Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five

Postby spiesr on Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 pm

rishaed wrote:Rodion by own admission was captive D3&N3 I watched Comm9 N3 when Jak visited him. Thus I can conclude that Comm9 and Doom are both Culties right now.
The question is who is the third recruit?
A proper explanation from Vodean would be helpful. He might know which Night DoomYoshi was recruited on or something.
Captain spiesr

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:41 am

I see by the list that Chapcrap has taken over for LSU. How long has this been active? Chap was active on the site as of today.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:15 am

Chap took over a few hours ago.

Can't believe it took this long to get Jak lynched. Anyhow, tomorrow is Hippo's time under the spotlight.

@Spiesr (or anyone else who understands a lot about Lovecraft), I rechecked night scenes and browsed wikipedia a little. I did not find any mention of Elder Gods on /'s scenes (has anyone?), but Deep Ones and Byakhee seem to be mentioned multiple times (though not always by those names).

/ wrote:The flying and swimming minions continued their search, this time for the the book's new holder.

Flying would be the Byakhee, while Deep Ones (I hadn't even considered these to be in the game so far) are the swimming dudes. Flavourwise, I'm starting to believe Hippo is a Deep One, since he is looking for his love and Deep Ones mate with humans.

Anyway, here is my question: is it possible that there is some overlap (such as "Deep Ones and Elder Gods are the same thing")? Or really anything that might make all those factions fit in a 26-player game? Give me some light, please.
General Rodion

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:05 am

sleep was upon one, and many were dying. one was free, but knew. one knew, but was not free.

i had no vote, today, if anyone noticed. jak really could have helped us. doom and i were masoned for one night and one day. ask doom for more details, more i will not say. i am not cult, nor do i know any other members.

rishaed pretty clearly identified rodion as scum when he said he was torn betweeen X and jak. jak was his future alignment, but he wasnt sure whether to betray his current one, rodion. rodion is scum.
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:11 am

Rodion wrote:Chap took over a few hours ago.

Can't believe it took this long to get Jak lynched. Anyhow, tomorrow is Hippo's time under the spotlight.

@Spiesr (or anyone else who understands a lot about Lovecraft), I rechecked night scenes and browsed wikipedia a little. I did not find any mention of Elder Gods on /'s scenes (has anyone?), but Deep Ones and Byakhee seem to be mentioned multiple times (though not always by those names).

/ wrote:The flying and swimming minions continued their search, this time for the the book's new holder.

Flying would be the Byakhee, while Deep Ones (I hadn't even considered these to be in the game so far) are the swimming dudes. Flavourwise, I'm starting to believe Hippo is a Deep One, since he is looking for his love and Deep Ones mate with humans.

Anyway, here is my question: is it possible that there is some overlap (such as "Deep Ones and Elder Gods are the same thing")? Or really anything that might make all those factions fit in a 26-player game? Give me some light, please.

could byakhees and deep ones be unsealed gods?
Major betiko

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:39 am

Why do you think Yogsothoth is an option to pray to? I highly suspect he is in game and needs to be released. His lore dictates he is a gatekeeper as he is locked out of the mundane world. In stories the necronomicaon was used to open up the demension for Yogsothoth to enter.

he is an outer diety as well. I suspect Jak was lying about his role so we shall see...once we determine his role or at least see who he is it may help. I do not believe he was who he said he was. Maybe I am wrong.

The point I am making is that why would we be able to pray and use the knowledge of Yogsothoth if he is not in game in some way?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:47 am

My god so many pages. W/e its not like my input is valuable in this game anyhow. just posting to confirm activity.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:20 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:Why do you think Yogsothoth is an option to pray to? I highly suspect he is in game and needs to be released. His lore dictates he is a gatekeeper as he is locked out of the mundane world. In stories the necronomicaon was used to open up the demension for Yogsothoth to enter.

he is an outer diety as well. I suspect Jak was lying about his role so we shall see...once we determine his role or at least see who he is it may help. I do not believe he was who he said he was. Maybe I am wrong.

The point I am making is that why would we be able to pray and use the knowledge of Yogsothoth if he is not in game in some way?

yeah i thought of it and i already said that perhaps ir's hippo as he claims to know everything.
regarding jak, I bet he was ctulhu. let's see..

edoc wherehave you been?
Major betiko

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:26 am

Little Witt wrote:What I don't understand is how people know who has the book. Because if the info was posted right out there in the forum and an EG or something found it we could all be screwed! I just hope the EG's don't get it. I plan on getting that 1yr premium and I don't want to lose that chance because someone wasn't smart and posted a hint on who had the book.

