The accused are suspected of:
i) Systematic sitting abuse
ii) Entering a player into games in the knowledge he will be absent
iii) Gaining an unfair advantage in complex unlimited fort games
Game number(s):Game 11960113
*Game 11960054Game 11926485
*Game 11895782Game 11859148Game 11859147
*Game 11665183Game 11590571Game 11590570
The above 13 games all featured sitting of Moonchild, with unlimited fort settings, and in addition there are 20 other tournament team games (not listed) featuring Moonchild that were set-up by KORT since early September. Total 33 games
i) Any experienced CC player will tell you that unlimited forts is a complex setting whose most difficult moves (and greatest input) are in Round 1. I have marked with a * against 8 of the 13 games above the instances where a KORT player - Moonchild in 7 of 8 - has been covered by the team's best player in the very first round
ii) It is apparent (from game chat in Game 11558832
) that since the beginning of September Moonchild has been unable to log in to CC unless from his work PC (see comment here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=441&t=179479&start=45#p3970685
which means for 38% of the week he is unable to take his own turns
iii) KORT has a member list running to 30 players, approx 25-26 of whom are active. Why then are they putting a player into games who they know cannot play his own turns
on such a regular basis.
iv) More alarmingly, why are 40% of the games he is entered in with unlimited forts
, especially when such a high incidence of first round turns are not taken by him but by josko?
Some interesting info on the games (I've only covered the 13 unlimited forts games listed above, not the entire 33) as follows:Game 11960113
- josko took Moonchild's first turn. Moonchild could have taken this himself on 23rd Nov but left it to josko to play later.Game 11926485
- josko played his turn less than 3 hours after the preceding player, thus ensuring Moonchild's turn would fall due over the weekend. This is contrary to the remark made by josko contained here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=441&t=179479&start=45#p3970685
wherein he states in Pt.1 that he will stall his turn to avoid having to sit for Moonchild. Also in this game josko covered for Sir Sebstar in Round 1 - yet by remarkable coincidence Sir Sebstar was able to return to CC just 41 minutes after his turn would have expired and post here: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=135788&p=3961622#p3961622Game 11895784
- blue plays just 4 hours after the previous turn, thus ensuring Moonchild's turn will have to be covered over the weekendGame 11895783
- turn fell due and could have been played on the 16th by Moonchild, yet it was left to joskoGame 11673703
- josko took his turn after just 82 minutes, again ensuring Moonchild's turn would have to be covered by him over the weekendGame 11590570
- 23rd September (Sunday) Moonchild plays his own turn. So does he have Internet or not? Or was the sitting not posted in chat, and if so how many more instances of this have occurred? Also in this game another KORT player had his 1st turn taken (by Nimic) and subsequently josko sat again for Moonchild.
Make from it what you will, but on the evidence it would appear there is a routine practice of entering Moonchild in KORT challenge/tourney games when he is known to be absent for a great part of that time. And when 40% of those games involve unlimited forts - which josko conveniently covers - then it would appear an unfair advantage
is being gained by KORT using these settings in conjunction with a practice of sitting abuse
. So far, judging from the results, this has served them very well against AOC, Pack, Dynasty, OSA and again (just commencing) AOC.
p.s. lots more examples of KORT's sitting practice in unlimited fort games may be seen here: Game 11037499
(josko sitting 1st turn vs IA), Game 11327526
(josko/Foxglove sitting for Astoriana when Astoriana had been online whilst his turn was due), plus several involving GLG where he covered for team mates.