Conquer Club

poohcrumbs [Banned] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

poohcrumbs [Banned] DCR

Postby hozni on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Accused:
poohcrumbs

The accused are suspected of:

Other: Trolling and repeatedly posting hostile messages in the chat of a game he is not playing.

Game number(s):

Comments:

I will add him to my foes list inmediately, but still, I suspect he will only continue to do this if nobody puts a stop to it, so I just thought I let you know.
Private 1st Class hozni

Re: poohcrumbs

Postby IcePack on Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:57 pm

hozni wrote:Accused:
poohcrumbs

Other: Trolling and repeatedly posting hostile messages in the chat of a game he is not playing.

Game number(s):

Game 11959583

Comments:

I will add him to my foes list inmediately, but still, I suspect he will only continue to do this if nobody puts a stop to it, so I just thought I let you know.

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Re: poohcrumbs [Pending] DCR

Postby Butters1919 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:05 pm

poohcrumbs was my first foe! Unfortunately he does not appear in the game mentioned.

*edit - missed the trolling bit.
Last edited by Butters1919 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cook Butters1919

Postby EBConquer on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:22 pm

Butters1919 wrote:poohcrumbs was my first foe! Unfortunately he does not appear in the game mentioned.

lol, ironically enough... He was also my first foe. Maybe we can't see his chat because he's foed. ;)
Colonel EBConquer

Postby Pilager on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:46 am

Something smells!!
Major Pilager

Postby poohcrumbs on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:59 pm

How does a guy with 1 game completed know how to file reports and navigate...smells a bit odd to me..im talking to my buddy in the game, no one asked me to stop once ..i just want to know how someone who has 1 game under there belt know how to file reports and be in the "know how" seems a bit odd after only 1 game...
Corporal poohcrumbs

Postby corkscrew on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:01 pm

poohcrumbs

Game number(s):

Comments:

Okay Multi, you should be banned for pulling this crap
Private corkscrew

Postby bennybladez on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:05 pm

Im in the game..and i welcome chat while i play, its easy to FOE people, then you dont have to read it...hozni i believe you are multi player or have several accounts , and a whiner and this is a waste of time

Ban the Multi Player
hozni
Corporal bennybladez

Postby poohcrumbs on Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:07 pm

corkscrew wrote:
poohcrumbs

Game number(s):

Comments:

Okay Multi, you should be banned for pulling this crap

Ha Ha i know right, its sad
Corporal poohcrumbs

Postby hozni on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:30 pm

So, just because I'm new I have to put up with a troll? Sorry, but online harrasment is very common these days, anybody who uses the internet knows what to do about that: you go to the community guidelines, read it and see what you can do. Is not magic, or anything. By the way, like I said, I already foed that guy, but (again) like I said (and actually did happen), if nobody does anything about it, he will only continue to be unnecessary violent towards others. If you like being treated that way, that's fine by me, but I don't have to do it. I didn't said a word until you start attacking me for no reason, and I won't back down only because that makes you uncomfortable.
Private 1st Class hozni

Postby EBConquer on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:56 pm

Here's the game I was referring to. Mr. Crumbs was playing against a friend that I introduced to the site when my buddy contacted me to check out the chat.

The rest was history. I can't read what he wrote in chat because he's foed but my memory is pretty good w/ these online shenanigans. I'm great w/ good old smack talk on the battlefield but there's definitely a line that can be crossed.

I normally don't comment but i remember this pretty good.

Game 9294082
Colonel EBConquer

Postby codeblue1018 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:33 am

Lol; Seeya Hozni.
Lieutenant codeblue1018

Postby deathcomesrippin on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Poohcrumbs has been given a 1 month website ban for Gamechat Abuse.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Re: poohcrumbs [Banned] DCR

Postby hozni on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Well, I'm glad to hear this situation has been resolved.

Thanks for taking part in this case EBConquer, may the dice be with you.
Private 1st Class hozni

Postby nietzsche on Thu Nov 29, 2012 2:27 am

And I think people attacking me without proof is not cool. I just happen to be good at sorting out sites. But the mods showed their wisdom. But I forgive you. I hope we meet in a game soon.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby bennybladez on Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:55 am

Rubbish..
Corporal bennybladez

Postby Abdelatiev on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:48 am

nietzsche wrote:And I think people attacking me without proof is not cool. I just happen to be good at sorting out sites. But the mods showed their wisdom. But I forgive you. I hope we meet in a game soon.

Wise decision of the mods indeed. On what attack you react by the way? I did not see you at this thread.
Sergeant 1st Class Abdelatiev

Postby nietzsche on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Abdelatiev wrote:
nietzsche wrote:And I think people attacking me without proof is not cool. I just happen to be good at sorting out sites. But the mods showed their wisdom. But I forgive you. I hope we meet in a game soon.

Wise decision of the mods indeed. On what attack you react by the way? I did not see you at this thread.

Damn it.

It was a joke, nobody got it.

I was trying to look as if OP was my multi and had made a mistake and posted from my original account. I will probably get a warning by achilles for a joke that nobody fell for.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:41 pm

nietzsche wrote:
Abdelatiev wrote:

Damn it.

It was a joke, nobody got it.

I was trying to look as if OP was my multi and had made a mistake and posted from my original account. I will probably get a warning by achilles for a joke that nobody fell for.

I got the joke I just didn't think it was funny, only spammy and been done before.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby corkscrew on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:49 pm

seems a little suspect and queer
Last edited by corkscrew on Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Private corkscrew

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:03 pm

corkscrew wrote:So the user who is a multi player gets his way...how cute..the complainer pulled the wool over the mods eyes on this one..boy do you guys look stupid, the user is a 100 percent a multi..but who cares right? . IMO the player with 1 game in is smarter than the C C mods, its funny i can tell he or she is mocking you, and no doubt will do it again under a different username.. i guess ill wait and see but if they can do it and get away with it why cant other users?? seems a little suspect and queer

File against him then.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Return to Closed C&A Reports