Conquer Club

Teammates

Have suggestion for a new or old tool/enhancement? Come on in!

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Teammates

Postby chapcrap on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:26 am

An addon that will tell me which teammates I have won with. This is for the teammate medal obviously.

It may be able to be incorporated into Map Rank.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Re: Teammates

Postby Arama86n on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:44 pm

If it's a specific player your wondering about shouldn't gamefinder be almost as fast, search criteria your name and players name + quads + trips + dubs.

But yeah, I suppose, but the tech team to work making life easier for us ;)
Major Arama86n

Postby chapcrap on Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Arama86n wrote:If it's a specific player your wondering about shouldn't gamefinder be almost as fast, search criteria your name and players name + quads + trips + dubs.

It's not someone specific, it's about making a list of 200+ people that I don't really want to do manually if I don't have to.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Gilligan on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:24 pm

chapcrap wrote:
Arama86n wrote:If it's a specific player your wondering about shouldn't gamefinder be almost as fast, search criteria your name and players name + quads + trips + dubs.

It's not someone specific, it's about making a list of 200+ people that I don't really want to do manually if I don't have to.

Why limit it to teammate medal? Why not also generate lists for defeats for other medals?
Captain Gilligan

Postby chapcrap on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:33 pm

Gilligan wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

Why limit it to teammate medal? Why not also generate lists for defeats for other medals?

Because I don't need that anymore!! ;)

Truthfully though, some of this is already coded in Map Rank, that's why this could either be added on to that, split off from that, or have some of the code there used for this.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby Gilligan on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:44 pm

chapcrap wrote:
Gilligan wrote:
chapcrap wrote:

Because I don't need that anymore!! ;)

Truthfully though, some of this is already coded in Map Rank, that's why this could either be added on to that, split off from that, or have some of the code there used for this.

I must be missing something. You still need defeats in assassin, freestyle, trench, etc?

Unless you've already compiled a list of defeats because they *generally* weren't awarded retrospectively.
Captain Gilligan

Postby chapcrap on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:45 am

Map Rank already can tell you who you have defeated. It isn't in list form, it's in the form of an icon next to the person's name when you are looking at games pages. So, you can tell who you have beaten for what medal.

And, I think those medals were given retroactively. Defeats prior to the medal count because they can be calculated. I thought that the only one that wasn't give retro was Random, which was coded differently prior to the medal...

Anyway, I'd like to be able to know who I won with easily without having to make my own list. :)
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby chapcrap on Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:27 am

Anyone willing to do this ( :D =D> ) or should I start making my list manually ( :cry: )?
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby greenoaks on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:17 pm

chapcrap wrote:Anyone willing to do this ( :D =D> ) or should I start making my list manually ( :cry: )?

make it manually
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby chapcrap on Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:40 pm

greenoaks wrote:
chapcrap wrote:Anyone willing to do this ( :D =D> ) or should I start making my list manually ( :cry: )?

make it manually

I did. :cry:
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby agentcom on Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:56 pm

chapcrap wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

make it manually

:shock: How long did that take you?
Colonel agentcom

Postby greenoaks on Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:03 pm

chapcrap wrote:
greenoaks wrote:

make it manually

well, post it.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby chapcrap on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:31 pm

It took about 2.5 hours in total.

As requested:

show
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby greenoaks on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:13 pm

so you need another 149 to get gold.

why don't you borrow a tournament idea from DaveH where you play dubs games with every other player in the tournament. if you made each matchup a best of 3 or 5 there's a good chance you (and everyone else) would get at least one win each round.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby chapcrap on Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:41 am

greenoaks wrote:so you need another 149 to get gold.

why don't you borrow a tournament idea from DaveH where you play dubs games with every other player in the tournament. if you made each matchup a best of 3 or 5 there's a good chance you (and everyone else) would get at least one win each round.

You mean like this: viewtopic.php?t=174765 ?

Already did it. I've won with too many tournament players anyway. I need to seek out new players. I have some on my list to play with. :)
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby iamkoolerthanu on Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:11 pm

I'd still like to see this, cuz I'm not gunna make my own list like chap did, but I'd still like to get the medal :D
Corporal 1st Class iamkoolerthanu

Return to Tools Suggestions