And I am agreeing on your guys posts, jak was clearly trying to trip us up good, but now he looks like hes lynched. Thank goodness, maybe I will now have a break from reading all his massive posts about his perfect plan filled with flaws.

i might be wrong but in the last official game i've played the winners get a GA medal, the MVP gets the 1 year premium. I doubt yo will be voted the MVP joining the game halfway, but at least you're ambitious.
Major betiko

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:31 am

vodean wrote:rishaed pretty clearly identified rodion as scum when he said he was torn betweeen X and jak. jak was his future alignment, but he wasnt sure whether to betray his current one, rodion. rodion is scum.

This makes no sense at all. There is no indication Rishaed aligned himself with me (Saf's lead points to Ghostly). Even if he did in a longshot, that by no means makes me scum.

How about you stop dodging my question and explain why you called Nendreel a liar back in D4?
General Rodion

Postby edocsil on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:00 am

betiko wrote:edoc wherehave you been?

Traveling with a netbook with a 600x800 screen over Thanksgiving break. Back to school now and I have all my game notes, so I can actually contribute to whatever a degree a survivor can.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:24 am

Rodion wrote:
vodean wrote:rishaed pretty clearly identified rodion as scum when he said he was torn betweeen X and jak. jak was his future alignment, but he wasnt sure whether to betray his current one, rodion. rodion is scum.

This makes no sense at all. There is no indication Rishaed aligned himself with me (Saf's lead points to Ghostly). Even if he did in a longshot, that by no means makes me scum.

How about you stop dodging my question and explain why you called Nendreel a liar back in D4?

I think you're smart enough to know the answer on why he knows so much rodion.
Major betiko

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:28 am

Are you suggesting Nendreel should be our D6 lynch, Betiko?

I'm shocked by how much players call others "liars" in this game without actually tossing votes, so at least a straight answer from Vodean would be nice, don't you think?
General Rodion

Postby betiko on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:48 am

Rodion wrote:Are you suggesting Nendreel should be our D6 lynch, Betiko?

I'm shocked by how much players call others "liars" in this game without actually tossing votes, so at least a straight answer from Vodean would be nice, don't you think?

nope i'm not suggesting that, I just think that if vodean knows that many things it's not just by himself and I guess his agenda.
Major betiko

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:41 am

I see. But then shouldn't you help me pressure him for answers?
General Rodion

Postby jonty125 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:52 am

Little Witt wrote:What I don't understand is how people know who has the book.

I think hippo knows because he asked the Yog-Sothoth for knowledge and went insane. The magnificent prince of the magnificent of Arya HAS SPOKEN.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:13 pm

What question did Hippo ask Yog in order to know that, Jonty? I don't see how he ever could through Yog.
General Rodion

Postby jonty125 on Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Rodion wrote:What question did Hippo ask Yog in order to know that, Jonty? I don't see how he ever could through Yog.

I don't know, but different humans seem to have different things going on, i.e. I'm different to vodean and everyone else for I am the prince of the wonderful city of Arya.
War doesn't determine who's right; it determines who's left.
Cook jonty125

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia; Day Three

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:46 pm

ahagryt fonmah lakrit

vodean wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:I am an Elder God, alone in my ventures as a survivor.
Bold Blue is my response to Vodean. Come on buddy, please read. I am a survivor, that is my alignment and my WC in...wait for it...To survive. :)

that is a lie. i dont know why you are lying, but your WC is to eliminate the elder gods AND outer gods. fp jak

i asked yog-sogoth for knowledge, so i know his WC. what he is lying about should be apparent to anyone who can read. i dont know why you are asking.

and actually rodion, i am clear, and you are pressuring a cleared, claimed, pro-town character. your "case" on me is pure OMGUS. and you are trying to get other people to pressure me just because you are. thats even scummier. and saf's lead pointed to ghostly and those sharing his alignment. therfore now, when rishaed is torn between you two, then it suggests that you are X.

i didnt vote nendreel because i expected him to at least post regarding my comments, which he declined to do. we ought to look at him. but first at rodion.
Sergeant vodean

Postby Nendreel on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:10 pm

vodean wrote:and actually rodion, i am clear, and you are pressuring a cleared, claimed, pro-town character. your "case" on me is pure OMGUS. and you are trying to get other people to pressure me just because you are. thats even scummier. and saf's lead pointed to ghostly and those sharing his alignment. therfore now, when rishaed is torn between you two, then it suggests that you are X.

i didnt vote nendreel because i expected him to at least post regarding my comments, which he declined to do. we ought to look at him. but first at rodion.

