The Official Clan Sitting Rules (Old Version)

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderators: Clan Directors, Global Moderators

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby Leehar on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:52 pm

Foxglove wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:
Swifte wrote:In light of the recent josko/moonchild case, 'vast majority' is still too vague. Please spell out the following: If a player can NEVER take turns on the weekends, are they hereby banished from clan games? This needs to be specifically addressed... and I am sure it affects more than just moonchild.


Knowing in advance that you can not takes turns at the weekends is absolutely not an acceptable situation for a clan war and any player knowingly being entered into games in this situation would be putting their clan in breach of the rules.


What if a person is away for one weekend per month?

I'd think it'd be better for the CD's not to be bogged down in answering all these 'What if' questions?
The Rules and Guidelines here allow them a framework on how to deal with cases, and when cases of infractions come to light, they can deliberate on the matter and evaluate the situations on their merits, since it's very hard to secondguess what would happen right now if this or that was the case.
Image
show
User avatar
Brigadier Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 5961
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Graduation Ceremony
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (8)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby jetsetwilly on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:53 pm

HardAttack wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:
Swifte wrote:In light of the recent josko/moonchild case, 'vast majority' is still too vague. Please spell out the following: If a player can NEVER take turns on the weekends, are they hereby banished from clan games? This needs to be specifically addressed... and I am sure it affects more than just moonchild.


Knowing in advance that you can not takes turns at the weekends is absolutely not an acceptable situation for a clan war and any player knowingly being entered into games in this situation would be putting their clan in breach of the rules.


one can easily break this...intentionally/unconciously, this can easily be broken down...how ?
say one knows he will not be there in the weekend but why s/he should say he won't be around in weekends, but simply when it is time, leaves a note in game chat indicating his/her absense weekend, and xxx player is going to be sitting for me...Then next week, another note, damn again this weekend i have got to leave the town to there, whereever, this xxx player is gonna sit my account...So, in theory there is no rule abusing, but in practice it is what we have got in the socalled josko's case what ppl call it with that name...

so, what i wonder to know is, how ever you mods will be able to differ these two nuances ?
IMO still unclear and open area to be well defined.


Take me for the example, assume that i very well know that i am gonna be out weekend, but join in the game and when it is weekend i can very well picture it to be a new to me that i didnt know weekend i had something urgent to go, to do, that then i ll need someone to sit in my acc.

How are you going to be able to differ the good occasion from abuse in this case ?


You will have to trust the CD's to make a judgement call in this situation. Taking 1 spontaneous weekend away is hardly unusual but if a player is doing this regularly then we would decide on whether we believed this was a breach of the rules.
Image
User avatar
Colonel jetsetwilly
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 am
Location: United Kingdom
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (12) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby cooldeals on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:53 pm

So if I understand this right. A clan mate has an emergency (e.g. I have to take my kid to the doctor or I got called into work I won't be able to look at the site for 6 hours). Under rule 3 someone can take turns that fall in that 6 hour window at one time and doesn't have to wait within the 1 hour time limit from rule 2?

Also, I think clans should be allowed to dictate their own sitting rules for a war. Some clans that aren't in the top 5-10 may not care about as many restrictions (and probably aren't abusing sitting either).
User avatar
Brigadier cooldeals
Chatter
Chatter
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Wed May 30, 2012 9:33 am
Medals: 95
Monthly Leader Gold (1) Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (2)
Terminator Achievement (2) Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (2) Ratings Achievement (4)
Tournament Achievement (14) General Achievement (10) Clan Achievement (13) Challenge Achievement (4) Tournament Contribution (9)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby jetsetwilly on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Leehar wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:
Swifte wrote:In light of the recent josko/moonchild case, 'vast majority' is still too vague. Please spell out the following: If a player can NEVER take turns on the weekends, are they hereby banished from clan games? This needs to be specifically addressed... and I am sure it affects more than just moonchild.


Knowing in advance that you can not takes turns at the weekends is absolutely not an acceptable situation for a clan war and any player knowingly being entered into games in this situation would be putting their clan in breach of the rules.


What if a person is away for one weekend per month?

I'd think it'd be better for the CD's not to be bogged down in answering all these 'What if' questions?
The Rules and Guidelines here allow them a framework on how to deal with cases, and when cases of infractions come to light, they can deliberate on the matter and evaluate the situations on their merits, since it's very hard to secondguess what would happen right now if this or that was the case.


We are happy to take a few questions but you are quite right. All these what if type scenarios would be analysed on case by case basis.
Image
User avatar
Colonel jetsetwilly
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 am
Location: United Kingdom
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (12) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby HardAttack on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:54 pm

Vid_FISO wrote:
HardAttack wrote:why dont you give a team a fkin freedom of sitting only 3 turns right but only 3 turns not anymore...dont bother urself investigating whole case, life time, simply give it in a team game to happen THREE maximum sitting occasions but 4th sitting if occurs to be accounted to be SIMPLE and abuse...

no matter that team, if needs a more than 3 sitting occasions, simply fck it, let that team miss turn, who cares if they dont care employing proper players not to miss turns ?

just bother urself my mod if the sitting occasions in a game is more than 3 times or not but dont bother urself when account sat, how did that account sat, who sat, etc fck load of tiny stuff.


I'll give you a for instance - one of my friends recently lost his younger brother which required him to travel literally half way across the World to mourn and for the funeral, punishment enough I think.


yes it is sir,
then question arises, for how many times did you encounter with such real urgencies ?
i had been a clan leader for 9 months, and in various clans for 3 years to now...
i had seen ppl's unavailabilities they stated before assigining players to games, so we mostly cared their situations and made player game assignments accordingly...

in your case, which is very very rare, lets define a way, that is that very rare occasion should be brought to a director and lets take director's approval for that rare exceptions...

how many clan games do we play in total in a year ?
say 700-800 in total for example...
and say only 4-5 cases there are and in that 4-5 cases let a mod come in game chat to state there is an exception in this game so more than 3 sitting occasions is wellcomed, or such phrase from a mod in game chat to solve the problem...but very important it is that this s gonna happen under supervision of a mod. And this is not gonna be a load for them since 4-5 times in a year.
Last edited by HardAttack on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
2014-04-01 18:07:50 - Clive has won 1 Auburn Conquer Star
User avatar
Colonel HardAttack
 
Posts: 1520
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:15 pm
Medals: 77
Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3)
Assassin Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (4) Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (4)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4) Speed Achievement (4) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2)
Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (2) General Contribution (1)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby Foxglove on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:55 pm

Leehar wrote:
Swifte wrote:In light of the recent josko/moonchild case, 'vast majority' is still too vague.

I know Foxglove also was an advocate for a fixed number, and indeed it was there in the initial drafts, but I think thats shaky ground, because it's often open to abuse by those who like to find loopholes. If there was a number like 80% of turns taken, then I'd hazard someone like our esteemed former conqueror would come in and say he couldn't take 82% of the turns, so it's okay in the letter of the law, if not the spirit.


I do understand the potential for abuse with hard numbers. I am still in favor of them though, because I loathe, hate, and despise subjectivity in things like this, and I think that a person's popularity (or lack thereof) can have too much of an influence on the outcome of rule-breaking/abuse reports.
Brigadier Foxglove
Beta Team Member
Beta Team Member
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:05 pm
Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby Foxglove on Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Leehar wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:
Swifte wrote:In light of the recent josko/moonchild case, 'vast majority' is still too vague. Please spell out the following: If a player can NEVER take turns on the weekends, are they hereby banished from clan games? This needs to be specifically addressed... and I am sure it affects more than just moonchild.


Knowing in advance that you can not takes turns at the weekends is absolutely not an acceptable situation for a clan war and any player knowingly being entered into games in this situation would be putting their clan in breach of the rules.


What if a person is away for one weekend per month?

I'd think it'd be better for the CD's not to be bogged down in answering all these 'What if' questions?
The Rules and Guidelines here allow them a framework on how to deal with cases, and when cases of infractions come to light, they can deliberate on the matter and evaluate the situations on their merits, since it's very hard to secondguess what would happen right now if this or that was the case.


But guidelines without specifics will just cause more drama than we already have. :(

Also, by these rules, I probably will need to quit CC from approximately March - September, because during those months I travel for about one weekend a month. Awesome.

Edit: Ok - that was perhaps overly dramatic. But really, all of the text in the first post can be summarized thusly: "All normal site account sitting rules apply, with the additional restriction that emergency turns are only allowed within 1 hour. We will subjectively judge, using common-sense, all other account-sitting issues and apply subjective punishment."

Is that correct?
Last edited by Foxglove on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brigadier Foxglove
Beta Team Member
Beta Team Member
 
Posts: 1196
Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:05 pm
Medals: 57
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (1)
Freestyle Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (1)
Tournament Achievement (7) General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (1) General Contribution (6)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby freakns on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Foxglove wrote:
Leehar wrote:
Foxglove wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:
Swifte wrote:In light of the recent josko/moonchild case, 'vast majority' is still too vague. Please spell out the following: If a player can NEVER take turns on the weekends, are they hereby banished from clan games? This needs to be specifically addressed... and I am sure it affects more than just moonchild.


Knowing in advance that you can not takes turns at the weekends is absolutely not an acceptable situation for a clan war and any player knowingly being entered into games in this situation would be putting their clan in breach of the rules.


What if a person is away for one weekend per month?

I'd think it'd be better for the CD's not to be bogged down in answering all these 'What if' questions?
The Rules and Guidelines here allow them a framework on how to deal with cases, and when cases of infractions come to light, they can deliberate on the matter and evaluate the situations on their merits, since it's very hard to secondguess what would happen right now if this or that was the case.


But guidelines without specifics will just cause more drama than we already have. :(

Also, by these rules, I probably will need to quit CC from approximately March - September, because during those months I travel for about one weekend a month. Awesome.


i will have to quit it permanently because im usually away 1 weekend per month(i can access CC over the phone, but i chose not to)... also, not having you around for 6 months would also be a reason for leaving :P
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby Leehar on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:10 pm

Foxglove wrote:But guidelines without specifics will just cause more drama than we already have. :(

Also, by these rules, I probably will need to quit CC from approximately March - September, because during those months I travel for about one weekend a month. Awesome.

I doubt that'd be the Case. Indeed, under Rule 4, you'd still be taking the majority of your turns, so that'd be a-ok. Don't think there's another rule which would renege your sitting either.


Again, we just need to take a step back and give the rules some time to settle. The CD's did put a lot of thought and time into this, and maybe even hurried it along because of the recent incidents, but it should address the majority of issues
Image
show
User avatar
Brigadier Leehar
Head Clan Director
Head Clan Director
 
Posts: 5961
Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:12 pm
Location: Graduation Ceremony
Medals: 125
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (31)
General Achievement (21) Clan Achievement (13) Training Achievement (7) Challenge Achievement (1) General Contribution (8)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby GoranZ on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Nicky15 wrote:2, Emergency cover may only be given if the person really is in danger of missing a turn. Therefore a turn can only be covered if there is an hour or less left on the clock. But steps must be taken to contact the player before hand.
1 hour or less will mean that we need to give user passwords to bunch of clan members(instead to 1-2) just to be safe. RL emergencies usually last over 1 hour so limiting the time of supervision to 1 hour will directly force the clans to use multiple players to supervise 1 clan member... But the idea behind these rules is to simplify the process of clan games supervision not to complicate it. Can this be increased to 3 or 4 hours?

Nicky15 wrote:5, You must not be in another persons account for any reason, other than to cover turns while that person is on vacation. Adding to chat in a game you are not in for example will not be allowed. You must also not give permission for anyone to wander in and out of your account at their will. Take care of your account. What happens with it is your responsibility.

Simple question... Is it allowed to write in the chat what I have done and why while I was sitting for someone?

Goran
http://youtu.be/XFxjy7f9RpY

Even a little kid knows whats the name of my country.
User avatar
Brigadier GoranZ
 
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:14 pm
Medals: 44
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (1) Random Map Achievement (1) Cross-Map Achievement (2)
Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (6) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (15)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby jetsetwilly on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:18 pm

GoranZ wrote:
Nicky15 wrote:2, Emergency cover may only be given if the person really is in danger of missing a turn. Therefore a turn can only be covered if there is an hour or less left on the clock. But steps must be taken to contact the player before hand.
1 hour or less will mean that we need to give user passwords to bunch of clan members(instead to 1-2) just to be safe. RL emergencies usually last over 1 hour so limiting the time of supervision to 1 hour will directly force the clans to use multiple players to supervise 1 clan member... But the idea behind these rules is to simplify the process of clan games supervision not to complicate it. Can this be increased to 3 or 4 hours?

