Conquer Club

Bruski82[noted]SN

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Bruski82[noted]SN

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:36 am

Accused:

Bruski82

The accused are suspected of:

Intentionally Deadbeating

Game number(s):

Game 11999866

Comments:
Clearly states in chat "2012-11-27 21:39:06 - Bruski82: Hi Edric. Sorry but I mistakenly started a game with you. I will not be playing." I cannot see this as anything but Intentionally Deadbeating.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Re: Bruski82

Postby JCR on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:54 pm

Edric Wolfswift wrote:Accused:

Bruski82

Game number(s):

Game 11999866

Comments:
Clearly states in chat "2012-11-27 21:39:06 - Bruski82: Hi Edric. Sorry but I mistakenly started a game with you. I will not be playing." I cannot see this as anything but Intentionally Deadbeating.

added link

its 1v1 and your a premium, its easy points. why is this a big deal?
Major JCR

Postby Funkyterrance on Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:15 pm

JCR wrote:
Edric Wolfswift wrote:Accused:

Bruski82

Game number(s):

Game 11999866

Comments:

added link

its 1v1 and your a premium, its easy points. why is this a big deal?

It's f***ing weak, that's the big deal imho.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby SPARTACUS1974 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:16 am

he has said sorry and it was a mistake to start the game so you file a report? you need to get a life mate this is a total waste of mods time.
Sergeant SPARTACUS1974

Re: Bruski82[pending]SN

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:35 am

He and his playing buddy blehotsky simply deadbeat every game that includes anyone else. Some may not think it is a big deal but I think any deliberate violation of the rules is.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby scoobyzx10r on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:16 am

Edric Wolfswift wrote:He and his playing buddy blehotsky simply deadbeat every game that includes anyone else. Some may not think it is a big deal but I think any deliberate violation of the rules is.

how do you work that out? you are the only game he has played away from his "buddy"(maybe 1 and the same who knows??)

get over it,seems like a lot of moaning for just 1 game,especially as you're the benefactor of it!!!!
Major scoobyzx10r

Postby Funkyterrance on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:57 pm

scoobyzx10r wrote:
Edric Wolfswift wrote:He and his playing buddy blehotsky simply deadbeat every game that includes anyone else. Some may not think it is a big deal but I think any deliberate violation of the rules is.

how do you work that out? you are the only game he has played away from his "buddy"(maybe 1 and the same who knows??)

get over it,seems like a lot of moaning for just 1 game,especially as you're the benefactor of it!!!!

Yeah so whether or not he is breaking a rule is unimportant eh? Some people aren't point driven and actually play to have fun. Ever play a game with someone and they just stop trying and proceed to let you win? It's not very fun. The guy should accept responsibility for his mistake and finish his game.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:02 pm

People like scoobyzx10r who endorse his behavior are no better than the offender. If rules mean nothing to you then you will be just another name on the Foe list.
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby cooldeals on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Ignoring both sides of this. I didn't know that someone could be punished in C&A for something like this with just a single offense. Usually there is some kind of standard like 5 cases in the past 6 months for minor type infractions I thought.
Colonel cooldeals

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:56 pm

This is true, they pretty much only play each other and deadbeat games against other players.

Bruskl has only one game against another player, this one, deadbeated

Blehotsky, the Bruski account opponent, seems to have deadbeated all of his games with a partner other than Bruski.

http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find&submit=Search&p1=blehotsky&so=D

That's kind of dodgy.
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby scoobyzx10r on Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:04 pm

Edric Wolfswift wrote:People like scoobyzx10r who endorse his behavior are no better than the offender. If rules mean nothing to you then you will be just another name on the Foe list.

dont recall endorsing it,just the fact your whinning about a very trivial matter and bolstering the facts to make it seem like it happens a lot.once isn't a lot.

with regard to your foe list,i'd consoder myself special,but i suspect it's a long list and i'd just be 1 of many,still i'm sure i'd get over it.
Major scoobyzx10r

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:51 pm

cooldeals wrote:Ignoring both sides of this. I didn't know that someone could be punished in C&A for something like this with just a single offense. Usually there is some kind of standard like 5 cases in the past 6 months for minor type infractions I thought.

