Conquer Club

Big Brother CC [Winner: White Buffalo]

Tournaments completed in 2013

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Big Brother CC [Winner: White Buffalo]

Postby anamainiacks on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Big Brother CC
Original Thread: viewtopic.php?f=91&t=154211

To begin, Big Brother is a hit reality show, that I personally love. Therefore I thought of an idea: why not make a tourney based on it.

This tourney will have 16 houseguests, and there will be 2 competitions: Head of household (or HOH) , and the Power of veto competition (POV). Each round, There will be 2 large games (for round 1, 2 eight player games, round 2 1 eight, 1 seven player, etc) the two winners will face off in a 2 player game and the winner will be crowned that rounds HOH.

The duties of an HOH, are to choose 2 players that he/she woud like to see be evicted or eliminated from the tourney. After the HOH pms me the picks, I will post them on the tourney board, and then the HOH and the 2 eiction nominees will eac choose another housemate to play in a 6 player game for the Power of Veto.

The POV holder, can take one nominee off the chopping block, and they themselves will also be safe from eviction. In the case that the nominations change, the HOH will pm me with another person to go on the block. The holder of the POV can also choose not to change the nominations, and therefore the HOH will not have to make another person to go out.

Once the final nominations are in place, the 2 nominees will haev to play a game, loser is evicted from the house.

When there are 3 people left, there will be a 3 person game, to decide the winner.For all you avid Big Brother maniacs like myself, yes, there are a jury of 7 houseguests who were evicted to determine the winner on the show, however that is an unfair way to decide the winner of this tourney.

You will have 24 hours to join games, decide who you put up for nominations if you are HOH, and if you hold the POV.

Also, THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! If you win the HOH week 1, you are not eligable to win the HOH for week 2, therefore you will not compete. You can, however compete week 3. If you win HOH in week 2, you cant compete in week 3's HOH competition but you can compete in week 4's HOH sompetition, and so on and so forth. This rule does NOT apply for the POV competition. You are eligable to compete in any POV at any time. If you win HOH the week when there is 5 people left, you CAN compete in the final HOH when there are 4 people left.

Freemiums are allowed to join, leave 1 spot open. I will use random.org to create all HOH games. I will not be participating, as I am the host of the show and I see all the votes.

Hope this covers everything! Feel free to present any questions or concerns to me by pm or wall. Gl and have fun houseguests! And remember, EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED! One reserve will at some point in the game be able to go into the game. I will present that twist as the time comes. There will be other twists later on in the tourney as well... HOH's will have to cope with that!

Settings:
Doodle earth
Standard
Automatic
Sunny
Chained
Escalating
Last edited by anamainiacks on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:12 am, edited 7 times in total.
Colonel anamainiacks

Tournament Updates

Postby anamainiacks on Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Houseguests - 3 Remain
rmjw10
White Buffalo - Winner!
infurior

Evictees
Week 10: ianphull
Week 9: fookeh
Week 8: thelord
Week 7: wepuckett
Week 6: Leverpuller
Week 5: Jinks and longjohn2 quit
Week 5: evertonian
Week 4: uk massive
Week 3: harvmax
Week 2: Evil Semp
Week 1: Marshallbobby

show: Signups
Last edited by anamainiacks on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:11 am, edited 7 times in total.
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: Big Brother CC [Round 5]

Postby anamainiacks on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:27 pm

Update

This tournament is back up and running, and we have the Power of Veto game for Week 5 commencing shortly.

Just to recap, here's what has happened on Week 5 so far.

HOH: Leverpuller --- POV Nominee: White Buffalo
Eviction Nominee: rmjw10 --- POV Nominee: wepuckett
Eviction Nominee: evertonian --- POV Nominee: fookeh
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby anamainiacks on Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Update

Leverpuller, the HOH, wins the Power of Veto, and chooses not to use the veto power (obviously). Eviction game between rmjw10 and evertonian.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:50 am

Update

In an effort to speed up the pace of the tournament, I've also created the HOH games for Week 6, and sent out invites to the game where the winner of the eviction game isn't slated to join based on random.org (Game 2 will be non-evictee, thelord, White Buffalo, fookeh).

