Conquer Club

possitive - negative bonus

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

possitive - negative bonus

Postby Oneyed on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:51 pm

is possible to set up that if player holds XYZ he gain any bonus, but when he hold XBC the XYZ is not valid more?

Oneyed
Private 1st Class Oneyed

Re: possitive - negative bonus

Postby sannemanrobinson on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:42 pm

Oneyed wrote:is possible to set up that if player holds XYZ he gain any bonus, but when he hold XBC the XYZ is not valid more?

Oneyed

Yes, you can give a negative bonus to XBCYZ. If you mean that XYZ is a precondion for other bonuses it may become more complicated.
Major sannemanrobinson

Postby Oneyed on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:12 pm

sannemanrobinson wrote:
Oneyed wrote:is possible to set up that if player holds XYZ he gain any bonus, but when he hold XBC the XYZ is not valid more?

Oneyed

Yes, you can give a negative bonus to XBCYZ. If you mean that XYZ is a precondion for other bonuses it may become more complicated.

I mean that when I hold XYZ I get +2. when I hold XAB I get +3, but not +2 for XYZ.

Oneyed
Private 1st Class Oneyed

Postby nolefan5311 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Oneyed wrote:
sannemanrobinson wrote:

Oneyed

I mean that when I hold XYZ I get +2. when I hold XAB I get +3, but not +2 for XYZ.

Oneyed

If I understand you right, you're just talking about a simple override bonus, right?
Captain nolefan5311

Postby koontz1973 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:36 pm

Yes, that is a simple override. Code the first bonus (xyz) as you want, then with the (rxyz) bonus, you just need a simple over ride.
Lieutenant koontz1973

Postby Oneyed on Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:41 am

thanks guys.

Oneyed
Private 1st Class Oneyed

Return to Foundry Discussions