Nicky15 wrote:5, You must not be in another persons account for any reason, other than to cover turns while that person is on vacation. Adding to chat in a game you are not in for example will not be allowed. You must also not give permission for anyone to wander in and out of your account at their will. Take care of your account. What happens with it is your responsibility.

Simple question... Is it allowed to write in the chat what I have done and why while I was sitting for someone?

Goran


On point 1, the initial plan is 1 hour. That might be reviewed in future if it is not practical

On point 2, absolutely yes the sitter can say what they did and why.
Image
User avatar
Colonel jetsetwilly
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:31 am
Location: United Kingdom
Medals: 46
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Manual Troops Achievement (1)
Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2)
Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Beta Map Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (2) General Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (12) General Contribution (2)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby freakns on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:21 pm

jetsetwilly wrote:
HardAttack wrote:
jetsetwilly wrote:
Swifte wrote:In light of the recent josko/moonchild case, 'vast majority' is still too vague. Please spell out the following: If a player can NEVER take turns on the weekends, are they hereby banished from clan games? This needs to be specifically addressed... and I am sure it affects more than just moonchild.


Knowing in advance that you can not takes turns at the weekends is absolutely not an acceptable situation for a clan war and any player knowingly being entered into games in this situation would be putting their clan in breach of the rules.


one can easily break this...intentionally/unconciously, this can easily be broken down...how ?
say one knows he will not be there in the weekend but why s/he should say he won't be around in weekends, but simply when it is time, leaves a note in game chat indicating his/her absense weekend, and xxx player is going to be sitting for me...Then next week, another note, damn again this weekend i have got to leave the town to there, whereever, this xxx player is gonna sit my account...So, in theory there is no rule abusing, but in practice it is what we have got in the socalled josko's case what ppl call it with that name...

so, what i wonder to know is, how ever you mods will be able to differ these two nuances ?
IMO still unclear and open area to be well defined.


Take me for the example, assume that i very well know that i am gonna be out weekend, but join in the game and when it is weekend i can very well picture it to be a new to me that i didnt know weekend i had something urgent to go, to do, that then i ll need someone to sit in my acc.

How are you going to be able to differ the good occasion from abuse in this case ?


You will have to trust the CD's to make a judgement call in this situation. Taking 1 spontaneous weekend away is hardly unusual but if a player is doing this regularly then we would decide on whether we believed this was a breach of the rules.


in this case you would put CDs into some kind of supreme referee role, which is bad, because no matter how good referee is, he is always wrong in the eye of beholder.

i think you are looking way too much into this. if i want, i can take turns for majority of my clan, take turns and lead games im not in, and beat most if not all the clans on this site(and yes, i am that good). but what would be upside of doing this?! my e-penis would be bigger? if someone is doing this, then let him/her, who the f*ck cares?
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby IcePack on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:23 pm

I think most people want to see team vs team, not who has the single best star. That's why events try to feature depth or players not in 100% of games to begin with.
Interested in clans? Check out the Fallen!

Image

Please contact chapcrap if my game times run low.
User avatar
Major IcePack
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
Beta Tester Extraordinaire
 
Posts: 5563
Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:42 pm
Location: California
Medals: 94
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (1) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Battle Royale Achievement (1) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (9)
General Achievement (6) Clan Achievement (15) Challenge Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (11) General Contribution (8)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby freakns on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:27 pm

IcePack wrote:I think most people want to see team vs team, not who has the single best star. That's why events try to feature depth or players not in 100% of games to begin with.

absolutely. and that is why i enjoy watching my clanmates games and if ppl are like this(and i believe they are), then they too would not like to take 100% of turns?!
Image
Brigadier freakns
 
Posts: 2368
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:20 am
Medals: 63
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (1)
Speed Achievement (2) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3)
Tournament Achievement (12) General Achievement (2) Clan Achievement (11) Tournament Contribution (3)

Re: The Offical Clan Sitting Rules

Postby niMic on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:35 pm

So Moonchild, who has been deemed not to be breaking any rules on CC, is from now on barred from playing in any clan war as long as his situation remains?
Image
Highest score: 3379
Highest rank: 36
User avatar
Colonel niMic
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Medals: 50
Standard Achievement (2) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (4) Terminator Achievement (1)
Assassin Achievement (1) Manual Troops Achievement (1) Freestyle Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (1) Fog of War Achievement (3)
Trench Warfare Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (3) Tournament Achievement (3)
Clan Achievement (17)

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Login