Conquer Club

Time Warp Mafia Endgame: Town Wins

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Day Deadlines?

1 Week Day
55%
2 Week Day
10%
10 Day Day
25%
1 Week Deadline after conversation dies down
10%

Total votes : 20

Re: Time Warp Mafia [12/13] Day Two: A New Dawn

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:18 pm

The battle was almost over. The small group decided that before time ran out, they had best kill this person. Is this the person they wanted? Does town win? Everyone was awaiting the answer.

Night 1, ??? (pancakemix) has been lynched.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The quiet of the night was pierced by the dawn of a new day. Of course everyone knew that time was fleeting. However, a shriek quickly evaporated the silence as someone realized a death had taken place during the night. Apparently, some rogues were taking matters into their own hands and not letting the group decide the fate of time. Who are these rascals? They must be stopped, and so the town enters day 2 with new vigour in finding enemies their enemies.

It is now Day 2.

Deadline is Friday the 4th of December. (the poll has moved, I am only counting my own vote for half).

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby new guy1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Jesus. Three days in a row? We dont even have any information to go off of yet. Does anyone have any leads? My main suspicion is probably NoS because he still hasnt voted much in this game. So for now I will say that my vote will most likely go to him unless someone else gets ideas.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Nendreel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Well this is getting a bit torturous.
I have no idea where to even begin (again).
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Is it just IB and Vodean to have claimed their day and then said that there is a bonus vote for their day?
Cadet ghostly447

Postby new guy1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:50 pm

Especially because pcm was a ???, so we dont even know what he was or anything, we just know its day two. It can be infered that the theory of the days is right, as far as lynching someone and then it being the next day (thats not the theory, you all hopefully remember it and I dont have to type it up [cause Im dumb and cant figure out the words to use for it]).

fastposted
Sergeant new guy1

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:52 pm

humm.. 12 players? So is it that pcm is still playing before day 6, but not after? If we are day 1, he is not dead yet.
Even if gregwolf was night 5 he did die day 1 so he is completely out of the game, we killed night 1 now and are back to day 2. the one we lynch today will be out of the game forever then.
I doubt we will know who we killed till endgame as day 6 was lylo and there is no reason to believe PCM says now.

new guy, I think the mechanics of this game are mostly based on day actions and vote manipulation. But this concept is starting to get really interesting.

fastposted thrice
Major betiko

Postby Nendreel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:58 pm

new guy1 wrote:Especially because pcm was a ???, so we dont even know what he was or anything, we just know its day two. It can be infered that the theory of the days is right, as far as lynching someone and then it being the next day (thats not the theory, you all hopefully remember it and I dont have to type it up [cause Im dumb and cant figure out the words to use for it]).

fastposted

Since PCM claimed Politician, the lack of colour may have been to hide how he was currently aligned. Not sure why the ??? is there though.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 pm

new guy1 wrote:Especially because pcm was a ???, so we dont even know what he was or anything, we just know its day two. It can be infered that the theory of the days is right, as far as lynching someone and then it being the next day (thats not the theory, you all hopefully remember it and I dont have to type it up [cause Im dumb and cant figure out the words to use for it]).

fastposted

IS!! we are day 2, we warped he is presently alive.

ghostly447 wrote:Is it just IB and Vodean to have claimed their day and then said that there is a bonus vote for their day?

skimming alert! is anyone getting the fact right about this? I'm tired explaining it over and over, have a re-read ghostly. I suggested that, from what vodean said on day 1 it worked, from what IB said it doesn't. Not my day today socan't do the test.

fastposted.

neendrel, because we are day 2 for christ sake!! pay attention, we are 12 players left, and we can't see the future.
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:02 pm

EBWOP

betiko wrote:humm.. 12 players? So is it that pcm is still playing before day 6, but not after? If we are day 2, he is not dead yet.
Even if gregwolf was night 5 he did die day 1 so he is completely out of the game, we killed night 1 now and are back to day 2. the one we lynch today will be out of the game forever then.
I doubt we will know who we killed till endgame as day 6 was lylo and there is no reason to believe PCM says now.

new guy, I think the mechanics of this game are mostly based on day actions and vote manipulation. But this concept is starting to get really interesting.

fastposted thrice
Major betiko

Postby new guy1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:04 pm

Ahh, so the later your day/night, the more days you can play, because you are in the future and Im guessing will only be dead as long as you are past the time of your "death" so to speak... Hmm, interesting.

fastposted
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Nendreel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:06 pm

This will certainly make for interesting mechanics.
For example, can we lynch PCM again since he's technically alive right now?
If so, how does that change Day 6?
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:07 pm

Nendreel wrote:This will certainly make for interesting mechanics.

