Conquer Club

Zimmerman vs. DMX - Boxing Match?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Concerning Zimmerman Verdict

Total votes : 0

Re: Zimmerman Preparing Lawsuit Against NBC

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Take your time to respond Scotty, I wouldn't want to see you wrecking the forum again. You got a ban for necrobumping every thread from Pimpdave, then instigating a complaint that Pimpdave posted too often.

Is Woodruff your new target? Or are you saying that the mods were wrong with regards to your previous ban?

that wasn't a tactic. That was "taking one for the team"

I have been ignoring Woodruff for months now. You don't have any idea what your'e talking about, as usual...

So, essentially you're saying that I''m correct on why you were banned, but you're now a reformed character in your targeting of Woodruff?

I don't see what any of that has to do with the dodge king. I picked one time to talk to him, and you guys are going off your rockers.

You aren't correct about shit
Major Phatscotty

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Symmetry wrote:Take your time to respond Scotty, I wouldn't want to see you wrecking the forum again. You got a ban for necrobumping every thread from Pimpdave, then instigating a complaint that Pimpdave posted too often.

Is Woodruff your new target? Or are you saying that the mods were wrong with regards to your previous ban?

I have been ignoring Woodruff for months now. You don't have any idea what your'e talking about, as usual...

So, essentially you're saying that I''m correct on why you were banned, but you're now a reformed character in your targeting of Woodruff?

I don't see what any of that has to do with the dodge king. I picked one time to talk to him, and you guys are going off your rockers.

I'm often correct about shit, regular if I can boast. Perhaps we can get back to the questions you're dodging?
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

I'm often correct about shit, regular if I can boast. Perhaps we can get back to the questions you're dodging?

the only question is the one woodruff is dodging, and you are trying to help him, cuz yall stick together. We do it in order. First Woodruff answers "who is more hated in America than Zimmerman" and then we will move on to the questions about something that happened 2 years ago
Major Phatscotty

Postby Woodruff on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:04 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

I don't see what any of that has to do with the dodge king.

It has to do with the Dodge King because you're involved. It's your crown, after all.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Woodruff on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:
Symmetry wrote:
Phatscotty wrote:

the only question is the one woodruff is dodging, and you are trying to help him, cuz yall stick together. We do it in order. First Woodruff answers "who is more hated in America than Zimmerman" and then we will move on to the questions about something that happened 2 years ago

You've pulled this same shit at least 15 times, Phatscotty. You demand answers, but refuse to give answers, even after your questions are honestly answered. Nobody believes it any more, Phatscotty. You're nothing but a hypocritical, racist, homophobic, class-warfare-loving troll.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:08 pm

Phatscotty Dodge in 5
the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it- Albert Einstein
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Dodge in 4
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby Symmetry on Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:10 pm

Dodge in 3
Sergeant Symmetry

Postby john9blue on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:35 am

natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby Neoteny on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:49 am

Shoulda hadda dodge?
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:39 pm

john9blue wrote:Image

Neoteny wrote:Shoulda hadda dodge?

He dodged being murdered...
Major Phatscotty

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Phatscotty wrote:If you asked him, I bet his response would be "glad I hadda gun"

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby spurgistan on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:55 pm

john9blue wrote:Image

Image Can't stop won't stop.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.

Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Sergeant spurgistan

Postby Phatscotty on Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:58 pm

I'm interested in the reason why Trayvon's 9 year old childhood pictures were shown all around the country on a 24-7 image loop in the mainstream media, but 6 months go by until we see this photo of Zimmerman?
Major Phatscotty

Postby oVo on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:11 pm

Phatscotty wrote:...who is more hated in America than Zimmerman

The young mother who killed her daughter then went out to party at a bar,
and managed a not guilty verdict at trial.

Dunno what the current events on Zimmerman are...
No proof that killing the teen was premeditated, but he did escalate the situation
resulting in a fatal confrontation.
Major oVo

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:11 am

Phatscotty wrote:I'm interested in the reason why Trayvon's 9 year old childhood pictures were shown all around the country on a 24-7 image loop in the mainstream media, but 6 months go by until we see this photo of Zimmerman?

Phatty, you have the strangest interests and hobbies. :)

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby spurgistan on Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:32 am

Of all the cause celebres, he chooses a guy who shot a 17-year old (I forget how old he was) and has had literally no legal consequences.
Mr_Adams wrote:You, sir, are an idiot.

Timminz wrote:By that logic, you eat babies.
Sergeant spurgistan

Postby john9blue on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 am

i think it's because this is a fascinating case study in many many respects
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby GreecePwns on Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:14 pm

I'll be honest, given Scotty's history of playing the race card card, I'm not suprised he's the only one on this forum still pushing this one. Not knocking him for that, just going based of his posting history.

inb4 someone calls me out for using the race card card card.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:24 pm

GreecePwns wrote:I'll be honest, given Scotty's history of playing the race card card, I'm not suprised he's the only one on this forum still pushing this one. Not knocking him for that, just going based of his posting history.

I would love to hear about how it's me who played the race card, and not the media/Obama/Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton.

I fight the race card!

White Hispanic? White Hispanic? White Hispanic????

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=167549#p3656807
Major Phatscotty

Postby Neoteny on Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Race card card card card. Gate.
Napoleon Ier wrote:You people need to grow up to be honest.
Major Neoteny

Postby oVo on Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:11 pm

john9blue wrote:i think it's because this is a fascinating case study in many many respects

Fascinating because the truth of this event will never be publicly known
as only Zimmerman can tell the story. If you think this image shows that
Zimmerman got the worst of it? Don't forget the other guy is dead.
Major oVo

Postby GreecePwns on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Phatscotty wrote:
GreecePwns wrote:I'll be honest, given Scotty's history of playing the race card card, I'm not suprised he's the only one on this forum still pushing this one. Not knocking him for that, just going based of his posting history.

I would love to hear about how it's me who played the race card, and not the media/Obama/Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton.

I fight the race card!

Sir, you're mistaken. Race card card, not race card.
Chariot of Fire wrote:As for GreecePwns.....yeah, what? A massive debt. Get a job you slacker.

Viceroy wrote:[The Biblical creation story] was written in a time when there was no way to confirm this fact and is in fact a statement of the facts.
Corporal GreecePwns

Postby Phatscotty on Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:11 pm

The media has also released another picture of Trayvon
show
Major Phatscotty

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,