Conquer Club

[Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Endgame

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [Official]H.P. Lovecraft Mafia Day Six

Postby pancakemix on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:15 pm

DoomYoshi wrote:vote pcm

Go ahead. Waste your lynch. No skin off my nose. You're only leaving yourself open. If you truly wish to be productive on that end, lynch edoc. He could forward his WC by participating, but he isn't. I've accomplished my goal. Killing me is a waste. At least prod at someone who's still got something at stake. And as Witt stated, I have reason to believe that my health is not in your interests.

There are things I could say, but if you really want my opinion, it's that I shouldn't have an opinion. I've no stake in the squabbles of the cosmos. But you have my vote. And you have my bow. And my axe. :P
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

aage wrote:Never trust CYOC or pancake.
Corporal 1st Class pancakemix

Postby pancakemix on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:18 pm

Also, if you think I should shut up, I'll be more than happy to shut up.
Epic Win

"Always tell the truth. It's the easiest thing to remember." - Richard Roma, Glengarry Glen Ross

Postby pancakemix on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:19 pm

pancakemix wrote:Also, if you think I should shut up, I'll be more than happy to shut up.

Sorry, forgot something else.

I will say this, though: Nendreel and I wouldn't still be here if there wasn't a reason.
Epic Win

Postby Little Witt on Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:37 pm

pancakemix wrote:
pancakemix wrote:Also, if you think I should shut up, I'll be more than happy to shut up.

I will say this, though: Nendreel and I wouldn't still be here if there wasn't a reason.

So is your WC filled and you just have to survive your zombies(survive endgame)? This post sounds like it. But I am pretty sure that doom got a new WC and that is to kill the crazy doctor (and his partner?) from what he seems to be trying to do.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby rishaed on Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:44 pm

pancakemix wrote:

I am now quite interested in this reason if for no other reason than the fact that the Survivor's haven't been Endgame'd here and we have so many (though we have less than at the beginning). One reason could be that not all threats have been elimanated/ or that these "threats" haven't fufilled their WC so that Endgame hasn't happened.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Corporal 1st Class rishaed

Location: Somewhere in the Foundry forums looking for whats going on!

Postby vodean on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:32 pm

rishaed wrote:
pancakemix wrote:

I am now quite interested in this reason if for no other reason than the fact that the Survivor's haven't been Endgame'd here and we have so many (though we have less than at the beginning). One reason could be that not all threats have been elimanated/ or that these "threats" haven't fufilled their WC so that Endgame hasn't happened.

or perhaps because you are alive and scum-aligned....
<NoSurvivors› then vote chuck for being an info whore
Sergeant vodean

Postby spiesr on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:41 pm

vodean wrote:
show
The odds of rishead being the only thing keeping endgame from happening right now are so low as to not be worth considering.

Also Vodean, can you please give me a summary of every action you have taken in this game? I don't have in all down in my notes at the moment.
Captain spiesr

Postby vodean on Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:55 pm

spiesr wrote:
vodean wrote:
show
The odds of rishead being the only thing keeping endgame from happening right now are so low as to not be worth considering.

Also Vodean, can you please give me a summary of every action you have taken in this game? I don't have in all down in my notes at the moment.

may i ask why?
Sergeant vodean

Postby rishaed on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:10 pm

vodean wrote:
rishaed wrote:
pancakemix wrote:

I must respond to this. Seeing as Jak was bulletproof to Human NK's I don't think that I could complete what the Elderthing's WC was alone. I have such a low chance of turning EACH and every lynch against any discovered God's like hippo or Little Witt, that It is pretty well impossible for me to win and We would have already been endgamed if that was the case.
aage wrote: Maybe you're right, but since we receive no handlebars from the mod I think we should get some ourselves.

Postby spiesr on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:11 pm

vodean wrote:
show
may i ask why?
Why what? Why do I want to know your actions? Because you have been coming up with "information" and shit all game and you never give a proper explanation for anything. I want answers. Stop dodging questions and disappearing.
Captain spiesr

Postby rishaed on Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:13 pm

spiesr wrote:
vodean wrote:
show
may i ask why?
Why what? Why do I want to know your actions? Because you have been coming up with "information" and shit all game and you never give a proper explanation for anything. I want answers. Stop dodging questions and disappearing.

+1

Postby pancakemix on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:13 am

So is your WC filled and you just have to survive your zombies(survive endgame)? This post sounds like it. But I am pretty sure that doom got a new WC and that is to kill the crazy doctor (and his partner?) from what he seems to be trying to do.

Don't know if I have to or not, but they're the only logical connection. / didn't want to tell me what happens, and that has me worried.

All I know is that / told me the game won't end unless all conflicting WCs are resolved. Mine isn't conflicting, hence the game goes on.

Doubt it. I'd guess worshipping humans are irrelevant to the God's WC. They're just casting their lots. It's a very Lovecraftian notion, and fits in as to where I see that theme reflected in the game's mechanics (which is genius, IMHO).