I will mention this once. Causing time paradoxes may be hazardous to your health.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Nendreel on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:08 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:
Nendreel wrote:This will certainly make for interesting mechanics.

I will mention this once. Causing time paradoxes may be hazardous to your health.

I like my health. I will not do this.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Well Betiko it was a simple yes or no question. I got confused with all the chatter and redoes of everything like saying votes would be where they didnt turn up, etc. Because it matters. Can you just tell me who has claimed to have an extra vote on their day?

Vote Nendreel as a test.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby jonty125 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:21 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:However, a shriek quickly evaporated the silence as someone realized a death had taken place during the night.

I don't understand this part of the scene, apparently someone dies - but nobody is mentioned in the scene.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby ghostly447 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:23 pm

jonty125 wrote:
DoomYoshi wrote:However, a shriek quickly evaporated the silence as someone realized a death had taken place during the night.

I don't understand this part of the scene, apparently someone dies - but nobody is mentioned in the scene.

It may be speaking of a couple things. It could have been night 7. It could (more likely) be eluding to Night 1 which would mean there are no protective roles and so if we go to night 1 then someone will die as a result of it.
Cadet ghostly447

Postby betiko on Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:47 pm

lol neendrel, very good catch I haven't thought of it! (did you doom, when you created the game?) by the way, according to stephen hawking this type of paradoxes prove that it is physically impossible to time travel in the past, but it is possible to travel in the future.

no prob ghostly, but this was something lots of people are skimming about and it gets more and more frustrating. And yeah I guess the time warp happens in the middle of the scene.
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:51 pm

Of course I thought of it. I also thought of the result.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby Kanin Usagi on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:21 pm

I'm interested in what exactly would happen if we caused a "paradox," but not interested enough to find out by trying it. I'm sure Doom will tell us at end game.

Does this mean that PCM is still alive? If that's the case, he probably won't even bother posting. Just using his ability to help whatever side he's on (probably mafia).

And I would assume that the "death scene" was probably night 6. As in, night 6 actually passed before we came to day two. We can predict that someone will die on night 6, if we ever reach day 7. o.0 This whole thing just keeps getting crazier and crazier.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby pancakemix on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:35 pm

Still alive. Wasn't lying.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:47 am

am i the dead? because my day has passed? i assume not.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 am

vodean wrote:am i the dead? because my day has passed? i assume not.

good point what happens if you die? we go to night 1, then? night 2 or day 2 again? can we fix stuff in time like doc and marty? wow this game is getting more and more mindblowing! who is biff in here let's lynch him!! lol
Major betiko

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:28 am

PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:41 am

edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.

it won't stop him from using his ability, he has nothing to lose and he knows people ae afraid to create a paradox. I hope he won't screw us too much.

by the way, might me interesting to create this list:

day 1 vodean
night 1 PCM (?politician lynched day 6)
day 2 ?
night 2?
day 3?
night 3?
day 4?
night 4?
day 5?
night 5 Gregwolf (mafia vote disabler, 100% dead)
day 6 iron butterfly (town double voter?)
night 6 ?
day 7 ?

jonty (town vote stealer?)
NoSurvivors
edocsil (softclaimed town power role?)
new guy1
ghostly447
Kanin Usagi
soundman
nendreel
betiko

I think that no survivors has been acting wierd and trying very hard to belittle himself to look inoffensive and making jokes about not contributing.
I can start from there for today.

vote no survivors
Major betiko

Postby pancakemix on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:50 am

edocsil wrote:PCM. You are anti town, you death has been posted, and you were a night so we know it. However, I assume you will not be "dead" dead until we pass the day we were once at. I don't see how we can listen to anything you have to say for the rest of the game.

Like I seriously got a PM that says I'm not dead. But I guess if you're going to lynch me, I can assume you're going to ignore me.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives