Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby new guy1 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Him or her* Sorry for the double post, didnt want to show that I knew genders or something, as I dont.

fastposted.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Nendreel on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:18 pm

spiesr wrote:
Nendreel wrote:
show
So, once again, I must ask; what is your win condition?

I must perfect my re-animation formula. I get closer to perfecting it with each corpse I re-animate. I win when I have successfully revived a certain number of corpses.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby Little Witt on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:22 pm

Nendreel wrote:
spiesr wrote:
Nendreel wrote:
show

I must perfect my re-animation formula. I get closer to perfecting it with each corpse I re-animate. I win when I have successfully revived a certain number of corpses.

What about your partner? Can you give us any insight on him/her? Is his/her WC the same?
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby Nendreel on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:28 pm

Little Witt wrote:What about your partner? Can you give us any insight on him/her? Is his/her WC the same?

My partner has the same WC. I will not provide any further information concerning my partner until they choose to claim.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby spiesr on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:30 pm

Nendreel wrote:I must perfect my re-animation formula. I get closer to perfecting it with each corpse I re-animate. I win when I have successfully revived a certain number of corpses.
What happens when you achieve this?
Captain spiesr

Postby Little Witt on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:32 pm

spiesr wrote:
Nendreel wrote:I must perfect my re-animation formula. I get closer to perfecting it with each corpse I re-animate. I win when I have successfully revived a certain number of corpses.

I win when I have successfully revived a certain number of corpses.

Are you able to provide any info on the number of corpse you need or is it just random?

Postby Iron Butterfly on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Nendreel wrote:
spiesr wrote:
Nendreel wrote:
show

With so many players how have you found the players to reanimate? You reanimate those who have been killed. Either You kill and reanimate or someone kills for you. Either way you are a danger. Doom has said he has no powers anymore.
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Nendreel on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:With so many players how have you found the players to reanimate? You reanimate those who have been killed. Either You kill and reanimate or someone kills for you. Either way you are a danger. Doom has said he has no powers anymore.

We don't have a kill ability, otherwise we would have been able to revived every Night.
The only times we were able to revive were when we went after the obvious vig and scum kill targets.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby Little Witt on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Iron Butterfly wrote:
Nendreel wrote:
spiesr wrote:
Nendreel wrote:
show

With so many players how have you found the players to reanimate? You reanimate those who have been killed. Either You kill and reanimate or someone kills for you. Either way you are a danger. Doom has said he has no powers anymore.

That was another question I was thinking of but forgot to ask...Nendreel, do you have a kill action or do you and your partner help each other out (one kills player, other revives) because otherwise you are just getting crazy lucky

Postby Little Witt on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Nendreel wrote:
Iron Butterfly wrote:With so many players how have you found the players to reanimate? You reanimate those who have been killed. Either You kill and reanimate or someone kills for you. Either way you are a danger. Doom has said he has no powers anymore.

We don't have a kill ability, otherwise we would have been able to revived every Night.
The only times we were able to revive were when we went after the obvious vig and scum kill targets.

Makes sense, but there is just to much perfection with your chooses :/ :-s :-k There must be something your not telling.

Postby pancakemix on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:49 pm

spiesr wrote:

It's our WC. So... we won. / wouldn't tell me anything else when I asked him, but he did say we wouldn't be removed from the game.

Are you able to provide any info on the number of corpse you need or is it just random?

I think it's related to the story. I only read it once, so I can't be sure. At this point it's irrelevant anyway.

We made guesses on who might get killed. We were right. As Nendreel said, we went after vig kills as well. Being third party has its advantages. Repeats were also allowed, which helped. If I hadn't been captive, we'd have probably gotten it done sooner. Somebody really wanted Doom and Rodion dead is all I can say. :lol:
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby new guy1 on Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:55 pm

We figured pcm was his partner after he came out and said his role and we had taken over a doc, but we felt that they were not hurting anyone and so we decided to leave pcm in the dark to the town, as having a doc role was a good thing in our opinion (or at least mine).
Sergeant new guy1

Postby Iron Butterfly on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:01 am

Nendreel wrote:

Obvious my rear. So you have to guess with 20 plus players whos going to die? You got Doom and you got Rodian twice?
What are the odds that you know who to target 50% of the time?
Captain Iron Butterfly

Postby Nendreel on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:11 am

Iron Butterfly wrote:
Nendreel wrote:

Obvious my rear. So you have to guess with 20 plus players whos going to die? You got Doom and you got Rodian twice?
What are the odds that you know who to target 50% of the time?

We can only revive humans, and we only wanted to visit people we were pretty certain were human. That dropped the number of people to visit down quite a bit.
Night 1 was a crapshoot, and we didn't revive anyone.
In the early game Doom was leading town pretty well, so that made him an obvious scum kill (N2 he was killed).
Night 3 the obvious targets were aliens, so there wasn't much to be done there (no revives)
Day 4 Rodion took over the lead on town, so he was the obvious scum kill. Rishaed was the most likely for a vig kill. (Rodion revived)
Day 5, with Doom being a claimed cult he was ripe for a vig kill, and Rodion was chosen as the most likely for a scum kill. Personally I was surprised that Rodion was killed again, but that was a nice little bonus for us.
Sergeant Nendreel

Postby betiko on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:13 am

those were obvious targets, i would ve picked those too at those momentums if I were in their shoes.
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:22 am

Night 1 I slept and got a random dream effect of being protected for the night.
Night 2 I slept and got a random dream effect of a 1-shot roleblock.
Night 3 we recruited Commander.
Night 4 we recruited vodean.
Night 5 I used my roleblock.

I imagine Rodion and myself will win with Nendreel and pcm, although I can't verify that.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby / on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:41 am

A count of the vote.

Vodean: 1 vote: doom

8 to lynch, deadline Tuesday.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby / on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 am

Day 6 opening scene revised.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:17 am

Okay ... apologies ... had to shoot off, back now.

spiesr wrote:How do you win? By finding my true love.
If I were to discover your true love, what would happen to me? Nothing, it does not affect your win condition at all.
If I were to reveal your true love, what would happen? I would be grateful.

@Little Witt - Are you challenged by what I say? By what I imply? By your own insignificance? You should be!

Once I reach my win condition, I will be extremely useful to others. Clues to that have been left throughout the thread!
ImageImageImage
show
Corporal 1st Class thehippo8

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:24 am

spiesr wrote:
thehippo8 wrote:What do I have to do to get you to tell me what I want? Give me my true love.
What will you do then?I will have met my win condition - I will then be extremely useful.
More questions.
Is your love a player in this game?Wow - there we go! No!
What happens if they die?Irrelevant question.
What do you know about (Insert Player Name Here)?Irrelevant question.

Some of you may already know everything there is to know now. Maybe you could help me and I will help you! All the clues are there, and go back and review the night scenes again! The last one was updated (page 88).
ImageImageImage
show

Postby Rodion on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:50 am

Is the Necronomicon your true love?
General Rodion

Postby new guy1 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:51 am

I already left a very subtle clue. I unfortunately do not want to reveal him as he could be a high priority target if revealed.
Sergeant new guy1

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:01 am

Rodion wrote:Is the Necronomicon your true love?

Yes!
ImageImageImage
show

Postby new guy1 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:02 am

Now Im wondering if you are evil or not o.o
Sergeant new guy1

Postby thehippo8 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:04 am

new guy1 wrote:Now Im wondering if you are evil or not o.o

My father always said that dancing was evil - well it is if you do it right! lol

But no, I am an Outer God - I am the keeper of the key, the yellow sign, the all knowing, the immortal.
ImageImageImage
show

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives