cairnswk wrote:koontz...passing another eye over this for you....
* Casa de Campo text is a different colour from the others - not as distinct and thus failing legilbly
* the sky blue texts of Sur don't stand out as much as the others for legibility - perhaps this is the drop shadow needing to be more distinct
* Nordeste text is also not as distinct - the pink blurs in with the drop shadow a little and thus is not as distinct for me as the others.
cairnswk wrote:both images:
* the crossing image in the legend is not distinctive as the crossings on the map and gets lost - perhaps consider moving that text down a fraction to increase the size of the crossing to make it stand out more
* the yellow line between Ventille and Parque Agustin Rodriguez doe not extend all the way up to the boundary of the man-made lake - any reason for this? looks unfinshed!
othwerwise...this is moving towards looking really good.
isaiah40 wrote:The first thing I see is that the shadow of the bridges do not match the shadow of the buildings now.
cairnswk wrote:koontz, small map, Sur is still in light blue in legend.
Otherwise, everything looks better to me. the pink seems to have fixed itself
ironsij0287 wrote:I think this looks great. Perhaps the best looking of the World City maps to come down the pipe recently.
cairnswk wrote:ironsij0287 wrote:I think this looks great. Perhaps the best looking of the World City maps to come down the pipe recently.
Oh dear ironsij0287...you do know how to put yourself on the back-burner...strange how beauty is such a subjective thing, eh koontz
isaiah40 wrote:Here ya go kiddo!
Thank you oh merciful one. Will post the xml later tonight.
Dukasaur wrote:It is beautiful... I think you've managed to capture the riot of bright colours that one associates with Iberia.
cairnswk wrote:koontz, what program do you use for your xml text editing...i am having a little difficulty with my notetab pro as it won't allow Czech cyrillic characters...so i need to find a better one, one that is hopefully free and has line numbers.
cairnswk wrote:koontz...kerning much better
you'll prob wanna kill me for this though...
small map...norte, Oeste, and nordeste territory names appear to have lost brilliance....maybe my tired eyes...but are they blurring into drop shadow....don't have the same brilliance/legibility as the legend colours even though the legend is larger font. sorry.
large map...the Oeste almost seems red as opposed to the vibrant orange of the territory names....are these the same colours...or just a trick because of larger font size?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users