I'm honestly not sure how many of the players listed are actually still active on CC, so we'll see how things go with the game invites. The players in question are Jinks and longjohn2. In the event that either player has left the site, we'll collapse things down to 1 HOH game from here on out.
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: Big Brother CC [Week 6]

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:31 am

Update

rmjw10 wins his fourth 1v1 of the tournament, evicting evertonian in the process. While that was happening, 2 houseguests decided to call it quits and have voluntarily left the house.

With that, 8 players remain. HOH games will now be reduced to a single large winner-takes-all game. As HOH of Week 5, Leverpuller will sit out for this week's HOH challenge.
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: Big Brother CC [Week 6]

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:46 am

Update

The HOH game for Week 6 is now complete, and this is how things are going:

HOH: thelord --- POV Nominee: infurior
Eviction Nominee: rmjw10 --- POV Nominee: ianphull
Eviction Nominee: Leverpuller --- POV Nominee: wepuckett

Power of Veto game is now underway.
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: Big Brother CC [Week 7]

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:33 pm

Update

Like last week, the HOH won the VETO game, and the eviction nominees went head-to-head in the eviction game. rmjw10 won his fifth 1v1 of the tournament, evicting the previous HOH - Leverpuller - in the process. That's some revenge right there!

We move on to Week 7 now. As HOH of Week 6, thelord will sit out of the HOH challenge.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby anamainiacks on Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:21 am

Update

The HOH game for Week 7 is now complete, and this is how things are going:

HOH: White Buffalo --- POV Nominee: infurior
Eviction Nominee: ianphull --- POV Nominee: rmjw10
Eviction Nominee: wepuckett --- POV Nominee: fookeh

We are presently awaiting the POV nominees of the eviction nominees.
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby anamainiacks on Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Update

Interestingly enough, thelord is the only player not selected to take part in the POV game, and thus will sit out for a second consecutive game.
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: Big Brother CC [Week 8]

Postby anamainiacks on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:13 pm

Update

rmjw10 won the Power of Veto and chose not to use the veto on the eviction nominees. After the eviction game, ianphull sent wepuckett packing.

We now move on to Week 8's HOH game, where White Buffalo will sit out, being Week 7's HOH. And since there are only 6 players remaining, all players will participate in the PoV games from henceforth (unless they did this differently on the show - I've never watched it!).
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Update

The HOH game for Week 8 is now complete.

HOH: rmjw10 --- POV Nominee: infurior
Eviction Nominee: ianphull --- POV Nominee: fookeh
Eviction Nominee: thelord --- POV Nominee: White Buffalo

The HOH has chosen the eviction nominees, and since there are only 6 players remaining, it doesn't matter who's chosen as POV nominees. Invites for POV game have been sent!
Colonel anamainiacks

Postby anamainiacks on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Update

For the first time in this entire tournament, the Power of Veto has been used, as ianphull saves himself from the eviction game. The HoH has elected White Buffalo to take his place in the eviction game, pitting him against thelord.
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: Big Brother CC [Week 9]

Postby anamainiacks on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:10 am

Update

The eviction game for Week 9 saw the original eviction nominee, thelord, being evicted.

Only 5 houseguests remain; 4 of them now compete for the HOH, while rmjw10 sits out.
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: Big Brother CC [Week 9]

Postby anamainiacks on Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:41 am

Update

The HOH game for Week 9 was completed with White Buffalo emerging as the HOH for the week.

HOH: White Buffalo
Eviction Nominee: rmjw10
Eviction Nominee: ianphull

And after the Power of Veto game, ianphull managed to save himself from the eviction game for the second time in a row! The HOH has nominated fookeh to take his place in the eviction game.
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: Big Brother CC [Week 10]

Postby anamainiacks on Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:18 am

Update

The eviction game saw fookeh being eliminated, after being put up for elimination only after the veto game. With that, just 4 players remain in the tournament.

As this will be the last HOH game to be played, the HOH from Week 9 will be allowed to participate again. Unless the HOH and PoV winners for this week are the same people, the players that are up for eviction will pretty much be automatically decided.

Following this week's eviction, the finals will be played between the top 3 houseguests.
Colonel anamainiacks

Re: Big Brother CC [Winner: White Buffalo]

Postby anamainiacks on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:15 am

Update

The final voting has been completed, and White Buffalo has managed to come out on top with the most votes from the (nonexistent) jury! The ordeal in the house is finally over, and we have crowned our Big Brother CC champion.

Congratulations, White Buffalo!
Colonel anamainiacks

Return to Completed 2013