Zimmerman vs. DMX - Boxing Match?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Discussions Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Concerning Zimmerman Verdict

I agree and am not American
12
25%
I disagree and am not American
3
6%
I agree and am mostly liberal
6
13%
I disagree and am mostly liberal
6
13%
I agree and am mostly conservative
13
27%
I disagree and am mostly conservative
2
4%
AOG easy as 123
6
13%
 
Total votes : 48

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:39 pm

john9blue wrote:Image


Neoteny wrote:Shoulda hadda dodge?


He dodged being murdered...
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1740
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Phatscotty wrote:If you asked him, I bet his response would be "glad I hadda gun"





--Andy
User avatar
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25044
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Image
User avatar
Lieutenant Dukasaur
Head Socialite
Head Socialite
 
Posts: 9509
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (18)
General Achievement (13) Clan Achievement (5) Training Achievement (2) Challenge Achievement (2) Tournament Contribution (31)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby spurgistan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:55 pm

john9blue wrote:Image


Image Can't stop won't stop.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.


Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
User avatar
Corporal spurgistan
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Wormtown, MA, USA
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm interested in the reason why Trayvon's 9 year old childhood pictures were shown all around the country on a 24-7 image loop in the mainstream media, but 6 months go by until we see this photo of Zimmerman?
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1740
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby oVo on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Phatscotty wrote:...who is more hated in America than Zimmerman

The young mother who killed her daughter then went out to party at a bar,
and managed a not guilty verdict at trial.

Dunno what the current events on Zimmerman are...
No proof that killing the teen was premeditated, but he did escalate the situation
resulting in a fatal confrontation.
User avatar
Colonel oVo
 
Posts: 3140
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: Antarctica
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:11 am

Phatscotty wrote:I'm interested in the reason why Trayvon's 9 year old childhood pictures were shown all around the country on a 24-7 image loop in the mainstream media, but 6 months go by until we see this photo of Zimmerman?


Phatty, you have the strangest interests and hobbies. :)


--Andy
User avatar
Corporal AndyDufresne
Retired Administrator
 
Posts: 25044
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 8:22 pm
Location: A Banana Palm in Zihuatanejo
Medals: 20
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) General Achievement (4) General Contribution (2)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby spurgistan on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:32 am

Of all the cause celebres, he chooses a guy who shot a 17-year old (I forget how old he was) and has had literally no legal consequences.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.


Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
User avatar
Corporal spurgistan
 
Posts: 1587
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:30 pm
Location: Wormtown, MA, USA
Medals: 16
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (1)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby john9blue on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 am

i think it's because this is a fascinating case study in many many respects
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
User avatar
Captain john9blue
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: FlutterChi-town
Medals: 14
Standard Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (1) Terminator Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (2)
Speed Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (1) Tournament Achievement (1) General Achievement (3)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby GreecePwns on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:14 pm

I'll be honest, given Scotty's history of playing the race card card, I'm not suprised he's the only one on this forum still pushing this one. Not knocking him for that, just going based of his posting history.

inb4 someone calls me out for using the race card card card.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
User avatar
Corporal GreecePwns
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lawn Guy Lint
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:24 pm

GreecePwns wrote:I'll be honest, given Scotty's history of playing the race card card, I'm not suprised he's the only one on this forum still pushing this one. Not knocking him for that, just going based of his posting history.

inb4 someone calls me out for using the race card card card.


I would love to hear about how it's me who played the race card, and not the media/Obama/Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton.

I fight the race card!

Image

White Hispanic? White Hispanic? White Hispanic????


viewtopic.php?f=8&t=167549#p3656807
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1740
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby Neoteny on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Race card card card card. Gate.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
User avatar
Lieutenant Neoteny
 
Posts: 2470
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:24 pm
Location: Tampa, Florida
Medals: 29
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (2)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby oVo on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:11 pm

john9blue wrote:i think it's because this is a fascinating case study in many many respects

Fascinating because the truth of this event will never be publicly known
as only Zimmerman can tell the story. If you think this image shows that
Zimmerman got the worst of it? Don't forget the other guy is dead.
User avatar
Colonel oVo
 
Posts: 3140
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:41 pm
Location: Antarctica
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (1) Triples Achievement (1) Quadruples Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1)
Fog of War Achievement (1) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby GreecePwns on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:I'll be honest, given Scotty's history of playing the race card card, I'm not suprised he's the only one on this forum still pushing this one. Not knocking him for that, just going based of his posting history.

inb4 someone calls me out for using the race card card card.


I would love to hear about how it's me who played the race card, and not the media/Obama/Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton.

I fight the race card!


Sir, you're mistaken. Race card card, not race card.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
User avatar
Corporal GreecePwns
 
Posts: 2643
Joined: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 pm
Location: Lawn Guy Lint
Medals: 10
Standard Achievement (2) Terminator Achievement (1) Assassin Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:11 pm



The media has also released another picture of Trayvon
show
User avatar
Major Phatscotty
SoC Training Adviser
 
Posts: 1740
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:50 pm
Medals: 86
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (5)
General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (10) Training Achievement (6) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (2)

PreviousNext

Return to Whose Forum is It Anyway?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Login