Respond to what? You havn't posted anything that warrants a response.
You think I'm scummy, I get it. You haven't offered any evidence, or eyebrow raising posts.
When you get asked for details you disappear for a while and then resurface when we've all moved on.

By the way, when did you become Pro-Town, weren't you a Survivor?
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby Rodion on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Nendreel wrote:Respond to what? You havn't posted anything that warrants a response.
You think I'm scummy, I get it. You haven't offered any evidence, or eyebrow raising posts.
When you get asked for details you disappear for a while and then resurface when we've all moved on.

This.
General Rodion

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Five, One Needed

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
vodean wrote:when crawled in, jumped out

ok. i still think that while rishaed isnt a threat, he cant be ignored.
also, rishaed could have been the prince of arya yesterday because jonty did not seem to be. we need to consider what he said to some extent at least.
there's jak, who seems not to be scum nor town, so he is like most of us. not worth pursuing.
IB - not human (or at least not yoshi-human, which means he is a wild card)
rodion - not yoshi-human. if he is human, then there is no counter-evidence, but no evidence showing that he really is human
spiesr - actively scummarining half the time. he shows up occasionally and makes bursts of posts, then disappears.
saf - it seems like he isnt even playing. he almost never posts
nendreel - when is the last time he posted? is he playing? scummarining?

Hes admitted to being an Outer God. The only Outer God...but that does not make him worth pursuing because hes like most of us. :lol: :lol: Gawd

Vodean can not be trusted for his opinion or reliable information. Right after he wrote this...
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:03 pm

vodean wrote:jak is a liar. he is the cult recruiter. i KNOW that. he may still be the only outer god, and he may be willing to work with town. he recruited doom, but more than that i do not know.

A page or two later he wrote this. Nuff said.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Kanin Usagi on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:05 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
vodean wrote:jak is a liar. he is the cult recruiter. i KNOW that. he may still be the only outer god, and he may be willing to work with town. he recruited doom, but more than that i do not know.

A page or two later he wrote this. Nuff said.

Wow. Vodean is all over the place. Something to think about for tonight.
Commander9 wrote:
Rodion wrote:Vote Commander9 for being Commander9.

I am convinced by your argument.

Vote Commander9.
Private Kanin Usagi

Postby vodean on Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Nendreel wrote:
vodean wrote:and actually rodion, i am clear, and you are pressuring a cleared, claimed, pro-town character. your "case" on me is pure OMGUS. and you are trying to get other people to pressure me just because you are. thats even scummier. and saf's lead pointed to ghostly and those sharing his alignment. therfore now, when rishaed is torn between you two, then it suggests that you are X.

Respond to what? You havn't posted anything that warrants a response.

i am a survivor. so is almost everyone.

my point is that i said ghostly was lying, not nendreel.
vodean wrote:ahagryt fonmah lakrit

vodean wrote:
ghostly447 wrote:I am an Elder God, alone in my ventures as a survivor.
Bold Blue is my response to Vodean. Come on buddy, please read. I am a survivor, that is my alignment and my WC in...wait for it...To survive. :)

that is a lie. i dont know why you are lying, but your WC is to eliminate the elder gods AND outer gods. fp jak

i asked yog-sogoth for knowledge, so i know his WC. what he is lying about should be apparent to anyone who can read. i dont know why you are asking.

and actually rodion, i am clear, and you are pressuring a cleared, claimed, pro-town character. your "case" on me is pure OMGUS. and you are trying to get other people to pressure me just because you are. thats even scummier. and saf's lead pointed to ghostly and those sharing his alignment. therfore now, when rishaed is torn between you two, then it suggests that you are X.

i said that GHOSTLY was lying. not nendreel.

my mind is all over the place. thats just the way i am. if you understood everything i said, you'd be me.
Sergeant vodean

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives