryl/Glenn power triumvirate would seem most beneficial to the group as a whole.

Once Carl's testicles descend there's a high likelihood he'll kill all the men and corral all the women into his brothel.

Also, notice that Darryl has only been gone 90 minutes and Carol is already trying to get on top of Axel.

At this point, they either need segregated housing in the prison or Glenn needs to go on another condom run. They can't afford to have anymore babies.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby CreepersWiener on Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:17 pm

saxitoxin wrote:
whitestazn88 wrote:

f*ck Lori. .

Once Carl's testicles descend there's a high likelihood he'll kill all the men and corral all the women into his brothel.

Also, notice that Darryl has only been gone 90 minutes and Carol is already trying to get on top of Axel.

At this point, they either need segregated housing in the prison or Glenn needs to go on another condom run. They can't afford to have anymore babies.

Carl might end up being the most unexpected, cold-hearted badass the group has. I mean, the kid went from "Get back to the house before you get yerself killed, Carl!" to "Take this gun...if we don't make it back, you'll be the man of the group!" Carl (although increasingly xenophobic Rick had disagreed with it) had saved a strange group of people that made it into the prison. Carl made sure to keep themselves separated from the new group, at the same time trying to help them.

This is something that Rick might have done himself before he started his mental decline after Lori's death. However, if Rick (or somebody!) doesn't keep giving guidance, Carl may end up being a heartless little bastard! Let's face it...he killed his own mother!

The characters that are noticeably more dark or becoming darker are Rick, Glenn, and Carl.

Hershel only became a bit darker when he realized his delusion during season two--if you could really say that that is becoming dark instead of just realizing the reality of the walker situation. Hershel is filling the void of Dale in the group, where his age and wisdom (and compassion) second guesses Rick's decisions.

Hershel would be leader before Glenn, Carl, or Daryl for a number of reasons:

1. He is an elder
2. He is a father
3. He was already considered a leader at the farm

Carl is too young to lead, Glenn isn't grounded yet and has shown to have a pretense for impetuousness now, and Daryl--although has the strength to lead--is more prone to being a loner.

And GOD...I hope Andrea doesn't come back to the group! Her assurance speech to the people of Woodbury was so frickin' lame and corny sounding. I just thought of myself standing there and listening to that cunt! I would have laughed my ass off after she got done telling everyone that history would remember Woodbury!

As far as Axel goes, he has so far shown himself trustworthy; however, there was the uncomfortable spot where he was staring at Beth while she was holding Lil' Ass Kicker. Carol stepped in after that...although it hasn't been told on the show, it seems as if perhaps Carol may end up having sex with Axel, just to keep his mind off of Beth. That's why it surprised me why they were leaving Beth alone with Axel this episode. There must be some reassurance there, or the group (Hershel should know better!) is really just that stupid!

As for right now, I don't think Glenn is going to be getting laid very soon. Glenn and Maggie seem to have separated for the moment.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby CreepersWiener on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:29 pm

Interesting episode tonight.

Didn't see Axel getting killed so soon. Rick is going to have to pull his head out of his (or Lori's) ass and get back to protecting the group!

Rick did ask Hershel to lead...Glenn has taken leadership on himself (bad idea). And where in the f *ck did Glenn go with the pickup?

Daryl has now forced Merle into deciding to go back to the prison...just in time to save Rick from getting bit or killed by Walkers. With Glenn and Maggie as part of the group, I don't know how Merle is going to really fit in...but I can see how the group will need both him and Michonne to effectively go after the Governor.

And the outer fences are now breached and walker infested.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:19 am

Everyone - Glenn, Darryl and Rick - decided to spend the first half of this episode on a spa holiday and all hell broke loose.

Where did the group of four strangers go? Did they leave the prison or are they hiding out in some other part?

It only took them like 2 days originally to figure out how to kill zombies, now that Laurie is back why can't anyone figure out how to kill ghosts?

How many walkers did they fit into that van? That's like a Zombie Clown Car.

Merle: I almost killed that black bitch and the Chinese kid.
Darryl: HE'S KOREAN! (but you were right about the girl, she is a bitch)

Every single episode Rick gets sweatier and sweatier. The next time Glenn goes on a diaper and condom run he really needs to grab a towel or something for Rick.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby saxitoxin on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:35 am

saxitoxin wrote:Every single episode Rick gets sweatier and sweatier. The next time Glenn goes on a diaper and condom run he really needs to grab a towel or something for Rick.

this is what I mean -

ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Army of GOD on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:56 pm

I wasn't a huge fan of Axel but how in the f*ck did Carol survive? God dammit I can't stand her.

Also I want Tyrese and Sasha (f*ck those two white guys) back. I thought they left left but someone told me they just went to another section of the prison or something.
mrswdk is a ho
Lieutenant Army of GOD

Postby Metsfanmax on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Also why the hell would they shoot Axel first, of all people
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Postby new guy1 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:58 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:Also why the hell would they shoot Axel first, of all people

He was lining up for the collateral :D
Sergeant new guy1

Postby whitestazn88 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:48 pm

Axel had been raped so many times in prison that the excess semen in his colon was absorbed into his bloodstream, upon being shot in the head, he reached a state of rigor mortis via the sperm hardening at a much higher rate than would happen to a standard dead human. Thus, Carol was protected by an impenetrable human shield.
Lieutenant whitestazn88

Postby crazymilkshake5 on Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:27 pm

i feel like that once the Governor makes another assault on the prison that group that Rick yelled at to leave will come back, and (hopefully) the 2 white guys that wanted to take over the prison will get killed somehow.

And does anyone else really really want the governor to die?
highscore
Major crazymilkshake5

Postby whitestazn88 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:45 pm

list of walking dead characters I want murdered, as soon as possible

1. Andrea

that is all. that is all i've been saying since this season began. I can deal with Carol, because the show can't go on as a sausage-fest. I can deal with Merle, because he always comes up with a great line. I can deal with the Governor, because he's going to die at some point. But please, kill Andrea. She is a terrible actress, as I've mentioned previously. That speech she gave to woodberry in the second half season premier was ridiculous! Who would believe that shit. I'd've called her out with "who the f*ck is going to write history books? we need to figure out how to kill these zombies and reverse the zombification disease in us without the use of modern medicine or technology bitch. ain't nobody got time for that."

/rant

Seriously though, kill the stupid can't-tell-what-side-she's-on whorebag accent changing bitch.
Lieutenant whitestazn88

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,