Where is Blitzaholic????

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Where is Blitzaholic????

Postby Serbia on Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Natascha wrote:It is obvious that he left, because of all the negative reactions of you all. No problem. But I just hate it that I have to miss my friend due to all the negative attention. I cannot help it, that I feel it this way. I just hope to see him again on CC.

He left because he got caught cheating, plain and simple.

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=143145&hilit=Blitz*&start=135#p3128677
Captain Serbia
Tournament Director
Tournament Director

Medals: 80
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (9) General Achievement (5) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (31) General Contribution (6)

Postby Natascha on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:19 pm

Serbia wrote:
Natascha wrote:It is obvious that he left, because of all the negative reactions of you all. No problem. But I just hate it that I have to miss my friend due to all the negative attention. I cannot help it, that I feel it this way. I just hope to see him again on CC.

He left because he got caught cheating, plain and simple.

viewtopic.php?f=239&t=143145&hilit=Blitz*&start=135#p3128677

Lot of people are cheating, I know this story very well of Blitz himself.
In all those years he cheated a little bit and many others harmed this site more then Blitz ever did.

So he was banned and he left. Because other people ruin this site.

Never tell me Blitz is a cheater. In all those years he deserves more respect then this.

x
Leia
FBI = Fabulous Body Inside
Sergeant Natascha

Medals: 52
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Bones2484 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 1:21 pm

Natascha wrote:In all those years he cheated a little bit

Natascha wrote:Never tell me Blitz is a cheater. In all those years he deserves more respect then this.

So you fully admit he cheated yet you don't want people to call him a cheater? Hypocrite much?
Major Bones2484

Medals: 65
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (23) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (9) General Contribution (1)

Postby Pirlo on Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Natascha wrote:To all,

Some people think and say he was arrogant and an egoist. But I do not agree.

I do not agree! I just miss him, Blitzaholic, Blitzy pooh. Here. As a teammate and best player ever.

He was Conqueror for the longest time, he teached and showed me all the ideas and tricks of all the maps he knew. I have respect for the person and player Blitzy, who owned more medals then anyone here. I miss Mike.

He invited me to his own American friends, Big Whisky, dividedbyzero and others so I could learn to be a better player and see how other strategies work.

It is obvious that he left, because of all the negative reactions of you all. No problem. But I just hate it that I have to miss my friend due to all the negative attention. I cannot help it, that I feel it this way. I just hope to see him again on CC.

I keep on playing games here, and I am quite sure that I am going to be the First Conquerette ever! The first Female Conqueror will be Natascha. Me.
Due to lessons from Blitz, BW and dbz.

x,
Natascha

If he really was a true friend, you would have had his FB address? Anyway, you should ask in General Discussion forum because it's a bit more serious!
Colonel Pirlo

Medals: 112
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (26) General Contribution (2)

Postby Natascha on Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:59 pm

Pirlo wrote:
Natascha wrote:To all,

Some people think and say he was arrogant and an egoist. But I do not agree.

I do not agree! I just miss him, Blitzaholic, Blitzy pooh. Here. As a teammate and best player ever.

He was Conqueror for the longest time, he teached and showed me all the ideas and tricks of all the maps he knew. I have respect for the person and player Blitzy, who owned more medals then anyone here. I miss Mike.

He invited me to his own American friends, Big Whisky, dividedbyzero and others so I could learn to be a better player and see how other strategies work.

It is obvious that he left, because of all the negative reactions of you all. No problem. But I just hate it that I have to miss my friend due to all the negative attention. I cannot help it, that I feel it this way. I just hope to see him again on CC.

I keep on playing games here, and I am quite sure that I am going to be the First Conquerette ever! The first Female Conqueror will be Natascha. Me.
Due to lessons from Blitz, BW and dbz.

x,
Natascha

If he really was a true friend, you would have had his FB address? Anyway, you should ask in General Discussion forum because it's a bit more serious!

He does not have Fb.
Sergeant Natascha

Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (5) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby Natascha on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:00 am

Nobody any idea? :(
Sergeant Natascha

Postby Pirlo on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:22 pm

Natascha wrote:Nobody any idea? :(

I think it's better if you start asking his old friends - BW and ex-THOTA members!
Colonel Pirlo

Medals: 112
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (15) General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (7) Training Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (26) General Contribution (2)

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:40 pm

I want to come clean now that I am no longer on Team CC.

Blitzaholic was my multi.

K thnx bye.

--Andy
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator

Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Postby Little Witt on Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:46 pm

AndyDufresne wrote:I want to come clean now that I am no longer on Team CC.

K thnx bye.

--Andy

:| :o :shock: :? :cry: :-$ :evil:
Sergeant Little Witt

Medals: 51
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (8) General Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (3)

Postby whitestazn88 on Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Little Witt wrote:
AndyDufresne wrote:I want to come clean now that I am no longer on Team CC.

K thnx bye.

--Andy

:| :o :shock: :? :cry: :-$ :evil:

Not sure if sarcasm or as stupid as that jesus avy.
Sergeant 1st Class whitestazn88

Medals: 28
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (1)

Postby ManBungalow on Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:17 am

He was caught cheating with his teammate.

Mrs Blitz came home early and found them in a doubles game.

Whether Mrs Blitz is the mother or the wife, I'm not sure. Maybe she's both.

What's this thread about again?
Colonel ManBungalow

Medals: 84
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (3) Freestyle Achievement (4) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (2)
General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (12) Tournament Contribution (3) General Contribution (6)

Postby Natascha on Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:00 am

ManBungalow wrote:He was caught cheating with his teammate.

Mrs Blitz came home early and found them in a doubles game.

Whether Mrs Blitz is the mother or the wife, I'm not sure. Maybe she's both.

What's this thread about again?

Lol, I try to find out where Blitzaholic is....
Sergeant Natascha

Postby Natascha on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:22 pm

Because I miss him and I like to play games with him. But it looks like he vanished away.....
Sergeant Natascha

Postby TeeGee on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:10 am

His parents have banned him from playing on the computer until he is 21 as he was caught on some website that had very naughty videos

Either that, or the monkey boy is telling the truth ;)
Captain TeeGee
Head Global Moderator
Head Global Moderator

Medals: 54
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (4) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (4)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3)
Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3) General Achievement (3) Clan Achievement (4)
General Contribution (6)

Postby Natascha on Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:00 pm

Well. It looks like he vanished away. Poof.

x
Leia.
Sergeant Natascha

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?