My thinking is that rish is basically stuck in an unwinnable position and can't even get lucky. So I wouldn't recommend wasting your lynch on him either, though I doubt we'll ever know who Player X was...
Epic Win

Postby vodean on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:19 am

i tracked betiko N1. all other nights i entered dreamland. i dont think i have dissapeared, but if you want to bring up specific examples of when i was deflecting questions or away, i will be happy to show you that you are skimming.

i still think that rishaed is a good lynch in case of stagnation. we just shouldnt forget him, i dont think he should be a priority
Sergeant vodean

Postby spiesr on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:41 am

vodean wrote:i tracked betiko N1. all other nights i entered dreamland. i dont think i have dissapeared, but if you want to bring up specific examples of when i was deflecting questions or away, i will be happy to show you that you are skimming.
So, what did you do in dreamland? What things did you get and how were those used?
I don't really want to dredge back through everything, but at least a couple times in the past you have been asked to explain something and either not posted for a few days or gave an incoherent half answer.
Captain spiesr

Postby edocsil on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:11 am

pancakemix wrote:. If you truly wish to be productive on that end, lynch edoc. He could forward his WC by participating, but he isn't. I've accomplished my goal. Killing me is a waste.

Wut? Care to give me a compelling reason to get my hands dirty?
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby spiesr on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:13 am

edocsil wrote:Wut? Care to give me a compelling reason to get my hands dirty?
Being helpful might decrease the odds of a frustrated townie trying to murder you?
Captain spiesr

Postby edocsil on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:27 am

It might, if there was more then 2 or 3 townies. Right now 1 in 8 dead are town. How many town can there really be? Even if I did try to pick a side, I can't even begin to assume that their WC is what they have claimed, and I'm just as likely to shoot myself in the foot. If i try to get info from the night I likely go insane. As you can guess I am dissatisfied with my role.
Edoc'sil

Commander9 wrote:Trust Edoc, as I know he's VERY good.

zimmah wrote:Mind like a brick.
Sergeant 1st Class edocsil

Postby rishaed on Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:49 am

vodean wrote:i tracked betiko N1. all other nights i entered dreamland. i dont think i have dissapeared, but if you want to bring up specific examples of when i was deflecting questions or away, i will be happy to show you that you are skimming.

i still think that rishaed is a good lynch in case of stagnation. we just shouldnt forget him, i dont think he should be a priority

Right now I'm not seeing where you are coming from. . . Going after Culties is a better choice. IF Jak gave accurate numbers there are 3 culties adn one Worshipping Human making 4 culties. Doom And Comm9 are confirmed, as well as you IMHO which makes the 2 and Worshipping/ 3 and 1 worshipping human out there. I'm definetely not buying your "He told me he was Cult N2 while we were mason'd" junk that you spouted off earlier. Doom is a better player than that and isn't that dumb. IF anything the first thing you would have come out with the next day was DOOM is a cultie and we'd better lynch him fast kinda deal. No I think you worshipped Jak D2 because you thought you would be lynched and at the Time Jak wasn't all that bad of a choice. However I don't know if Doom is still a cultie b/c of the res and PCM's completion of his WC resulting in a new WC or just a cultie in general.

Postby betiko on Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:15 am

we need chapcrap in here, this is starting to become frustrating. I have my vote on him since the begining of the day. Seems like he registered just to have a chance to get a GA medal without doing anything. He is the only player who'se role is a total enigma at this point out of 26, and he's not gonna get away with it. I don't think I'm the only one needing answers and a better participation.

chap are you a human or a god? or something else? what are your thoughts on other players?
Major betiko

Postby Little Witt on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:19 am

betiko wrote:we need chapcrap in here, this is starting to become frustrating. I have my vote on him since the begining of the day. Seems like he registered just to have a chance to get a GA medal without doing anything. He is the only player who'se role is a total enigma at this point out of 26, and he's not gonna get away with it. I don't think I'm the only one needing answers and a better participation.

chap are you a human or a god? or something else? what are your thoughts on other players?

I posted on chap's wall asking chap if he was still active and chap's reply was
chapchap wrote:Yes. I will be, getting caught up in games. I when I work, it's hard, but then I have 4 or 5 days off in a row.

He is telling me he is busy right now, but I am almost always seeing him as the most recent poster in some other forum...why doesn't he post here? When chap does start posting here again, chap's got some explaining to do.

We have 2-3 rl days left before we run out of time for a lynch. Are we going to go no lynch? I think this is a bad idea as there are clearly a few people that need a look at. (chap and doom mainly I think(doom just let something slip, and chap's absence is kinda scummy)) The amount of posting this day compared to last day is a lot less, and I think some people are trying to us that to stay hidden another day.
Sergeant 1st Class Little Witt

Postby / on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:41 pm

Vodean: 4 votes: doom, rishaed, little witt, vodean
chapcrap: 1 vote: betiko
pancake: 1 vote: doom
doom: 1 vote: rishaed

8 to lynch, deadline Tuesday.
Sergeant 1st Class /

Postby rishaed on Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:49 pm

/ wrote:Vodean: 4 votes: doom, rishaed, little witt, vodean

Did i somehow miraculously get two votes today??? by all means i should only be only on Doom unless I somehow got 2 votes >.>

Postby betiko on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:32 pm

rishaed wrote:
/ wrote:Vodean: 4 votes: doom, rishaed, little witt, vodean

Did i somehow miraculously get two votes today??? by all means i should only be only on Doom unless I somehow got 2 votes >.>

so does doom in this vc.. you are not alone as a double voter lol
Major betiko

Postby DoomYoshi on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:34 pm

It's because we are gangsters/.
░▒▒▓▓▓▒▒░
Captain DoomYoshi

Postby rishaed on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:07 pm

Can we get some Prod's on some ppl?
5.Iron Butterfly
7.chapcrap
9.safariguy5
10.new guy1
12.jonty125
18.Commander9
20.thehippo8
It would be really helpful if these guys came back and even let us know that they were here :D
Rodian and Nendreel have posted in the Vacation thread, but some ppl like Saf, haven't really been here for awhile :roll:
/ could you prod them please :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Mafia Archives