According to the Community Guidelines this is not a minor infraction...
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby jltile1 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:19 am

What is the big deal burn him for giving you the game come on he said he didn't mean to join so he gave you the win... Big deal ???
Major jltile1

Postby aad0906 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:10 am

lol when people give me free points I high five myself
Major aad0906

Postby IcePack on Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 am

Edric Wolfswift wrote:
cooldeals wrote:Ignoring both sides of this. I didn't know that someone could be punished in C&A for something like this with just a single offense. Usually there is some kind of standard like 5 cases in the past 6 months for minor type infractions I thought.

You need more than a single infraction. Once can easily be a mistake (as he admits and even apologized for). Pretty petty IMO. At best this gets noted for future. Welcome to my foe list.

IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:38 am

IcePack wrote:
Edric Wolfswift wrote:

You need more than a single infraction. Once can easily be a mistake (as he admits and even apologized for). Pretty petty IMO. At best this gets noted for future. Welcome to my foe list.

IcePack

As someone pointed out the offender has done this more than once. Whenever someone besides his buddy joins his game he deadbeats. This is abuse or at least gross negligence.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby IcePack on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:12 pm

Funkyterrance wrote:
IcePack wrote:
Edric Wolfswift wrote:

IcePack

As someone pointed out the offender has done this more than once. Whenever someone besides his buddy joins his game he deadbeats. This is abuse or at least gross negligence.

As someone whos intelligent and good at poison rome, you should know that more than one instance needs to be reported in the C&A case :)
IcePack

fac vitam incredibilem memento vivere
Knowledge Weighs Nothing, Carry All You Can
Major IcePack
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Arama86n on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:44 pm

IcePack wrote:
Funkyterrance wrote:
IcePack wrote:
Edric Wolfswift wrote:

IcePack

As someone whos intelligent and good at poison rome, you should know that more than one instance needs to be reported in the C&A case :)
IcePack

8-[
oh, common guys, if your going to comment, at least look at the facts first. It's not a lot of evidence to go through, the suspect has played 12 games, and 11 of them are with the same person, One with the accuser which he deadbeat. In other words, no he has never done this before.

On the other hand, his friend/partner blehotsky, now HE has deadbeat several games, apparently every game not joined by the accused. So if anything, the wrong guy is on trial.
Major Arama86n

Postby Funkyterrance on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:12 pm

IcePack wrote:
IcePack

Ouch, what a shot. ;)
You're right in that technically it's a minor infraction if one at all but you've got to admit it's lame. I suppose it's the fact that the guy admits to deliberately missing turns, not due to being busy or leaving the site but he just outright refuses to finish a game he started. He can at least finish this game and then the OP can foe him and move on. I was sort of under the impression that the reason you need more than one offense to file a report was to have evidence that the deadbeating was intentional but in this case only one instance is needed since the accused outright admits it!
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Edric Wolfswift on Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:03 am

My point exactly... When you openly admit you clearly intend to break a rule, there needs to be no further evidence gathered.

Funkyterrance wrote:
IcePack wrote:
IcePack

Ouch, what a shot. ;)
You're right in that technically it's a minor infraction if one at all but you've got to admit it's lame. I suppose it's the fact that the guy admits to deliberately missing turns, not due to being busy or leaving the site but he just outright refuses to finish a game he started. He can at least finish this game and then the OP can foe him and move on. I was sort of under the impression that the reason you need more than one offense to file a report was to have evidence that the deadbeating was intentional but in this case only one instance is needed since the accused outright admits it!
Private Edric Wolfswift

Postby sniffie on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:40 am

this report has been noted for future reference en Bruski82 is advised to play ALL his games, not only the ones against friends.

sniff
Corporal 1st Class sniffie

Postby Funkyterrance on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:40 pm

sniffie wrote:this report has been noted for future reference en Bruski82 is advised to play ALL his games, not only the ones against friends.

sniff

*thumbs up*
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Pilager on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:05 am

Colonel Pilager

Postby Pilager on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:11 am

Edric Wolfswift wrote:People like scoobyzx10r who endorse his behavior are no better than the offender. If rules mean nothing to you then you will be just another name on the Foe list.
Colonel Pilager

Return to Closed C&A Reports