Conquer Club

EESHA & fookeh [Noted] DCR

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

EESHA & fookeh [Noted] DCR

Postby Tzentsu on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:06 pm

<DELETE ME>
PLACE THE NAME OF THE ACCUSED IN THE SUBJECT LINE!!!

Replace or delete any xxxxxxx with the appropriate information.
Delete any accusations or entries which do not apply.

You can upload image attachments to your post by using the 'Upload Attachment' feature below [Preview] and [Submit] buttons.

Be sure before you accuse someone!
</DELETE ME>

Accused:

EESHA
fookeh

The accused are suspected of:

Conducting Secret Diplomacy

Other: <Collusion>

Game number(s):

Game 11964249
Just look up fookeh and you will see all the games the 2 of them have played together

Comments: These 2 players are team mates on game # 11972127 and have played on many games at the same time. They are always EESHA & fookeh in the game list with fookeh always in the second position or the position directly after EESHA. Looks like colusion or a duplicate account.
Cadet Tzentsu

Re: EESHA & fookeh

Postby Gabba hey on Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:31 pm

I think its time to leave EEsha alone. I have played several games with this person. and never once had a problem, or suspected anything even remotely shady. yet this persons name has popped up here twice that i know of in the last few weeks. accusations are fine. but dont drive away a good gamer for no reason.
Sergeant Gabba hey

Re: EESHA & fookeh

Postby Funkyterrance on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Gabba hey wrote:I think its time to leave EEsha alone. I have played several games with this person. and never once had a problem, or suspected anything even remotely shady. yet this persons name has popped up here twice that i know of in the last few weeks. accusations are fine. but dont drive away a good gamer for no reason.

So since you personally vouch for EEsha this means that no one else should report EEsha when they feel he may be cheating? If that were the routine, no one would ever be investigated because most players have at least someone who can do this for them. Tbh, his frequency here is suspect in itself.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Re: EESHA & fookeh [Pending] DCR

Postby deathcomesrippin on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:12 am

After going through a good many of their games together, I don't think they normally conduct secret diplomacy. But, this game did look suspicious, so I am going to mark this Noted, in case it occurs again. Thank you.
Sergeant deathcomesrippin

Re: EESHA & fookeh [Noted] DCR

Postby fookeh on Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:55 pm

Are you for real?

I play games with him all the time, doubles, singles, whatever.

I've never been involved in secret diplomacy. I hit where I see people in the fog and if that was you I'm oh so sorry.

And we don't "normally" conduct secret diplomacy, we NEVER conduct secret diplomacy. The original poster is a whiny cry baby who got his ass kicked, end of story.

I can't even believe you guys deeming this as suspicious. For the record, if you look at the majority of our singles games together, you will see that he normally whips my ass. I was going to take a moment to post on your wall and thank you for your rating of all 1s and noticed this post. Don't you think if I did (sorry, 'we did'), that I would have a much higher score in this game? Give me a break...

Sorry for the tirade, but don't falsely accuse me of something I'm not doing.
Corporal 1st Class fookeh

Return to Closed C&A Reports